Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Epic Duel Staff OMG I NEVER KNEW

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Epic Duel Staff OMG I NEVER KNEW
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/27/2011 12:41:41   
  Charfade

quote:

Charfade looks like a tom boy lol

haha, just saw this now... correctamundo! I've never been your typical female stereotype... I played with Jurassic Park dinosaurs and Legos as a child... and grew up loving first person shooters. While this made it very difficult for me to socialize with the women in the world... ( often classified as weird-o ) I think I found my own style to be proud of. :)
MQ Epic  Post #: 51
6/27/2011 13:07:24   
Retrosaur

REBELS unite!
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/27/2011 13:09:54   
Drakadh

quote:

quote:

haha, just saw this now... correctamundo! I've never been your typical female stereotype... I played with Jurassic Park dinosaurs and Legos as a child... and grew up loving first person shooters. While this made it very difficult for me to socialize with the women in the world... ( often classified as weird-o ) I think I found my own style to be proud of. :)
Chosen 0ne

Either way your still the best Charfade! :3 I myself love First person shooters as well as Jurassic park :3

Hope I can see a pic of you! ;P

AQW Epic  Post #: 53
6/27/2011 13:40:50   
Wraith

^http://twitpic.com/4bx0st
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/27/2011 13:43:54   
xXx83xXx

quote:

Creeper alert! Ready your diamond pickaxes!

You must be in the wrong forum, your forum is down the street and take a right when you see the blue building.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/27/2011 16:16:58   
Retrosaur

I was just adding the Minecraft reference cause of @reyes 89 post:
quote:

dang cindy ur beautiful, gorgeous , bomb shell, how, smexy, attractive etc...

IT"S A MINECRAFT CREEPER GOSH PUT IT TOGETHER T.T
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/27/2011 19:07:59   
xxmirxx

Chosen 0ne not me just read my comments.
AQ Epic  Post #: 57
6/27/2011 23:06:16   
king julian

quote:

quote:

Wow :P AHAHA thats just awesome and thats all i have to say XD. I think i did the first quote wrong could someone fix this?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/28/2011 4:49:55   
Raizuken

OH SO THEY'RE A BUNCH OF 25 YEAR OLDS. I get it now, thought they were like 40 great game though but i wish i was playing on beta times
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
6/28/2011 4:52:02   
xxmirxx

amosgonzf say what

https://www.facebook.com/Humanifestation2
https://www.facebook.com/MikasaAckerman4
like these fan pages please
AQ Epic  Post #: 60
6/28/2011 7:36:48   
Sky Drifter

:O! LOL

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
6/28/2011 7:56:36   
Hun Kingq

I am older then they are and one of my many side jobs other then working with computers, programing, and networking is demolition and when they said it took 19 peopl to lift a 300lb cake I laughed because I lift 300lb blocks on to hand truck to carry into a dumpster. Just me and this other guy I work with would have carried that cake no problem at all. In the military I carried a m16, a 50cal machine gun and 120lbs worht of gear for 10 miles.

So come on guys hit the gym lift some weights and eat less cake.
Epic  Post #: 62
6/28/2011 8:27:00   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Hun Kingq- it was just very awkward, it wasn't carrying the cake, it was trying to get it through a 4 foot hallway.

They ended up just bringing a table and leaving the cake in the room. It was delicious.
Post #: 63
6/28/2011 8:28:55   
Silver Sky Magician

Epic! And it was quite funny how Titan described the task in such a matter-of-fact tone

And I was quite surprised to see the EpicDuel staff. Somehow I had been envisaging Titan as an old man with a beard...and I thought that Nightwraith would have worn a hat. Wonder where I got those notions from...

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 6/28/2011 8:40:58 >
Post #: 64
6/28/2011 20:09:09   
ForTun3

awesome!!! check out 0:23 to 0:26 lol is that a candle???

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 6/29/2011 7:46:04 >
Post #: 65
6/28/2011 20:14:40   
xxmirxx

Cinderella I would want cake.
AQ Epic  Post #: 66
7/14/2011 12:05:09   
king julian

quote:

Wonder where I got those notions from...

Imagination my friend cause everyone thinks of them self's better on the inside you know self asteam? so they reflected this in game with some BA looking characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/14/2011 12:10:41   
Sipping Cider

Gotta admit, there is something about seeing the game makers how they look in real life that is better than just seeing their characters. Like now i know for sure it is real people and not just a computer that is running epicduel lol
Epic  Post #: 68
7/14/2011 12:14:09   
king julian

Your sorta right a computer would hold all the information and try to process everyone go in and out while the dev's mod the computer i guess and the programs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/14/2011 12:14:30   
5rr5
Banned

What's the awesome thing, btw Youtube videos is not available. Next time read the rules.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
7/14/2011 12:15:58   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^lol

wonder what the devs are doing now....

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/14/2011 12:42:48   
king julian

working like most of Americas population.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
7/14/2011 14:24:50   
MrBones

Well... seeing the folks and kids that were playing/trying the game kinda puts things in perspective... ^^

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 73
7/14/2011 15:55:58   
Master K

Lol, funny comments in this thread...I never watched the video. If you know what a forumer looks like in real life, it feels different.
Which is why you'll never see my face. Pictures of me to the forums have only seen my arm. Thats it. And I was wearing a long sleeved hoodie.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Epic Duel Staff OMG I NEVER KNEW
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition