Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!
Page 12 of 13«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2011 0:37:02   
Hun Kingq

Fire ball at Level 1 29 physical damage but I only got 3, plasma Cannon, stunned player got 29 critical, unstunned player got 6 damage, Intimidation does not do anything to help the Blood mage, so a wasted point, Berzerker uses so much energy and it is only powerful when rage, super charge I don't even bother. Plasma rain is too weak to even make a difference.

The Plasma cannon and the fireball should have been given greater damage at level 1 since we have to put max in blood lust and max in Assimilation to get anything out of it.

For blood lust they should have combine it with reroute where when you inflict damage you get health you get damage you get energy, that is true reroute and let the Hunter and the merc have energy reroute.

Intimidation should have debuffed all stats not just strength.

Combine Technician and defense Matrix giving the Blood Mage both defense and resistance.

The mage did need something like berzerker.

Overload is good to keep but supercharge could have been replaced with something we could use.

Assimilation since the other class have reroute then it should have been made to be unblockable and take more energy.
Epic  Post #: 276
6/30/2011 0:40:03   
goldslayer1

@hun
blood mage isn't bad
but ur forgetting its based to be a strength build.
unless ur BH ur % with strength builds wont be good. anyone who used str merc will know that.
however u can have smart builds with str bloodmage.
AQW Epic  Post #: 277
6/30/2011 0:40:29   
Bunshichi

Why must so many people be greedy just because their not winning 99%
of the time because their too lazy to play around with builds.....
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 278
6/30/2011 0:53:01   
Goony
Constructive!

^ Nah, without any sort of defence mechanism except for assault bot and no smoke or malfunction Blood Mages are by far the weakest class out of all 6. Purely offensive builds don't work that well.

Bloodlust only really works when you can do some damage and with all the tanks out there how are you expected to do enough damage to compete.

I tell you what thou hybrid and reroute are a treat for Tactical Merenaries...
Epic  Post #: 279
6/30/2011 0:53:12   
Hun Kingq

goldslayer1, Blood Mage is not bad but they could have made it better, if you really take a look at it, a good build would be strength, Dex and Tech combo but don't forget the higher the strength the less effective it is.
Epic  Post #: 280
6/30/2011 0:59:39   
Buffy A. Summers

I Was Doing Some Juggernaut On My Blood Mage (Alt)... Assault Bot Is A Must To Survive High/Mid Level Smoke.

With All The Offensive Attack Possiblilties A Blood Mage Has, Gamma Bot May Not Be The Best Choice To Equip If You Have Both.

Just Some Advice.

AQW Epic  Post #: 281
6/30/2011 2:10:41   
xxmirxx

quote:

What amatuer drew that, anyway?

Cinderella that was mean this is 2D not 3D. NW sorry for Cinderella hurtful comments. btw my aunt better drawer then you she professional painter Cinderella.
AQ Epic  Post #: 282
6/30/2011 3:04:38   
BloodRainbow

quote:

quote:

What amatuer drew that, anyway?
Cinderella that was mean this is 2D not 3D. NW sorry for Cinderella hurtful comments. btw my aunt better drawer then you she professional painter Cinderella.

its called sarcasm mir, what cindy said is nothing more than playful banter among friends. what you said is very rude, and you should realy apologize to cindy.
Epic  Post #: 283
6/30/2011 3:08:09   
xxmirxx

actually it was true
quote:

btw my aunt better drawer then you she professional painter Cinderella.
AQ Epic  Post #: 284
6/30/2011 3:09:55   
Sipping Cider

I want to try out Blood mage next. I can already see it being way OP

Just think, Blood lust + turn two berzerk.........................how is that not awesome?

Not to mention deadly aim and asimulation to back it up. Its gonna be great.

Edit: Almost forgot most important thing to say...................

Thanks Epic Duel Design, Code, and testing teams. At least i think there is a code team and i am not sure if the design team is not all the teams i just mentioned. Anyways, the point is thanks to those that did work on update

Edited. Please don't use font size bigger than 3. Yours was 5. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 7/1/2011 6:31:36 >
Epic  Post #: 285
6/30/2011 3:20:24   
Razen

I wish the time would move faster so I can try out Cyber Hunter quicker, the anticipation is getting to me.

Besides, I hate not being able to do well as a BH because I refuse to use Smokescreen. It's ridiculous. Cyber Hunter should be FAR more fitting to my build.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20512286][/link]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 286
6/30/2011 4:34:07   
xxmirxx

BloodRainbow and she very rich she lives in hong kong now. her old house was worth 900k . seriously my dad side is full of doctors and lawyers and chemical engineers. Expect my dad he works with child. My mom side she has 4 sisters and 3 brothers.
AQ Epic  Post #: 287
6/30/2011 5:36:50   
drinde

New Delta Weps scare me. The Shrinking part.... Brrrr.

Also, need online friends... and Independence Weapons.... And 50,000 varium....

Wonder if I'll hit 5 times jackpot in arcade XD.

< Message edited by drinde -- 6/30/2011 5:53:52 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 288
6/30/2011 5:44:47   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Hehe, i made Ashari tiny yesterday ^_^ In battle i said "time to shrink" and my next hit? Shrunk her! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 289
6/30/2011 7:28:12   
Hun Kingq

Is this suppose to happen, I was playing my lower level Blood Mage and testing out skills on the NPC when I used Fireball not only that skill went in cool down but my side arm went into cooldown as well, I tested it again, used fireball and both my side arm and the skill was in cool down?

On another note if they didn't want more energy taken away with Assimilation how about making it unblockable and instead of giving back half the energy, instead, give back 4 times the energy so when you take away 10, you get 40 back.
Epic  Post #: 290
6/30/2011 7:30:44   
T.600

quote:

Is this suppose to happen, I was playing my lower level Blood Mage and testing out skills on the NPC when I used Fireball not only that skill went in cool down but my side arm went into cooldown as well, I tested it again, used fireball and both my side arm and the skill was in cool down?

This is a bug Hun Kingq, I would recommend that you report it here although I'm sure that the staff/mods are aware of the bug already.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 291
6/30/2011 7:32:00   
King FrostLich

So far so good. I haven't seen blood mages that much except Tankmage. I've seen its base stats at level 1 which I'm going to redistribute right now.
Epic  Post #: 292
6/30/2011 11:50:12   
dude941

When I try to log in it only allows me to pick the server and character and it freezes at the loading screen to get into the game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 293
6/30/2011 12:10:39   
vliegs

quote:

So THAT'S why my sidearm kept cooling down oddly. I didn't pay that close attention to it b/c I'm not really utilizing the fireball skill much but when I did I'd go for my sidearm and couldn't and think "whaaaaa? I coulda sworn cooldown was done"

Are the stats for the Delta gear available anywhere? Would like to know what I'm getting besides the touted Curse option before I actually commit to anything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 294
6/30/2011 12:16:50   
Arturo20
Banned

Can I change directly from BH to tac merc with 50k credits?
Post #: 295
6/30/2011 12:43:24   
skeletondude

^ yes u can change from BH to tac merc
AQW Epic  Post #: 296
6/30/2011 12:46:08   
edwardvulture

@vilegs char page epicduel wiki
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 297
6/30/2011 12:52:36   
5rr5
Banned

WHY CAN'T THEY FIX THE BUG FOR SKIPPING TURNS!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 298
6/30/2011 13:22:30   
vliegs

quote:

@vilegs char page epicduel wiki

Enh? I checked the wiki before coming here b/c I figured Ashari had already put something there but couldn't find anything under weapons.

AHA, DUH. I didn't go to the new releases section. Just went went straight to weps. Neverrrrrrrmind.

Okay, another question now since seeing the profile. When exactly will lvl 34 be released? Staff shows lvl 34 and isn't there a handy dandy little slight debuff per lvl on weps now since it was changed that you could equip weps at lower levels to use them, just not get their full benes until you're at the level the wep is?

< Message edited by vliegs -- 6/30/2011 13:28:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 299
6/30/2011 14:05:50   
5rr5
Banned

There's a mod who is keep locking the other treads so we have to discuess everything here, it's harder to see what people write about something
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 11 [12] 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!
Page 12 of 13«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition