Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Regarding new classes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Regarding new classes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2011 0:04:52   
ajs777

ok im not one to take the staffs side quickly, but when i logged in after the Delta released i was surprised to see how much ppl hated new classes, saying things such as "cyber hunter sucks, my BH build was better" or "blood mage is nothing like mage"

heres my point of view on this.
first of all, of course they arent anyhting like each other, thats kinda the point of a new class right?
ok yes your bounty hunter build sucks on cyber hunter, well ok again, different class, why are you using same build?

anyway point is, yes the classes are new, and yes i can see why ppl suck with them because they are trying to use common builds for the base 3 classes, i looked at each class indvidually and noticed much potential in cyber hunter and blood mage, tactical merc didnt impress me that much because it looked simple to use which kinda dissapointed me, i saw alot of power from the blood mage though... and im thinking of possibly tryin it out, so anyway what do you guys think, was this new class introduction a success or a total blow? the 2v1 boss disappointed me in his weakness...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/30/2011 0:07:37   
xxmirxx

Because there all copy and paster. I got one thing to say to cyber hunter welcome to mages world.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
6/30/2011 0:11:40   
ajs777

quote:

Because there all copy and paster.

huh? not sure what you mean but if i understand correctly you think i copied someone? i can assure you i did not, please provide a link or something so that i can see.

i see cyber hunter similar to mage, but not exactly, a very unique class really

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/30/2011 0:13:07   
mehmehmehmeh

Hes saying that when someone sees a successful build, they're going to use it.

And that he has an original build that -cough-works-cough-
Post #: 4
6/30/2011 10:42:28   
ajs777

yea thats the thing, its easy to make a tactical merc build so everyone thinks its OP because they just copy people
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Regarding new classes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition