Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Basic Sig Workshop IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: Basic Sig Workshop IV
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2011 9:48:58   
Shadow Heart

Kristeen, your laptop ordered yet?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
8/8/2011 10:38:20   
xShadowHunterx

^Yes, but they're dragging their feet with the shipping at first it said estimated arrival date the 22nd now it says it hasn't even been shipped yet.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
8/9/2011 1:16:45   
xx__Ramon__xx

Kristeen, i know how you feel, like 2 months ago same thing happened to me, and i got the laptop last month -.-

Btw... LOL, It took me a while to find out what thread it was, then i said... sig shop 3... maybe it is sig shop 4... (DERP)
ANYWAYS... As i was saying and i quote:

Hallo Kristeen, I think it's time to change this amazing sig, for another one of your amazing jobs :D
Could it be possible to have this made Sig sized?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOc1pMzxLzhKaYzdc_otoaQxyAfE1Lr2K4UdkIaGiT7aKqEntW

Now that i remember, Is it possible to have the sig linked to the WorkShop? :D

*looks down*
Gotta love that sig :D

< Message edited by xx__Ramon__xx -- 8/9/2011 1:18:45 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
8/9/2011 10:04:45   
Shadow Heart

@Kristeen Sorry I just had to ask. It's been a while but hopefully your new laptop arrives soon and your back in business! Don't worry, I'm gonna be faithful to this sig shop and not place my request somewhere else! You guys did such an amazing job on my current sig that I couldn't ask for any better!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
8/9/2011 10:38:01   
xShadowHunterx

Okay, my mom called the company that we ordered from and it sounds like they think it will arrive on or before the 22nd. I hope to be back soon adding more signatures to my gallery like this one: http://doomhound173.deviantart.com/#/d3kh2m6 (Um if you want to see my full gallery its here: http://doomhound173.deviantart.com/gallery/ request signatures are on my imageshack and photobucket accounts though :P pm me for the links to my galleries on those.)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
8/9/2011 17:03:36   
xx__Ramon__xx

YAY!! MY FAVORITE SIG MAKER/ NEW FRIEND WILL BE BACK ^~^

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
8/10/2011 10:19:37   
xShadowHunterx

I checked the company site again and they say that my laptop is out for delivery, so it should be delivered sometime today. /fingerscrossed
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
8/10/2011 12:00:27   
xx__Ramon__xx

:o

/fingerscrossed x2

I would at least like to know when you get the laptop, Did those forced Vacations work for you? :P

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
8/10/2011 12:08:30   
xShadowHunterx

^I shall let everyone know the second it arrives. And no not really it was just pacing around the room the whole time
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
8/10/2011 13:16:22   
Shadow Heart

Hey thats awesome news! You must be so glad that it arrived quicker than the 22nd!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
8/10/2011 17:25:51   
xShadowHunterx

ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* I'm currently setting it up now, and making sure everythings up first things first: Virus Protection.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
8/10/2011 19:11:07   
Zevox

Yeah! Don't you love when stuff arives early?
DF  Post #: 87
8/10/2011 19:12:36   
xx__Ramon__xx

YAY!!!! :D CONGRATS!!! (when i wish someone luck, something good always happens <o<)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
8/10/2011 20:22:24   
xShadowHunterx

So far I still need to find my old brushes, but I'll get started on those requests soon.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
8/10/2011 22:01:05   
xx__Ramon__xx

I can't speak for everyone about this but, At least me, I have all the time in the world so feel free to take your time on mine. ^.^

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
8/10/2011 22:11:00   
Zevox

Well, I don't have all the time in the world (unlike galanoth, I haven't slayed the time dragon), but I have a while, so take your time (it'll be funny to see like 9 sigs in one post)
DF  Post #: 91
8/11/2011 8:51:21   
xShadowHunterx

Okay, I'm slowly working through this mountain of requests. Since, the rendering is going to take too long if I do it the harder (better way...) I'ma have to bring on my secret weapon D: rendering = NOT EASY since I'm still getting used to the mouse on this thing >_<"
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
8/11/2011 9:10:02   
Shadow Heart

WOOOOO! Thats awesome! Don't worry, I have the time as well! LOL Galanoth metaphor!
Hey, Kristeen, whatever happened to Valkdoor?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 93
8/11/2011 9:57:44   
xShadowHunterx

His computer is still broken, as far as I know.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
8/11/2011 12:00:03   
Zevox

Well that's an odd coincidence wouldn't you say? I think it is sabotage from another sig making workshop that wanted more customers! Conspricy theories are fun. LOL, but really, what are the odds? Take your time though, not sure if the secret weapon is really needed for this one, but I'm for it all the same!
DF  Post #: 95
8/11/2011 21:16:18   
xShadowHunterx

@Ramon
[image]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3351/ramon1.jpg[/image]

@Zevox
[image]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3227/zevox1.jpg[/image]

@Everyone else, I have quite a bit of rendering to do so please if you could be so kind as to find something either already rendered or minimize your renders I'd be able to finish this mountain of requests much quicker. I'm still recovering all my old files, fonts, c4ds, programs, and plugins for the programs. The shear amount of tools I had at my disposal when I had my old laptop may never be completely recompiled, as I've discovered today. Plus, this new mouse is so different from my old it makes rendering difficult and slow for me. I'll get to work on the more simpler requests, btw let me know if you guys want a special font as I'm rebuilding my font library.

< Message edited by Kristeen -- 8/11/2011 21:38:36 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
8/11/2011 22:05:17   
Zevox

Thanks! I really like old one still, so not sure if I'll change, but I really like it a very well may go with it. Thanks!
DF  Post #: 97
8/12/2011 8:57:39   
xShadowHunterx

^Your welcome.
@SH You picked the most difficult to render cape. -_-"
@UnityDestroyer, Thank you for stopping by the basic sig workshop and for waiting.
[image]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2817/ud1tx.jpg[/image]

@Everyone who's received their signature, Thanks for stopping by the Basic Sig Workshop!

< Message edited by Kristeen -- 8/12/2011 11:00:02 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
8/13/2011 4:36:36   
Shadow Heart

@Kristeen LOL! Hey, what can I say? I came to the best for the job! And that is you! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 99
8/13/2011 9:02:53   
xShadowHunterx

*sighs* It'll take awhile, or um....please please pretty please get a different cape. Last time I did a request like that my cousin helped D: no I hash no help..
I'll get started on it though........

Checked to make sure I can still remember how to render (And make good signatures XD): Clicky!

@SH
[image]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8608/sh1y.jpg[/image]

< Message edited by Kristeen -- 8/14/2011 11:14:12 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: Basic Sig Workshop IV
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition