Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The nerf we need is :

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The nerf we need is :
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2011 22:16:38   
IsaiahtheMage

@syslar Wrong. You are not seeing what I am saying. Slight buffs and returning skills to their original form is the key to balance. By buffs what I mean is making some classes a little stronger and unlimited. Like reducing some stat reqs and maybe adding a little 5,10 and 20% res/def ignore here and their. That is all. I don't mean make a skill that has 50% Rage reducing,30% life stealing and 20% res/def ignoring.

What I really mean is return SA to its true form. 10% Stun,block and Defect chance without any reqs. Infact remove ALL passive reqs. It is useless. Return Hybrid back to 13. Buff DA from 28% to 30%. Make assimilation also have a 5% res ignoring ability. Notice I said slight buffs not massive. You are just being sarcastic. I think Cyber Hunters stun should have a 10% res ignoring ability and their Static Charge should be on the same level as Frenzy. But I will stop I don't want this to become a suggestion and get deleted. But I just said this you will get the point of what I mean.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/2/2011 22:25:08   
hoochhenry

quote:

I should ignore threads like these. Its funny how people ideas are to nerf others without a care about balance itself. Nerf is a fail idea. STOP THE NERFING!!! Only undoing and buffing is the solution to balance weakening your fellow players is not right. It starts more uproars.

Totally Agreed
Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The nerf we need is :
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition