Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel just keeps falling

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel just keeps falling
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2011 20:46:53   
ajs777

you hit 2v2 your fighting 2 Tactical Mercs with high support, you hit 1v1 your fighting a high str Tactical merc, im not saying their OPd, they are just flat out too much the ideal class, this game has hit an all time boring, i mean come on who was the genius to put hyrbid and reroute on the same class? I thought this was tested, im sick of this, fighting the exact same thing over and over, its just flat out stupid, part of the fun is you have no idea what your going to fight, and now with 6 different classes it should be even better, but no, its the same everytime and when i say everytime i mean someone who is worth the challenge not some lvl 28 noob, i knew it, Delta would make me want to quit all together, and it did.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/2/2011 20:48:39   
Shadowlord9k

I have yet to meet a single Tact. Merc. Or any of the new classes.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/2/2011 20:49:42   
ajs777

dude your lvl 14, like nobody has varium or 50k credits at that lvl so it would make perfect sense you havent

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/2/2011 20:50:03 >

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/2/2011 20:51:24   
ur going to fail

yea it is just flat out stupid.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/2/2011 20:52:19   
Shadowlord9k

I haven't even seen one walking around.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/2/2011 20:52:49   
ajs777

^they look same as bount, merc and mage, you need to check the stat page
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/2/2011 20:54:50   
T.600

Tactical mercs need a slight nerf, but I haven't really encountered many problems against them. Most of the time they just beat me due to luck. -.-"

< Message edited by T.600 -- 7/2/2011 20:55:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/2/2011 20:56:20   
ajs777

quote:

Tactical mercs need a slight nerf

slight nerf? no, no nerfs, skill tree revamp, nerfing wont help because everyone will still be TLM im not complaining about OPness im jsut sick of fighting TLM after TLM its jsut plain boring.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/2/2011 22:21:58   
IsaiahtheMage

I love TLM it is a awesome class to me. But I literally with this new class(as a non var) am pwning lvl 33 full varuim Bunter hunters and Mages. Literally TLM is Oped. I am shocked I am actually pwning players with Delta weps. I think BM and CH need a slight buff to catch up with us TLM.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/3/2011 0:06:25   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

We are looking at a few ways to buff Blood Mages and Cyber Hunters, and give Tactical Mercenaries a slight nerf.

The thing is, in testing, we didn't necessarily try every piece of equipment with every possible enhancement possibility. I like defensive builds with a lot of support- I made a pretty effective heal loop build. In testing, Blood Mage was the most powerful class- both with others and myself testing it. So, yes, we did test the classes, and we believe that BMs and CH's need a buff, and that we need to reduce the synergy between technician and smokescreen- we'd actually hoped that using one would use up too much energy and time to make the other useful.
Post #: 10
7/3/2011 0:07:55   
Xx. Christian .xX

cinderella plz dont nerf tactical just buff the other classes -_-
Post #: 11
7/3/2011 0:11:05   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

slight nerf- I won't go into specifics, but it shouldn't be a huge nerf. Just enough to balance. :3
Post #: 12
7/3/2011 0:13:08   
Mr. Black OP

yay maybe ill have a chance of fighting other classes :D
Epic  Post #: 13
7/3/2011 0:14:40   
Soda Pop

HOORAY! I r nao loves cinderella. Still hate the story, though. It encourages teenagers to slip out to parties. :l
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/3/2011 0:14:42   
Lectrix

From what I've seen, Tactical Mercenaries are more powerful than any of the other 5 Classes... or at least, they have the largest variety of effective Builds. So it comes down to this... either Tactical Mercenaries need to should be tweaked, or the other Classes need to be Buffed a bit. The first option sounds much easier.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/3/2011 0:15:06   
xxmirxx

like requirements that was your guys slight nerf.
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
7/3/2011 0:27:59   
Angels Holocaust

It's going good, if we nerf tactical mercs the game will get worse. Now if we buff the other classes, the players will be happy and everyone will be a winner.
Post #: 17
7/3/2011 0:28:03   
IsaiahtheMage

@Cinderella Oh man TLM gets nerfed? I hope it is really a "slight" nerf because I am TLM and I don't wanna go from being on top to being on the bottom but I don't mind being in the middle. Also yeah BM and CH need a buff.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/3/2011 0:36:03   
Luna_moonraider

this should be a good nerf removing of technician and reshuffling of skills.

here is what a tactical merc new skill tree should look like:

Tier 1: Field medic, double strike, hybrid armor
Tier 2: Maul, blood shield, frenzy
Tier 3: smoke,Surgical strike , Artillery strike
Tier 4: reroute,atom smasher, poison grenade

yes i think technician should be replaced with with blood shield as hybrid armor is more then enuf to cover up for the lack in defenses. reroute to be shifted to tier 4 and smoke shifts to tier 3 and links with maul. surgical move to tier 3 and links with reroute, poison grenade and atom smasher.

AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/3/2011 0:40:56   
Angels Holocaust

The game did indeed just get worse, it looks like tactical mercs will be the new mage class, uped and useless. There going to be no better than dummies. Just great, get ready for another class change guys cause the class will die this Friday.
Post #: 20
7/3/2011 0:42:21   
xxmirxx

quote:

yes i think technician should be replaced with with blood shield

thats dumb because you lose hp and idea nerfs I dis agree with. Angels Holocaust and IsaiahtheMage I don't think its good news.
AQ Epic  Post #: 21
7/3/2011 0:45:36   
edwardvulture

From what I've seen it doesn't take much skill to play TLM. I don't see much "tactic" going on. I think the developers made it so good because the normal merc just cannot beat Armor Hazard. Really the normal mercs have like no shot at beating Armor Hazard.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
7/3/2011 0:50:22   
Luna_moonraider

well technician + smoke= crazy smoke and loads of dex loss so i think blood shield is a good replacement plus most tlc merc dont mind losing just a bit hp for defenses cause they can just heal it back.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 7/3/2011 0:53:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/3/2011 0:51:23   
xxmirxx

quote:

The game did indeed just get worse, it looks like tactical mercs will be the new mage class, uped and useless. There going to be no better than dummies. Just great, get ready for another class change guys cause the class will die this Friday.

I agree here comes another gamma.
quote:

From what I've seen it doesn't take much skill to play TLM. I don't see much "tactic" going on. I think the developers made it so good because the normal merc just cannot beat Armor Hazard. Really the normal mercs have like no shot at beating Armor Hazard.
Does angels know your merc is in legit faction. What is go to account. its probably your bounty one. NOOBS UNTIED thats faction right one you been putting legit players.
quote:

i think blood shield is a good replacement plus most tlc merc dont mind losing just a bit hp for defenses cause they can just heal it back.
I know alot of merc will disagree with you maybe your ok losing hp but others hate it.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/3/2011 0:54:26 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 24
7/3/2011 0:51:54   
goldslayer1

@luna
i dont mind loosing technician anyway IMO i dont like it and isn't so usefull.
altho its cheap its a waste of a turn.
and unless ur 5 focus i dont think its that usefull.
so change technician for bloodshield.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel just keeps falling
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition