Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Most Overpowered And Underpowered Class In Your Oppinnion?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Most Overpowered And Underpowered Class In Your Oppinnion?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2011 16:52:43   
charwelly

TLM=OP

CH=up

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/4/2011 17:10:43   
Fay Beeee

quote:

MrBones

Fay i respect you but you seems a bit too attach to your old built. Tac merc have been a bit dominating for ONLY a couple of days..............

And yet you want a nerf. Strenght BH have been the top built for years.

Dbag

lol
Yes I think I am but I was just stating my opinion here, from my perspective. Just the order of the ruling classes as others did. Thought it was a sort of a pole?
I am not saying I need a buff. I have only gone high(ish) strength last few weeks. As things changed , so I tweaked and this is where I am ATM. :)
Epic  Post #: 52
7/4/2011 18:00:32   
shikky

OP=TM or just Mercs in general
UP= Tech Mages
Post #: 53
7/4/2011 18:06:14   
XWorstNightmareX
Banned

Well this is a waste of time we all know everyone is gonna say something like Tactical Merc is OP, it needs to be nerfed etc, I mean come on.

< Message edited by XWorstNightmareX -- 7/4/2011 18:17:48 >
Epic  Post #: 54
7/4/2011 18:36:58   
Calogero

UP: BM

whether it be a Tech Tank Blood Mage or a STR Blood Mage, I'm losing a shipload more than when i was a Tech Mage...
and it doesn't have a lot of different sorts of builds aswell seeing even the 2 that are easy abused loses more than 3/4 of the time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/4/2011 21:09:46   
bruce9297
Banned

Actually Sonya if 90% of the community says Tactical mercs are Op,they are Op.You can go alone against the whole community,it still won't change the fact,they are OP.
As for your comment about laziness,this is a game.Some people don't have time to play,some have jobs,school,other things to do so what you would consider lazy in your game world, would be considered living real life in real world.I am not calling anybody lazy,we all play as much as we all wish.
I was not complaining about not being able to beat a class,I can beat all classes in a fair match,I was stating my opinion about which class seems to have more power over others and should be fixed.But I don't really need to tell anybody anything,especially you,community talks,stats are here and clear.

Pwned.
AQ  Post #: 56
7/4/2011 21:56:57   
IsaiahtheMage

@bruce I agree with you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/5/2011 0:37:44   
Soda Pop

OP = Bh if they have an armor
UP = Cyber Hunter
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/5/2011 3:02:36   
Silver Sky Magician

@IsaiahtheMage

quote:

@Silver Sky Magician Their should be no class that is easiest to use then others. That class clearly has the adv over others then. All Oped and Uped means is what class has the adv/disadv over the others. It does not mean A Class vs B Class and B Class automatically win. It means what one has a better adv over the others, and which is better to use.

Theoretically, it is indeed ideal that one class should not be easier to use than another, but realistically, is that possible? Is it possible that all classes can have a generally simplistic strategy at the low levels (so inexperienced players won't be put off by the game), a strategy which gradually has to be changed and grows more complex (requiring more creativity and thought) as the player progresses through the levels? To me, it isn't. Thus that certain classes are easier to use than others is, to me, quite inevitable.

Your definition of Oped and Uped highlights the logical fallacy of this thread. I'm not saying that your definition is wrong, because definitions of such terms are subjective, but rather my point is that opinions on which class is the most Oped/Uped are inaccurate if they are based on differing understandings of the terms. For example, my own understanding of a class being Oped is that they have an overwhelming natural advantage in battle which cannot be countered. The opposite goes for Uped.

My own belief is that there are only two advantages in battle: better equipment (most notably those requiring varium) and greater experience/skill. Another advantage is wholly natural: luck. These advantages are quite reasonable (with the possible exception of luck, and contentiously varium, though I haven't seen complaints of the latter sort for some time). Classes have no intrinsic advantage, other than some requiring less experience/skill to use than others.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 7/5/2011 3:12:06 >
Post #: 59
7/5/2011 3:04:49   
m16dern warfare

most underpowered would be cyber hunter, mah friend quit after switching to that

GOING FOR RISING STAR TODAY! Again 07-06

http://www.youtube.com/user/m16dernwarfare?feature=mhee this is mah channel xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/5/2011 3:16:18   
BlueKatz

I thikn the right order would be: Tac BH Mer BM TM CH

I'm not really sure why people keep complain about BM, so far it's great.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/5/2011 6:03:33   
drinde

OP: TcM
UP: TM /CyH
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 62
7/7/2011 10:31:35   
The Cardclasher

OP is tact merc cuz of smoke if they have supp build they can smoke and BAM!!!Over 50 dmg OP 2 is tech mage supp tech is unbeatable malf def matrix zooka gun ur dead

UP are CH and BM
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Most Overpowered And Underpowered Class In Your Oppinnion?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition