Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

the worst stage to play ed at

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> the worst stage to play ed at
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2011 13:30:29   
m16dern warfare

i've noticed that there is a definate worst stage to be in if you are playing epicduel. the game starts out really fun XD, and the difference between varium and non is very little because everyone is a noob. most people arn't varium at these levels

by the time your lv 20, the difference grows, but not by that much. the worst period to play epicduel at is when you are a non varium player between lvs 23-29. you don't have access or credits for the best weapons, yet at these levels there are way more varium players. your not at the level yet where u can own varium builds, so your stuck getting losses.

once you get past this stage and your lv 31-33, everyone can basically own. i've had many non variums defeat me at those lvs, because they have access to the best equiptment thanks to the suggestion shop :), and they have the credits for enhancements.

I think the delta update made the lv 23-29 stage harder, even if you are varium, because you may still not have availability to the new builds. but i've noticed that once people get past this stage, they come out better players with better gears and enhancements XD.

share your comments on this, what lvs do you think it is the hardest to play ed at.

when it comes to missions, they have the best effect at lv 10-20, at those lvs they are easy to do, and offer great rewards that help boost your battling.

edit: in my opinion varium or not, the lvs most people get frusterated and give up at lv 23-29 stage. this si where u dont have enough credits for good stuff, and your facing high lv and more better gear players. i remember when i was about lv 25 i had a full list of friends in similar levels, but they all quit by the time i was lv 30. I also lost the most at lv 25 :S

< Message edited by m16dern warfare -- 7/3/2011 13:33:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/3/2011 13:33:32   
Luna_moonraider

well maybe right now cause the lags are really killing me. i cant do a decent 2v2 yet alone even play npcs well.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/3/2011 13:34:44   
m16dern warfare

when i mean stage, i generally mean level
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/3/2011 13:40:01   
Luna_moonraider

hmm if so i would say lvl 26-30 with all classes i played including my main. without npc i do no think i can lvl up decently as it is very hard to lvl up if u keep getting noob partners in 2v2 and load of varium bh running around in 1v1 during beta, also not forgetting the famous heal loopers. worse thing u could every get in a 2v2 or 1v1 is a heal looper. they kill ya but they will do it slowly. so basically a painfully slow and agonizing defeat.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/3/2011 14:24:27   
MrBones

I agree.

The worst levels are 28-29 because you can get levels 33 full varium facing you.

We all had to go through this...

May I add it was much more harder in my time 'cause we didn't have access to higher level weapons like you guys now.....

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 5
7/3/2011 14:45:55   
PivotalDisorder

@MrBones: its a double edged blade, you get varium beasts from 27-30 now cause of encumberance and they usually enhance all their items.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> the worst stage to play ed at
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition