Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Improving the Blood Mage Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Improving the Blood Mage Class
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2011 0:05:28   
Soda Pop

When somebody says it's possible to kill tlms that doesn't mean that they think tactical mercenaries are invincible. /facekeyboard
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/5/2011 0:07:09   
Hun Kingq

So all of you do you see what xxmirxx did, post an idea, not attack another players idea by they way that fireball/gun been fixed.
Epic  Post #: 27
7/5/2011 0:09:06   
Soda Pop

The only improvement blood mage needs is a new skill in the slot of technician. You're suggesting that Blood Mage be given defensive capabilities but when you combine defense + impossible attack the end result is a ruined game.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/5/2011 0:09:22   
goldslayer1

@hun
u said leave ur own ideas
fixing fireball and gun is an idea

@soda
well it sound like u said it would only be possible if this idea were implemented.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/5/2011 0:11:31   
Hun Kingq

Then post the idea and nothing else trying to keep this pertaining to improving the Blood Mage class not dicussing Hunter or merc classes.
Epic  Post #: 30
7/5/2011 0:12:11   
goldslayer1

@hun
so yeah i think fireball and the gun should be fixxed.
and thats about it because BM is FINE.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/5/2011 0:14:39   
Soda Pop

You have a weak perception of the English language...but at least we got that bit cleared out.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/5/2011 0:17:38   
goldslayer1

@soda
lol? i know english dude
and sometimes the way people write things can seem different from what they intended
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/5/2011 0:18:48   
Soda Pop

It's quite difficult to take "At least it's possible" the wrong way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/5/2011 0:20:13   
goldslayer1

@soda
with the sentence behind that it sounded like u were saying it would be possible if HUN's idea was implemented.
but anyway if thats what u didn't mean then leave it at that
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/5/2011 0:21:22   
Soda Pop

I said I would quit if this were implemented. Balance wouldn't make me quit.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/5/2011 0:22:59   
xxmirxx

Soda you are break rules by going after someone language.
quote:

Hate Speechis any comment that degrades or targets specific races, ethnicities, nationalities or religions.
and now flaming
quote:

Flamingis defined as posting personal attacks against another user.
and trolling
quote:

Trollingis defined as posts that are designed to inflame or offend another user.
AQ Epic  Post #: 37
7/5/2011 0:27:04   
Soda Pop

No hate speech. It doesn't take a different ethnicity to have bad english. I'm not trolling, either. I'm not trying to get him mad, I'm trying to explain to him how his way of viewing my sentence is flawed. You seem to be extremely sensitive to offense, seeing as it was a debate on proper grammar.

< Message edited by Soda Pop -- 7/5/2011 0:30:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
7/5/2011 0:36:19   
xxmirxx

point out someone language is offence to me.
AQ Epic  Post #: 39
7/5/2011 0:42:18   
Soda Pop

You're implying that all Europeans have perfect English and that all other ethnicity have poor English. If anything, you're being far more racist than me, and I should be the one offended.

@gold I've reviewed my first post and understand how it's possible to mistake it if you skimmed it. I'm quitting before a archknight sends me a message scolding me for flaming,
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
7/5/2011 0:50:13   
xxmirxx

quote:

You're implying that all Europeans have perfect English and that all other ethnicity have poor English. If anything, you're being far more racist than me, and I should be the one offended.

Now your try make me racist. I only said
quote:

point out someone language is offence to me.
I wasn't call you racist yet.
AQ Epic  Post #: 41
7/5/2011 0:51:30   
Soda Pop

You think me insulting his grammar is hate speech. In no way did I imply his ethnicity had bad English grammar.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/5/2011 2:02:35   
xxmirxx

I never said hateful I just qoute one of rules. btw his english is good.
AQ Epic  Post #: 43
7/5/2011 2:14:56   
Colarndo

Tact Merc, Smoke and physical multi
Cyber Hunter, mal and energy multi
Blood Mage nothing to debuff and energy multi. Might as well remove plasma rain duh. How about a reflex boost?
Alter supercharge and make it ignore phy def and remove rage or something (physical version of merc's surgical strike except for lifesteal since there is blood lust already)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/5/2011 2:30:34   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

No reflex boost. This is an offense class for the 100th time now. Plus Super Charge improves with dex and we learned why having a skill that improves your ultimate is bad(TLMs and Technician).

1. Replace Technician with another skill. Not a damage buff or defensive buff either. Smart BMs can already kill easily enough without either of those.
2. Small % buff on DA. It would make sense that a class wanting to hurt you very badly would focus more on perfecting their powers of enhancing guns.
3. Buff Assimilation. 5 energy back at max was good for mages who had Reroute. At least make it unblockable or increase how much it takes away. Too much energy recovery might make the class too powerful.
4. Requirement on Plasma Rain and switch it to improve with str. This will finally encourage a non support build to try their luck in 2vs2 instead of the huge amount of support builds currently there.

NOTE: I am not suggesting all those ideas be put in all at once. I would suggest just one but it's up the Devs on this one. I personally would just keep BM the way it is, nerf TLM and buff CH but the staff have chosen to buff BM and CH while nerfing TLM.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
7/5/2011 2:41:24   
BlueKatz

BM is ok, but not OP

I think OP is the new standard, like TLM, BH and still maybe Mer (Mer is still very good, a small push would be great)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/5/2011 2:42:05   
xxmirxx

The ND Mallet Guy Every thing for you about nerfs why don't we just nerf you.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/5/2011 3:12:36 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 47
7/5/2011 5:42:49   
drinde

Introducing BloodShield instead of Technician and adding Reflex Boost for a DEX rebuff.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 48
7/5/2011 6:32:04   
King FrostLich

Lol'ed incredibly hard when the "hybrid" armor given to us. I would say a big no. We already are the new era of str mercs as well as bloodlust being added but I have to agree only with the skill set you made. What's the point of multi going first than overload? It's just weird since multi is better only for 2v2.
Epic  Post #: 49
7/5/2011 6:34:15   
TurkishIncubus

quote:

Since the Blood mage has nothing that would not cost energy since we have
enough skills that cost energy how about a Delta Armor just for the Blood Mage
which has

enhancements 13

str 0
Dex 13
Tech 13
Sup 0

Defense +13
Resistance +13

How about making a Turkish Armor for only me that gives +1000 def and +1000 res , that would be awesome

I agree that blood mages need a defensive move but its not hybrid armor , hybrid will be much OPED with BM .

This thread is just about making BM OPED has nothing logical about balance.

Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Improving the Blood Mage Class
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition