Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2011 15:33:52   
Celestin123

An EMP pulse. Strebor should attempt, perhaps?
AQ  Post #: 26
7/28/2011 19:12:56   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

The Dark Side, he is falling to, perhapse?

ONWARDS TO THE READING!!!!!!!

Good call on the clothing... not many people would think of that...

I also agree with Experimental, though... there is a time for yammering on, and since you had already convinced him to help, that was not then.

Yes... black rubber gloves always help with the effect... add to the charisma, and increase morale, but still... no time to lose. XD

/facepalm Urg... self diagnosis? I'd say you haven't had nearly enouh time to do that adequately, or decide on dosage, but whatever... I suppose you'll have to deal with repercussions later, and there's a chance it could help... You also weren't in your right mind, and I suppose you are the type of person who would do that, judging from what I've seen... XP

Their security seems slack... gives me a bad feeling about the affair...

Hmm... inate and seemingly instinctual understanding of the power... Nice addition to the story... gives it the sort of feel that makes it akin to the actual game... we seem to have that ability in there, too...
Reminds me of the fact that most other supers have that trait, too, but I digress...

I do not quite know about the insanity claim... I would have thought it would have damaged their brain to the point of death, but then again, you seem to have the ability to use it in ways that are not quite as devestating by the fact that you are using it on the councilman at present, but then again, control could have come with time...

There's also the possibility that you initially had complete understanding and control of it, but I doubt that, do to you seeming unsure when you answered Experimental... Hmm...

lol... You call it daylight, yet you're in SkullDeep... unless you somehow got to the surface in such a short time, which would indicate you are higher than the tallest building in SD... or so it seems, based on the view of SD we get in-game...

Quite a nice story, all in all.
DF  Post #: 27
7/28/2011 20:06:27   
Goldstein

Actually, they were walking through tunnels for a few hours, so they eventually would reach the surface. I'll make that clear.
Post #: 28
7/28/2011 20:38:26   
Celestin123

Disappointed, I am. Wanting to continue our conversationm I was. :/
AQ  Post #: 29
7/28/2011 20:41:49   
Goldstein

Point of what, would this EMP be?
Post #: 30
7/28/2011 21:22:43   
Celestin123

Any mechanical threats(coughexperimentalcough), get rid of, the EMP would.
AQ  Post #: 31
7/28/2011 21:24:48   
Goldstein

Experimental, not a threat. Full of confusion, uncertainty, but ally.
Post #: 32
7/28/2011 21:33:08   
Celestin123

At the moment, ally, soon see, we shall.
AQ  Post #: 33
7/31/2011 15:00:54   
Arachnid

Talk like yoda, very strange it is.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 34
7/31/2011 15:04:54   
Celestin123

Very strange, all of us already are.
AQ  Post #: 35
7/31/2011 15:32:02   
Doom Desirer

Strangeness? Exploit it, I shall.
Post #: 36
8/2/2011 13:15:58   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!! A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

One day, the massive amounts of philanthropy finally collected and hardened in his coronary arteries, causing a massive heart attack. <- MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was HILARIOUS!!!!! XP

Septuple Open-heart bypass surgery, hmm? Interesting... I take it that doesn't mean he's being opperated on 7 times, considering the emergency involved in heart surgery, and the fact that opperating that many times would either be too dangerous or costly to make sense... What do you mean by that, then? Sadly, I do not know whether that is actually a true variation of open-heart surgery, or if it is made up... I wish I had more medical knowledge. lol

You'd think he'd have it in his will to have at least a portion of the amount of money he would be making from his investments I presume he had funneled into an account for the hospital...

O.o Pandas... I wonder if they were Red, or Giant...

Well... I guess the medication isn't working perfectly, as I suspected, and certainly not well enough to warant ability to practice medicine, if you were being formally examined, but good enough for the moment... I suppose... although what are you are doing is still very dangerous, and unadvisable...

Interesting... He is a cyborg, but he doesn't seem to have full memory of his humanity...

Describing love as a poison... pfft... I mean, it can be distracting at times, and could cause you to fail to be able to work properly, but it can have it's benefits, too, if you manage it properly...

Interesting... they have the police in their pocket... that's not good news...
DF  Post #: 37
8/2/2011 13:22:33   
Arachnid

I see the doctor is going insane...
No matter.

Loved the new chapter, but could you make them longer?
They seem to end too soon, and I want to read more of your story.
Therefore, it is unneeded to say, MAKE MORE! =P

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 38
8/2/2011 13:36:15   
Vector

little too early to call him an ally, goldstein. i'd call it neutral at best.
Post #: 39
8/2/2011 13:56:55   
Goldstein

Ah, but Vector, Strebor is a trusting soul.

EDIT: I lengthened this chapter, I felt like it was too short and rushed. By the way, Drakoniss, a Septuple Bypass indicated that seven coronary arteries are clogged and need to be bypassed.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 8/2/2011 14:16:08 >
Post #: 40
8/2/2011 15:12:07   
Vector

yeah drakky, like a quadruple bypass, only... much worse.

i get the feeling poor strebor's gonna get kidnapped again... :(
Post #: 41
8/2/2011 19:48:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Ah, I see... Interesting...
DF  Post #: 42
8/3/2011 18:42:14   
Vector

you must be a portal fan goldstein. lot of the music you use for your story comes from there :P
Post #: 43
8/3/2011 20:00:22   
Goldstein

Yeah, I love Valve in general. They have the best music. Plus, most of the music fits really well. =)
Post #: 44
8/4/2011 12:59:29   
Arachnid

quote:

Strebor watched Mr. Mavet, still amused with the whole affair. "Alright. Take my medical license. But know this. I will find you, inject you with the deadliest poison I can get my hands on, and watch as you slowly die before my eyes."

With a gulp Mr. Mavet tightened his tie, a thing he did when he was nervous, and wordlessly left. Strebor smiled, satisfied, and propped his feet up on the table.

"Maybe rattlesnake...or cyanide. I like cyanide..."

lol...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 45
8/5/2011 13:19:47   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Fantastic plot. Your character is extremely funny... (I think he's gone kinda mad O_o!) but, I like it, I like it alot! I was just going to just read up until the third post, but I got so entangled in the story that I had to keep reading til the end (which is where you stopped). I agree with Arachnid - 'Make More!' You're a great writer. ^^

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 8/5/2011 13:21:43 >
AQW  Post #: 46
8/5/2011 16:12:18   
Celestin123

Celestin, I am and returned for commentary, I have!

Ahem! *Clears throat* I would keep talking like that but I don't think it'd be good for a whole commentary post.

Anyways, hmm Pandas eh? Very interesting, I would've gone with Giraffes as they are the most dangerous creatire in the world
but Pandas are good too.

It seems the good doctor has been having some problems with his sanity,eh? Heheh, I've also experienced similar problems
during my experiences but I tend to keep myself under control. Although the doctor seems to be having physical problems
as well and it worries me. Deterioration? Perhaps you'll end up like poor Orwell the frog, I would hope not as you are a very
interesting ally but you never know although I may interfere and do something about....eh.

Love? A poison? Very amusing interpretaion of love but it is so much more than that. Love is more like a double-edged sword
in that respect, one of the greatest things in the world yet one of the most dangerous as well. It's practically on the same level
of power as life and death themselves oops did what I meant was ITself not themselves.....heheh

It seems that even after their failure to merge with any company, Omniroe is still very influential, enough to even have
the law on their side it seems.

Anyways, I can't wait for the next few chapters and I'm really interested to see what happens next to the good doctor
and to Omniroe.....coughcoughShadowcorpcoughcough........

Edit~Oh right and like Zafara and Jae said, Make Moar Chapters!(the typo is on purpose)xP

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 8/5/2011 16:13:17 >
AQ  Post #: 47
8/5/2011 22:23:39   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Sorry it's been so long... I meant to comment on it yesterday...

To your story, then, good fellow...

Seems a little bit crazy, but then again, I put that towards eccentricity, and I think the meds were working well enough, then...

Very interesting... deterioration... Makes me wonder how you recovered...

Quite amusing, that little chapter, there... Corruption in the police is a nice touch...

Now that I think of it, he does deserve the removal of his medical liscence for medical malpractice... He should have tested the machine for far longer before humans were involved.

I agree with Arachnid, and Jae, as you should have already guessed, from my devotion to the story, and my good comments, even if some of it was somewhat negative criticism, I meant to show I liked it very much. XP

Pandas? I don't remember pandas very much.. although I vaguely recall them being mentioned... *smirks*

@Celestin: Meh, I have actually more understanding of the universe than most, so you could call me supersane, but I suppose some would claim insanity (by definition, technically correct, but not in a bad way...)... I do have a few quirks, and I have many personalities going around in my mind, which sprang from character traits, ect., and the rest of my mind is VERY chaotic (seeminly), full of abstract shapes (including those that are higher in dimensions than our matterial universe's norm), and wars among my mental parts, including random thoughts of destruction aimed at nothing, and many, many traps, along with battle simulations, and a few romantic thoughts... all of which I am aware of at the same time... I still manage to stay logical, even if most people don't understand me... Religion helps...
Do you have time-traveling capabilities? This all takes place in the past, so unless you do, I don't think you could help (unless it is still going on)... You really want to be so silly and leave a reality spoiler like that? Love is an interesting concept, really... I don't think that much romantically, with preocupations about other things, but I know it's touch, and the sting of loss... I am now released from the bonds of marriage, as Death has seen fit to part us... Even now, that still makes me a bit sad...

Yes, I would really like more... I miss Zafara's story, too... :/
Too long, has it been...
Too long, indeed...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 8/5/2011 22:45:06 >
DF  Post #: 48
8/7/2011 0:58:37   
Shadowlord9k

Good story, I haven't read it with the music yet though.
Why say rattlesnake poison or cyanide, I mean why not both?
Why do I have a feeling that a few chapters will be delusions from the pills?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
8/7/2011 11:58:04   
Celestin123

I had typed a couple of things for this post.......and i deleted it.....
so I'll just make this quick=/.

@Dwakky: Ahem! Alrighty then, where do I start?.....
I may or may not have time-travelling capabilities, I may or may not have called in a favor from one of my
"godly" friends, and I may or may not have been to Super City before my percieved arrival after the Chaos Riots......

Anyways, although I wouldn't go as far as to say that I have greater understanding of the universe than most,.....
I do infact understand and notice things that many people would never understand. It's a sort of natural thing though,
I often understand things naturally and as a result I have an advantage over many when it comes to debate over matters
of life and philosophy and the universe and such.... I do tend to look at the bigger picture than the majority of people
though.... As for my mind..... well if it had been just my natural understanding of things then I would be fine, but I've
experienced things that has changed my view of things and ironically made me understand them even more. All that plus
my O.C.D and multiple personality disorder and my unfortunate childhood has caused me to go to the brink of insanity and
back, I can sincerely say that I've suffered from a nervous breakdown......twice......... but that was a long time ago.....
I tend to keep myself under control now, and it could've been alot worse.....I thank God everyday that I'm still technically
sane and not in some asylum....... Religion has helped me........ Also people I can trust(so NOT my family) have
helped me as well....

Although from one look at me, you could never tell all that, I'd seem like some normal, nice guy........

Anyways....on to the Love concept..... as I said before, I consider it a double-edged sword.....
I can sincerely say that I've experienced it.....twice.... although one of those times was blinded love and it had
extremely bad timing...... The other time.....was wonderful...for a time anyways......

Another thing that keeps me sane, is my horrible habits...... I tend to constantly overthink things, and that combined with
my habit to always come to the worst-case scenario means it usually ends up badly for me...... I also have extremely bad luck,
in matters of life anyways..... I'm glad that recently, my mind has drifted back to stability........ it's funny though,
because of all my experiences and feelings,now..... I already have my future planned out........
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition