Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Juggernaut Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Juggernaut Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2011 19:35:07   
...Sonya...
Banned

Ok here is where you can discuss "Juggeranut"

Do you think the level Of the Lower lvl players in a fight should lowered/highered?
Do you think that there should be more places to Jug instead of just Slayer?
Do you think there should be a Juggernaut button?
Do you think the Silver Skull Card Should be sellable?(As it does take inventory space)
Do you think Juggernauts Go First?
Do you think ....

Ask more Questions!

But Please don't flame,All AE Forum Rules apply.

-Sonya
Epic  Post #: 1
7/5/2011 19:42:03   
Mr. Black OP

Do you think the level Of the Lower lvl players in a fight should lowered/highered? LOWERED, juggernaut is almost unplayable anymore
Do you think that there should be more places to Jug instead of just Slayer? ya oz would be nice since i could talk between fights
Do you think there should be a Juggernaut button? yes
Do you think the Silver Skull Card Should be sellable?(As it does take inventory space) idc lol
Do you think Juggernauts Go First? they shld go 2nd, if they go last they get smoked or malfed then hit with a dmg weapon of the def they were just lowered they could take 40+ and because of agility we cant use high health build to counter act this and they cant even defend themselves
Juggernauts are free wins, they are supposed to be unstoppable and with this definition it should be a challenge to stop an unstoppable force or at least some what difficult, the 1st levels were decent if the lower levels actually knew how to play the game (100 energy and only caster spells and the wondered how they lost) the 2nd set was somewhat reasonable (some decent players) and the 3rd one is just straight out unacceptable getting 2 full varium level 30s that actually know how to play and almost every juggs fight as 2 ppl with great builds... in a 1v1 would be fair the saying "evolve or die" a full varium level 33 with a great build can no longer evolve as he/she has peaked and the lower lvs are no where near this peak so if they were constantly getting owned maybe they would get smart and get a half decent build and listen to higher levels players, back when it was lower u have no idea how much advice i gave the lower levels... and maybe about 1 or 2 listened so its not the higher levels fault its the lower levels
also the lower level juggernnauts have no chance of winning as a lv 20 vs a lv 23.... ya the 23 has a slight advantage, but 2 18s, the 23 is doomed unless he/she has varium
and dont even bother quoting unless u had as much if not more juggs experience as me

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 7/5/2011 19:46:15 >
Epic  Post #: 2
7/5/2011 19:44:58   
skeletondude

quote:

Do you think the level Of the Lower lvl players in a fight should lowered/highered?

^yah it shud be lowwered to a rage of 30 - 23 so less chances of 2 lvl 30's appearing

quote:

^yes there shud be button im gettin tired of goin to slayer everytym

quote:

Do you think the Silver Skull Card Should be sellable?(As it does take inventory space)

well it cud or shud be sellable or kept as a free item which does not take space

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/5/2011 19:48:11   
edwardvulture

Do you think Juggernauts Go First? Juggernaut shouldn't go last.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
7/5/2011 20:00:37   
voidance

quote:

I don't think it should be lowered but a average would be nice, like their combined lvl's cant be dropped below 50 for a lvl 33 enemy but also cant exceed 57-58.
quote:

I think they should do away with that and just make it where once the card is purchased you should get a button located near the other challenge buttons on your screen.
quote:

^
quote:

No, but also I think the price should be raised considering how much the gold one costed.
quote:

Most def, I'm so tired of it pairing me against 2 30's then make me go dead last.(pretty much any combo of lvl's its hard to win if you go last)
quote:

Do you think ....
just felt like I should add this here, I did want to comment about the above question, I got paired against a 29/30, made me go dead last and didn't even get to attack because 3/4 attacks i got critical'd and on the second turn I got stunned which made me unable to defend myself. Which makes going last horrible.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/5/2011 22:18:21   
Soda Pop

I kill half the juggernauts I come across :p

The half that I lose is when I have a noob partner with a bad build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/5/2011 22:22:37   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Do you think the level Of the Lower lvl players in a fight should lowered/highered? Lowered but only slightly
Do you think that there should be more places to Jug instead of just Slayer? Yes, but it's not necessary.
Do you think there should be a Juggernaut button? Yes, but it's not necessary.
Do you think the Silver Skull Card Should be sellable?(As it does take inventory space) Yes.
Do you think Juggernauts Go First? No, but I do think they should always go second. I don't do Juggernaut battles for the reason that I usually go last and end up dead before my second turn.

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 7/5/2011 22:23:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/5/2011 22:27:06   
Glen

I think Juggernut should be dropped completety.
I dont think there could be an equal here. One one side, a level 33 Varium player wants a great winning streak, while the two other lowered leveled juggernauts want to stay alive and possiably win. Both sides WANT to win. Both sides WANT to win at least 4/5 of their juggernaut battles, but that can't happen. Both sides want to tilde the side to their favor, it just can't be equal. All the weapons, levels, and class make Juggernaut unstable. And if it somehow becomes equal to both sides, players would have around 50-50 chance to win. Noone, espiacially those who battle for high-win ratio, wants this kind of ratio on their record.

Yes, Juggernaut is fun, when you win. But do you think the other side enjoy losing?

But, to be on topic, I'll answer one question.

If the player is varium, he/she should go second.
I would say more, but it gets complicated.

< Message edited by Glen -- 7/5/2011 22:32:10 >
DF  Post #: 8
7/5/2011 22:39:50   
beastmo

This is official to u
Epic  Post #: 9
7/5/2011 22:55:59   
Glen

Juggernaut IS offical.
Just stating how unfair it is?
DF  Post #: 10
7/5/2011 23:03:04   
rej

do i think the level of the lower plays should be lowered: yes, i think the range should be 22-30. that way, not only are the fights more reasonable, the fights also start faster.
do i think there should be more places to juggernuat than just slayer?: yes, there should be a button that says 'choose fight type' then inside that button, we could pick: 1v1, 2v2v, or 2v1.
do i think there should be a juggernuat button?: see earlier part of post
do i think the silver skullcard should be sellable?: yes, for the same rates as other items.
do i think juggernuats should go first?: no, but they should have a 50% chance of going first (then each of the other players would have 25%)

random off topic: yay, my first post on the aef!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/6/2011 1:35:31   
Midnightsoul

jugs should at least not go last. yes, there should be a jug button. honestly, the cost of the skull card should be decreased by 2000. also, the lvl's are not balanced as i can see... i cannot even imagine fighting two lvl 30 would be "normal" in a battle mode. maybe make win rate something to do with jug mode.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/6/2011 3:55:29   
xxmirxx

quote:

yes I think so.
quote:

yes more
quote:

yes
quote:

No because its pass so no sorry.
quote:

sure

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/6/2011 3:59:29 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
7/6/2011 12:33:23   
PumKing

I like the challenge that Juggernaut brings, however, I do believe that some extra attention should be given into how the players the juggernaut faces should be decided. While I do like Voidance's idea of an average, a lowering of the lvl requirement by 1 or 2 would be rather nice. Also I would like to add the stipulation that ther juggernaut must never face more than one merc (either original or tacticle, nor a combination of them) It is drn near impossible to face that kind of build, as in 2v2 they normally have a support build where they first use aux, or in a smart tacticle mercs case smoke, then next turn around a double multi hit comes, while it is indeed a wonderful thing that artillary strike no longer gives any bonuses for simply using the attck, it is still verymuch a powerful combo, especially without a bonus of hybrid armor. Just saying, mercs are very scary in 2v2 o.o
Epic  Post #: 14
7/6/2011 12:35:58   
Polandor

I started playing Juggernaut after the last fix for it. I easily do 95-96% win.

2 lv 30 full varium can be hard, but below that?

But 2 lv 25-26-27-28 are 100% win
lv 29 can make you work a litle.

So the only challenge is when there is a lv 30.

I wish player who lose to juggernaut and stay until the end, got X 3 xp.
I wish player who win vs juggernaut get X 3 xp.

They have too few xp for their win & losse.

I am a lv 33 full varium.

So my recommendation more xp for the non juggernaut.

And no -8, minus -6 would be more balanced.

Lv 25 have 0000000000000000 chance, same for lv 26.

Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Juggernaut Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition