Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Do You Think Cyber Hunters Will Get Hybrid Armour ?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Do You Think Cyber Hunters Will Get Hybrid Armour ?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2011 0:14:53   
edwardvulture

xD where do you get these rumors? I'm pretty sure no mod, AK, or developer would leak out these rumors.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
7/6/2011 8:09:47   
King FrostLich

Why is everyone saying static charge will be passive and cyber hunter getting the hybrid armor? I mean seriously, if you have max static charge and you have high strength doing 30 damage at normal rate, won't that be insanely overpowered since the maximum % at max level of static charge is 55% and 55% of 30 is 17 mana recovered each time you hit your opponent?(rounded off)
Epic  Post #: 27
7/6/2011 8:30:32   
Silver Sky Magician

^

If Static Charge is ever going to be passive, the percentage conversion would have to be greatly nerfed, down to about 25% at max.
Post #: 28
7/6/2011 8:33:56   
BlueKatz

quote:

I mean seriously, if you have max static charge and you have high strength doing 30 damage at normal rate, won't that be insanely overpowered since the maximum % at max level of static charge is 55% and 55% of 30 is 17 mana recovered each time you hit your opponent?(rounded off)

Well it has pretty bad cooldown (2 turns)
Plus it can be blocked (nuuuu)
Plus it's STR base (so much for creative)

Meh, CH is a bad mix between defense and offense

making it Passive and reduce the effect will be a lot easier, we can work on Dex, 5 Focus or Support build instead of just STR build. Such a shame that Poison won't effect such Passive like it didn't with BL
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/6/2011 8:38:55   
ZirakogluED

To be honest,I don't care what cyber hunter gets aslong as it helps us as a class that would be great,I'm not fussy on the skills.We just need a passive for some defence or a bit of hp or something
~Z
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/6/2011 8:59:35   
Drago9999

There's some things that make me worry about Hybrid Armor for Cyber Hunters. Remember the strength bounty hunters? well, their first line of defense was Shadow Arts, giving them a increased chance to block and stun. Giving Hybrid Armor to Cyber Hunters can give increased defense and resistence. In combination with Static Charge and Shadow Arts can make them twice as powerful. Thus unleashing the strength Cyber Hunters.

< Message edited by Drago9999 -- 7/6/2011 9:00:11 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/6/2011 9:23:37   
ZirakogluED

@Drago,
Not everyone abuses strength mate,Some are more creative to make builds of their own such as myself :)
But we really need something for our defence or atleast gain some hp or some sort of help.
~Z

< Message edited by ZirakogluED -- 7/6/2011 9:24:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Do You Think Cyber Hunters Will Get Hybrid Armour ?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition