Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Robots Getting blocked

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Robots Getting blocked
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2011 16:45:29   
Jer15

When ever i do a focus build focus 4 or 5 my robot always seems to get blocked even when i malf my opponent they for some reason always seem to block it idk how but they do and i would like to suggest and also talk about something cause i want everyones' suggestions on this matter and i want this to be in the general discussion so heres what i want to talk about.

Focus 1 1% to connect
Focus 2 2% to connect
Focus 3 3% to connect
Focus 4 4% to connect
Focus 5 5% to connect

So the more focus you have the more % chance your robot will connect post comments below and please don't flame thank you.
Post #: 1
7/7/2011 16:49:34   
helloguy

A lot of people won't like this

And your answer too yourquestion why they are blocking is because it's a blockable attack they have more dexterity than you shadow arts or simply the RNG
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/7/2011 16:49:41   
Ranloth
Banned

Focus is as good as it is.. No changes to be made please, I got sick of Focus 5 builds around and being one myself yet I use Focus 4 now for higher Support.
Leave it how it is, only Aux and Guns should stay as they are - unmissable but deflected.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
7/7/2011 16:50:02   
8x

Maybe this should work for all moves since focus is useless for those people without robot. And people would complain less about luck and blocks.

Epic  Post #: 4
7/7/2011 16:53:30   
IsaiahtheMage

This would be awesome because I would be even more Oped. Tho it would be massively unfair to others. So I have to say no.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/7/2011 16:56:17   
Aere

Yeah, let's make focus even stronger. Full support.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/7/2011 16:56:40   
Polandor

Gamma bot power need to be reduced, not boosted.

Remove focus, and give the bot a fix damage like 31 (weapon) and raise with tech (but withe same stat progression of st).
Post #: 7
7/7/2011 16:56:57   
goldslayer1

so u want us to let 5 focus pentrate our only good defense against them which is blocks?
not supporting this.
plus a str mage 5 focus + celtic cleaver = super OP.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/7/2011 16:57:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/7/2011 16:58:37   
helloguy

Just add more dex to yourvuild and stop spamming just one skill I spam two at a time
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/7/2011 16:58:46   
charwelly

For Me I don't see aproblem with what we got now
The reason it's getting blocked is it is a blockable move and they got more dex than you

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/7/2011 16:58:48   
edwardvulture

I agree with Polander's idea except that robot scales to whatever level you are instead of bing based on focus, because really its just annoying.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
7/7/2011 17:01:08   
IsaiahtheMage

@Polandor Why would you want to nerf such a effective build? Just get it yourself.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/7/2011 17:05:16   
Polandor

it so effective that it is the best build and all use it, very boring.
Post #: 13
7/7/2011 17:23:00   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Your biggest problem might be that your dexterity is too low. Malfunction lowers tech and does not effect how often you hit or not. The only thing that effects block rate is Dexterity. And you can't complain about being blocked if you use a blockable skill or attack. It's the only thing keeping str builds from destroying the game
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/7/2011 19:31:44   
rej

i HAVE noticed my bot is getting blocked way more since the release, but thats probobly just me.

as to the idea, absolutely not. focus builds are allready massively OPed compared to other build types
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/7/2011 19:47:13   
One Winged Angel1357

i love my gamma bot he gets blocked all the time but thats the one thing that stops my build from destroying in Jugg and frankly i would like to keep it that way

so not supported srry bro

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/7/2011 19:48:35   
BlueKatz

how about nerfing robot first....
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/8/2011 21:50:36   
Jer15

true it would make 5 focus builds stronger but your robot would be able to at least connect besides i have fought plenty of op tank people who use 5 focus builds there not that strong cause i have a dex str build 82 dex 25-30 defence my str is even higher and i'm a tech mage been for a while now when i do do focus 5 builds i have plenty of dex so idk what's the dex prob cause i use high dex and well never really block just lower the damage of attacks any how i still think my idea is a good one but also not a good one idk why they brought focus into the game but for whatever reason they brought it in so now we have to deal with it but i agree with Polandor robots should have a fixed damage and a % to connect take away focus it is pointless make the robot have 30-32 damage and and damage may go up with str or tech
Post #: 18
7/8/2011 22:27:40   
HellsCupid

Bum Bum.
Epic  Post #: 19
7/8/2011 22:30:42   
Larcell

quote:

how about nerfing robot first....

@BlueKatz

To what? x5 Focus Damage?

Epic  Post #: 20
7/8/2011 23:33:01   
rej

quote:

to what? x5 focus damage?

no, i would propose nerfing the damage increase by tech (since stat/skill increases were nerfed for all other types of attack/deffense, why wasn't bot?)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/9/2011 0:47:54   
BlueKatz

No I mean nerf their starting damage

The Tech damage is ok, base on common formula
The Focus is ok I mean it up to common base damage of weapon

But it has 14 more damage bonus. Making it like a Gun with +44 damage with Multi Elemental (no DA)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/9/2011 2:41:21   
endtime

The real problem is that blocks are too common. ED should drop the base percent chance of blocks and deflects to 0% and cap off the max percentages at 10% with increments of 5 dexterity/support for 1%. Then make the critical chance drop to a 0% min and 4% max with 10 support per 1%.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/9/2011 3:12:59   
Fatal Impact

I think most of the time blocks and criticals are a matter of luck, but if the opponent has higher defenses then they have a better chance of blocking
Epic  Post #: 24
7/9/2011 3:31:24   
earth breather

@ the very first post: I say your build Is off. Why: My assault bot HARDLY BLOCKS. and I have a 5 focus build.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Robots Getting blocked
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition