Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Weapons
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2011 16:26:25   
Bu Kek Siansu

Nice, so my adventurer character can buy any of the Guardian item from the Guardian shop since I have Guardian Account. Thanks Aelthai for the answer/information. :)

• Just one question Ael: I guess my Adventurer character also can buy a Guardian item from a Non-Guardian shop, right? I think so!

• Also, The Entry has been fixed: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=19790331

Credits and thanks a lot to Watashig. :D

But, you never know! :p - Feel free to reply for a correction. Thanks. ^_^
  • Post #: 226
    11/12/2011 3:23:12   
    Ghengis

Edit: Oh I see lol that tag was part of the description I thought it was just added as part of the write up.... my bad.

< Message edited by Ghengis -- 11/12/2011 7:43:45 >
    Post #: 227
    11/12/2011 6:31:14   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Ghengis: Thank you very much for the help, but it's pointless since the Molten Staff series have been changed. :)
    You can see the difference between Mana Staff series and Molten Staff series when visiting the Guardian Shop for more information.
    Unless the Staff add this following thing on the Molten Staff series like the Mana Staff series have:
    (Guardian Account Item: Has the power of a level (?) item)

Previous: Was marked as Guardian items including content (Guardian Only), also marked Red as Guardian items on the Character page.

Now: Have been changed as Non-Guardian items, and can be bought by ANY on your account that is Guardian.

You can find these following Notes at the bottom of the Entries: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=19790331

Notes:

Quote from Aelthai: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=19793555
    quote:

To answer the confusion I'm seeing:

The Molten Staff is Guardian Account, and was placed in the correct shop,
    but was incorrectly marked as being buyable only by Guardians. That has been corrected.

Guardian Account means that if you have ANY character on your account that is Guardian,
    you can buy the item - even if the character you are on is an Adventurer.

• So, the Molten Staff series don't need Guardian tags.

This information has been removed due the PM from IMR below:
    quote:

EFFECT
    The Special takes -2 BTH, but deals *(85/83) damage. This has already been calculated into the Special numbers.

Quote PM from IMR
    quote:

The entries look good, but you probably don't need to mention the -2 BTH as a separate effect.
    Just calculate it into the Special numbers.

~IMR

*** The Entries look good and correct as they are now: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=19790331

< Message edited by AVA -- 11/12/2011 7:40:21 >
  • Post #: 228
    11/12/2011 9:04:20   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Firstly: I apologize for this double posting because the previous post(above) is not clear enough with too much content.

Secondly: Ghengis, you might probably be correct. I changed my mind. I'm sorry for my previous post, and thanks for the help. :)

• In case the Staff forgot to add this following thing on the Description of Molten Staff series like Mana Staff series have:
    (Guardian Account Item: Has the power of a level (?) item)

I just put it into the Description of the Molten Staff entries.

• Otherwise the entries will be updated again, or one of the AKs just can remove it. Thanks. :D

*** Updated entries: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=19790331

< Message edited by AVA -- 11/12/2011 9:32:13 >
  • Post #: 229
    11/16/2011 5:46:33   
    Karmakas

quote:

In the Weapon Indices, the Skyscorcher is placed in the Melee section when the Weapon is actually Ranged.

Fixed. Thank you. ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 12/7/2011 10:37:58 >
    Post #: 230
    Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Weapons
    Page 10 of 10«<678910
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition