Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Weapons
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2011 15:13:49   
Nex del Vida

quote:

Basic info for the Molten Staves:

Molten Staff

Level: 3
Power Level: ???
Price: 150 Gold
Sellback: 75 Gold

Type: Magic
Element: Fire
Damage: 4-8
BTH: 1

SPECIAL
Hits: ???
Type: ???
Damage: ???
Stats: ???
BTH: ???
Rate: ???

DESCRIPTION
This staff calls on fire hot enough to partially melt itself! (Guardian Only)

Image and writeup thanks to Nex del Vida. Numbers thanks to

Molten Staff

Level: 28
Price: 1550 Gold
Sellback: 775 Gold

Damage: 6-14

SPECIAL

DESCRIPTION

Molten Staff

Level: 53
Price: 10800 Gold
Sellback: 5400 Gold

Damage: 8-19

SPECIAL

DESCRIPTION

Molten Staff

Level: 78
Price: 71550 Gold
Sellback: 35775 Gold

Damage: 10-23

SPECIAL

DESCRIPTION

Molten Staff

Level: 103
Price: 228150 Gold
Sellback: 114075 Gold

Damage: 11-27

SPECIAL

DESCRIPTION

Molten Staff

Level: 128
Price:786750 Gold
Sellback: 393375 Gold

Damage: 13-30

SPECIAL

DESCRIPTION

AVA beat you to it. Thanks though. ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 11/21/2011 14:02:21 >
AQ  Post #: 201
11/10/2011 19:01:16   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19348444

The Flintlock series either need a rare tag or the location of where it may be bought corrected.
AQ  Post #: 202
11/10/2011 19:53:39   
Bu Kek Siansu

Nex del Vida: In case you don't know, the Entry/Write-up of Molten Staff series has already been posted here and will be done ASAP. Thanks. :)

< Message edited by AVA -- 11/11/2011 9:47:15 >
Post #: 203
11/10/2011 23:48:29   
1stClassGenesis

Protest Sign

I'm not sure if this is worth adding, but whatever misc covers your head (eg: Morningstar Helm), the sign will change accordingly. Not sure if it works for the Visages, Solaris Helm, Nova Knight Helm and Kragoth's Helm, etc.
Post #: 204
11/11/2011 0:59:13   
Drakeh

quote:

Mogloween is rare now. That means Cyclops Trident series are rare

Taken care of. Thank you. ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 12/7/2011 10:31:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 205
11/11/2011 4:19:25   
UltraGuy

quote:

@AVA: You forgot changing the size of the name plate to 2. :P haha

Taken care of. Thank you. ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 11/21/2011 14:09:23 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 206
11/11/2011 4:42:21   
Bu Kek Siansu

??? What did you actually mean, UltraGuy? You forgot changing the size of the name plate to 2 ??? :) Can you explain it, please? Thanks. :D
Post #: 207
11/11/2011 4:55:04   
UltraGuy

--'
I mean. Add
[size=2][/size]
on the name plate. (i.e. Molten Staff)
Oh, and the Guardian tag should be placed directly above the name plate.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 208
11/11/2011 4:55:25   
Xrai

I believe he's refering to the font size of the name of weapon.
Post #: 209
11/11/2011 5:30:47   
Bu Kek Siansu

Ah, you should say the "font size of Molten Staff " instead of changing the size of the name plate to 2

Anyway, it has been fixed.

Both of you(UltraGuy and Xrai) got credits as well. Thanks! :)
Post #: 210
11/11/2011 6:01:50   
Ghengis

@AVA

I guess you may want to know that the damage numbers for the weapon are incorrect you seem to have added the base to the random and placed that as the random for some reason, as of currently Nex del Vida has the correct write up for the item first time... Also if you take the celestial mana staff as a reference and as an example of the write up for the weapons in the guardian account shop and you also take into account how the item is not exclusively guardian only and one that just requires you to have a guardian character on that account to access it, due to this the guardian tag should not be placed upon the molten staff, as of currently Nex del Vida yet again has the information correct yet again the first time.

Also not to be rude or anything, but seeing as Nex del Vida placed the correct write up first, with the correct numbers, font and tagging, probably due to your write up being incorrect, even though you posted before him one would assume that the staff would choose the write up that was done correctly and professionally first. But seeing as this is for helping out and not for the sake of taking credit I am sure the staff would be happy to accredit the correct person or to give everyone who helped credit.

< Message edited by Ghengis -- 11/11/2011 6:57:23 >
Post #: 211
11/11/2011 6:41:03   
arcangelgabrel

Actually, Ghengis, the new weapons are all tagged as guardian only in the shop o_e. I think this was an error on the staff's part...

A confirmation photo: Click me.
AQ  Post #: 212
11/11/2011 6:46:15   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

If I'm not wrong when an entry has already been posted but there is something wrong/incorrect in that entry,
you just can reply for a correction instead of posting the same entry which is not the way as it should be. :p
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=18008357
quote:

(3) Before posting, make sure to look through the Encyclopedia again and do a Forum Search to make sure the information you are submitting hasn't already been posted.

Anyway, I'm sorry for my mistakes. Fixed! Thanks for the correction. :)

I mentioned this message/warning at the bottom of my entry:

Note: As far as I know, content (Guardian Only) is not necessary to be included in the Description when using the Guardian tag. :)

Note: I'll leave about the Guardian tag to the AKs.

As far as I know one of them said that content (Guardian Only) doesn't need to be included in the description when using the Guardian tag.

BTW, you(Nex del Vida, Ghengis and arcangelgabrel) also got credits as well. Thanks. :D

Guardian only issue taken care of. And yes, it`s not necessary to add the "Guardian only" line in the description of an item. ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 11/21/2011 14:16:29 >
Post #: 213
11/11/2011 6:48:48   
UltraGuy

Also, if you go to a character's page of a character with Molten Staff, you'll notice the Red color.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 214
11/11/2011 6:57:31   
Ghengis

When I said guardian tag I also meant that this --> shouldn't be placed on the item as it is the same with the celestial mana staff, also if you look at the description for the celestial mana staff aka the following emboldened part in particular you may want to add a similar thing to that of the description of the molten staff, also the words under the words DESCRIPTION aka the description itself seem to be in italics for all the encyclopedia entries.
quote:

DESCRIPTION
One of the most sought-after items for a mage, the mana staff is a good weapon that regenerates mana every time you attack!
(Guardian Account Item: Has the power of a level 132 item)

So for example for the level 128 molten staff description since Guardian account items gain +2 levels in power I would write it up as -

DESCRIPTION
This staff calls on fire hot enough to partially melt itself!
(Guardian Account Item: Has the power of a level 130 item)

You may also wish to fill out the Power Level: part of the description now that you know that guardian account items gain +2 power levels instead of the usual +3 power levels that guardian only items receive.

--------------
@ UltraGuy & arcangelgabrel

I was basing this on the celestial mana staff description write up... it doesn't contain (guardian only)

< Message edited by Ghengis -- 11/11/2011 7:07:49 >
Post #: 215
11/11/2011 7:24:46   
Bu Kek Siansu

Ghengis: This is a bit confused. :p

• The Celestial Mana Staff has this message/warning without content (Guardian Only).
    (Guardian Account Item: Has the power of a level 132 item)
  • The Celestial Mana Staff is just in Black on the Character page.

• the Molten Staff series just have content (Guardian Only).
  • the Molten Staff series are in Red on the Character Page which mean Guardian items.

If I'm not wrong, one of the Aks said that content (Guardian Only) is not necessary to be included in the description when using the Guardian tag.
    So, I just use the Guardian tag, and content (Guardian Only) is not included in the description.

• Guardian items gain +2 power levels, and sometimes more(+3, +..., ..., +6, +7, +8, ...).

Examples:

Celestial Mana Staff = +2
    quote:

Level: 130
    Power Level: 132

Esoteric Luminous Blade = +3
    quote:

Level: 75G
    Power Level: 78

Blade of Grand Purification = +6
    quote:

Level: 33G
    Power Level: 39

Centaurion Guardian Glaive = +7
    quote:

Level: 22
    Power Level: 29

Electro-Spines = +8
    quote:

Level: 17
    Power Level: 25

To make sure I will add the Power Level and anything else once the Numbers have been arrived.

BTW, this time I'll just leave these issues to the AKs. Thanks. :)

< Message edited by AVA -- 11/11/2011 8:38:29 >
  • Post #: 216
    11/11/2011 8:08:17   
    Ghengis

Ah yes I see that now I forgot that lower level items receive a higher boost lol, I also find it strange that the item is in the guardian account shop yet not available for purchase from adventure characters, just checked that out and it seems it is only purchasable by guardian characters. So you may be correct it is either a mistake or the shop is now for items of both categories. Sigh would of noticed that if I had half a mind to test the item myself lol but this dam flu made me lazy. Well at least you should place the description in italics like the rest of the encyclopedia entries. I got that part at least right without jumping to conclusions lol.
    Post #: 217
    11/11/2011 8:42:38   
    Khimera

@AVA: That isn't technically correct - Guardian items receive a boost of at least 3 power levels (I don't have the exact formula to hand, but at mid-high levels it's +3). Guardian ACCOUNT items (Such as (T)Reevolu, Mana Staff, etc.) only receive half of a Guardian boost, rounded upwards.
    Post #: 218
    11/11/2011 9:25:22   
    Bu Kek Siansu

I'm just curious, what actually the difference between Guardian items and Guardian ACCOUNT items?

Guardian items= Guardian items Only = Guardian Only = You can buy a Guardian item if you are a Guardian.

Guardian ACCOUNT items = Guardian items Only = Guardian Only = You are allowed to open the Guardian Shop and buy a Guardian item if you are a Guardian.

• Is there someone who is a Guardian without an Guardian/Ex-Guardian Account? I don't think so. :p

That just makes no sense at all IMO. :)

< Message edited by AVA -- 11/11/2011 9:28:36 >
  • Post #: 219
    11/11/2011 9:28:25   
    Khimera

If you have a Guardian character on your account, even the adventurers on the same account can access the Guardian Account shop.

@below: Molten Staff might be tagged as Guardian only (possibly by accident), but Mana Staff isn't

< Message edited by Khimera -- 11/11/2011 12:04:31 >
    Post #: 220
    11/11/2011 10:00:20   
    Bu Kek Siansu

But, the adventurers still can't buy any of the Guardian items.
    What's the difference with the normal shop?
    If you just want to see the Guardian items from the Guardian shop as an adventurer, you just can take a look at the Encyclopedia.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation. :)

To all of the AKs, I apologize for all my posts which should actually not to be discussed here. Thanks. :D
    Post #: 221
    11/11/2011 13:10:58   
    Dev
    The Reckoning

quote:

Molten Staff
    -Fire, Magic
    -GA Bonus - average between regular plvl and guardian plvl (effectively level +2), which means purchasable by adventurers
    -20% proc, one hit of Fire Ranged (-2 bth, *85/83)

Level	3	28	53	78	103	128
    Type	GA	GA	GA	GA	GA	GA
    PLvl	8	31	55	80	105	130
    Base	4	6	8	10	11	13
    Rand	4	8	11	13	16	17
    BtH	1	4	7	10	13	16
    Proc	20	20	20	20	20	20
    SBR	2.34	4.58	7.16	9.82	12.13	13.74
    SLS	1.53	3.05	4.63	6.28	7.93	9.58
    SBtH	4	13	23	34	44	51
    Price	150	1550	10800	71550	228150	786750
    Sell	75	775	5400	35775	114075	393375

Got the info. Thank you! ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 11/21/2011 14:08:53 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 222
    11/11/2011 14:00:25   
    Bu Kek Siansu

The entry of the Molten series has been done here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=19790331

• Feel free to reply for a correction. Thanks! :)
  • Post #: 223
    11/11/2011 15:15:13   
    Watashig

quote:

Your entries have the information of a thermometer, when it's just stats of a normal fire magic weapon with an inaccurate special. There's no weird effect like the thermometer.

Speaking of weapons released with Parakkas, the Torment- Blade- Series has 3 entries with me listed as 2 different people. I changed my username from 1337 Ch0C01473 to Watashig (you can prove this by searching 1337 Ch0C01473 on the member list or in this post), and I find it ridiculous to be listed in such a way. There are a few pedia entries with me as my old username, but I don't think it is useful to change my the entry when it doesn't matter as much. This, however, gives the impression of one additional person who helped.

All taken care of. Thank you. ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 11/21/2011 14:23:47 >
    Post #: 224
    11/11/2011 15:56:45   
    Aelthai
    Legendary Miss Fixit

To answer the confusion I'm seeing:

The Molten Staff is Guardian Account, and was placed in the correct shop, but was incorrectly marked as being buyable only by Guardians. That has been corrected.

Guardian Account means that if you have ANY character on your account that is Guardian, you can buy the item - even if the character you are on is an Adventurer.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 225
    Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Weapons
    Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition