Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: elites/founders/betas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: elites/founders/betas
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2011 20:21:36   
RKC

I agree Elites were promised extra perks and founders deserve a buff on the founders armor.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 51
7/12/2011 20:21:54   
Angels Holocaust

Just ignore him TGG Sage, he's just trolling as always.
Post #: 52
7/12/2011 20:38:39   
Hun Kingq

Time to move on people the past is the past it is time for new and improved equipment better than the past equipment if they keep improving the old equipment then why waste time on anything new.

All you players calling yourself founders, the true founder is Titan, no other, I helped my nephew create an account when the game first came out and we don't consider ourselves founders but players. everyone from the beginning and into the future finds this game so I guess since they found it either on a web site or through a serach engine can all be considered founders since they found the game and deserve something special.

So all of you that want to hold on to the past let go and let the game move on to the future and better things.
Epic  Post #: 53
7/12/2011 20:45:07   
Firewallblast

^Nice post Hun King

@Angels

asking for a +10 armor right now where most ppl have the +8 armors and only a few have the +9 IS asking too much I agree to the other stuff to make it +8 and to have the switch ability but +10 right now u have got to be kidding me.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/12/2011 21:07:48   
RKC

No the point here guys is that the staff promised elites extra perks to compensate for losing their unli varium and 1 time fee that the staff broke.

As for founders we just want our founders armor buffed when it is needed.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 55
7/12/2011 21:23:35   
T.600

Was founder armor promised to be the best forever and did the devs say that founder armor would get any buffs? No, they didn't. Founder armor has been the best armor ever since I started (December 2009). Non-founders have had to continue buying new armors just to keep up; first necro mage, then caden's cuirass, then space warrior and then bunny borg. Founder armor is still ideal for bh/ch and merc/tac merc strength build. It's also great for pretty much all mage builds. Let's not forget that it changes its form with class change, it looks EPIC, and founders have been given 1000 free varium and they have a badge that gives 5,500 rating points. The beta weapons aren't getting buffs every year, so why should founders? You guys have to face it, it's time to move on now. Founder's had their glory days, there should be a new RARE varium armor now for us non founders who have supported the game just as much (probably even more), but we just purchased our first upgrade a bit later than you.

quote:

For the next 30 days only, players may purchase the Founder Duel Master Armor. This powerful, rare armor comes with impressive stat boosts and crucial defenses to give players an edge in battle. With a unique design for each class and gender and full color customization, players can create a look that is as eye-catching as it is intimidating.

Quote taken from here.

It is powerful, it is rare and it does look cool. You got what you were promised, and a slight bit more. No need to complain anymore now, right?

< Message edited by T.600 -- 7/12/2011 21:24:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/12/2011 21:26:07   
TTG Sean

Yep I Agree T Good Post ^.^
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 57
7/12/2011 21:27:38   
Angels Holocaust

Then what is the point of leaving the founder and beta weapons in our inventory? If they can't be buffed then there's no point in leaving them there.
Post #: 58
7/12/2011 21:27:46   
Mister

is there will be a master armor?
Epic  Post #: 59
7/12/2011 21:36:37   
Laces

Look guys, we're not looking for any super buff...well erm..maybe Angel is, but just maybe a physical founder armor or a +8 (One not both of these things). Thats it. We're not asking for it to be the best armor in the game, just keep make it able to compete with other armors. We would take this over 1000 varium this year (If thats what we're getting).

< Message edited by Laces -- 7/12/2011 21:42:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/12/2011 21:44:11   
Firewallblast

^ It can compete but I have no objection to what u said but that's it until a +11 armor arrives
AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/12/2011 22:02:43   
TTG Sean

Angels The Beta Gear And Founder Armor Arent Supposed to be Superior Weps forever.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 62
7/12/2011 22:11:47   
LambO

At the end of the day we Founder supported this game before you.
Everyone who complains are just unhappy that we have this amour & you don't.

Founder amour is Ultra rare, it's a promo it should be buffed everytime it's needed.
Even if we have to pay varium to buff it, it should be buffed.

The leave it the past & move on thing, doesn't work.
Let's leave all these seasonal rares & so forth in the past & move on, like frostbane.
How long was frostbane the best weapon for? A long time.
This year it will be back with yet another buff. I'm pretty sure it will be back & be the best weapon in-game yet again.

Anyone gonna complain that this weapon was in the past & we need to move on?
Anyone gonna moan that the weapon should not need a buff cause it's old?
Anyone gonna cry that we need new weapons instead of old weapons cause they was release in the past?

^Nope, nope & nope.
Cause it's seasonal. Everyone is happy cause they can get it again, so they would want buffs & and anything else added onto it.
Cause Founder amour is rare, people complain "Oh, Founders had there time, let's move on cause I don't have."

Also, Non-founders have to keep on buying new amours...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure alot of founders buy new amours also.
Having 3 amours on my account + Founder amour, yet to you guys I only have founder amour..

Let's all just toss out all of amour weapons, amours, Bikes bots etc.. everytime something new comes, just cause these items are past items. YEAH! =)..

< Message edited by LambO -- 7/12/2011 22:12:14 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
7/12/2011 22:15:47   
Firewallblast

^I have nothing against founder being buffed but u guys ask for too much
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/12/2011 22:25:33   
Laces

Again, TTG, we are not asking for them to be superior, just make them able to compete with other weapons as time goes on as they are Ultra Rares (This including Beta weapons as well). And LambO made a great point. I agree. ONLY when a buff is needed, buff it to make it able to compete. DON'T make it superior to current items.

@Fireball, don't group all the founders into saying we ask too much. Maybe Angels with her +10, but the rest of us just want a tiny buff.

< Message edited by Laces -- 7/12/2011 22:27:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
7/12/2011 22:25:43   
LambO

Only thing Founders ever asked for was buffs.
Did any founder here ask for the free 1,000 varium? No. The Dev's gave them us for our support.

Maybe a few founders ask for more, the way you guys act it's like every founder who plays are greedy.
Founder amour has never been buffed, just enhancements added.

< Message edited by LambO -- 7/12/2011 22:26:21 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/12/2011 22:31:08   
T.600

quote:

At the end of the day we Founder supported this game before you.
Everyone who complains are just unhappy that we have this amour & you don't.

Founder amour is Ultra rare, it's a promo it should be buffed everytime it's needed.
Even if we have to pay varium to buff it, it should be buffed.

The leave it the past & move on thing, doesn't work.
Let's leave all these seasonal rares & so forth in the past & move on, like frostbane.
How long was frostbane the best weapon for? A long time.
This year it will be back with yet another buff. I'm pretty sure it will be back & be the best weapon in-game yet again.

Anyone gonna complain that this weapon was in the past & we need to move on?
Anyone gonna moan that the weapon should not need a buff cause it's old?
Anyone gonna cry that we need new weapons instead of old weapons cause they was release in the past?

^Nope, nope & nope.
Cause it's seasonal. Everyone is happy cause they can get it again, so they would want buffs & and anything else added onto it.
Cause Founder amour is rare, people complain "Oh, Founders had there time, let's move on cause I don't have."

Also, Non-founders have to keep on buying new amours...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure alot of founders buy new amours also.
Having 3 amours on my account + Founder amour, yet to you guys I only have founder amour..

Let's all just toss out all of amour weapons, amours, Bikes bots etc.. everytime something new comes, just cause these items are past items. YEAH! =)..

Rares don't get buffed because they don't return. The 'rarity' tag is enough to sell them, and they are intended mainly for collectors. Seasonal rares get buffed each year because they return, and they are less of collectors' items. It's also to make some of the old seasonal rares back on par with the newer weapons. You have to agree that weapons such as Frostbane just look too cool to be wasted. Using Frostbane as an example, those who bought it last year still had to enhance it fully for it to be effective in battle when it returned. When you buy a seasonal rare, you buy it knowing that it will return a year later, when it returns other people will be able to get it but it will be buffed. When you buy a rare, you buy it for the rarity tag, cool looks, good stat modifiers but you can't expect them to buff it for no reason. Especially things like founder which have been the best for such a long time, and they have 10 enhancement slots.

The only reason a founder would need another armor is if they want a physical armor (energy armors are better anyway though), or if they wanted the Bunny Borg because they think it's better than founder. I would pay 5k varium to have founder but I would never buy that bunny armor. It doesn't look cool and it has stats all over the place. I know it has the +9 but that isn't such a big deal. Non-founders have had to buy every new armor when they were released; we went from +6, to +8 and to +9. Founders could have stuck with their founder armor, they didn't need any new armors.

Founder doesn't need to be buffed now because it isn't weak now. It's a level 25 armor and it's better than all other armors. If founder armor should be buffed, then why shouldn't the beta weapons? They were given enhancement slots just like founder armor (and a slight damage buff), but they were a promo as well. The beta weapons are really un-usable right now, they should make level 30 versions in my opinion.Once the devs decide to make an armor that truly outclasses the founder armor, then we can talk about a buff. But right now, no.

< Message edited by T.600 -- 7/12/2011 22:33:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/12/2011 22:32:22   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Founder Armor is a lvl 25 armor and Beta Weapons are also level 25. They should not be buffed anymore. Founder Armor has only been replaced recently in power and it still reigns supreme for str builds for Hunters and Mercs. Why on earth should a lvl 25 armor be slightly worse than an armor that is 8 levels higher?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
7/12/2011 22:34:47   
MrBones

quote:

Founder amour has never been buffed, just enhancements added.

Ain't that a buff ?

With that in mind I own the rare bunny borg armor. Now when I bought this armor it was the most powerfull armor in game. Should it be on top forever ? NO.
I bought the celtic cleaver..now the delta sword makes it pretty much unusable. That's less than 3 months for my celtic cleaver to be on top...
Now your armor is still good after a couples of years.. Ain't that enough ?? Ain't the free varium enough ? Ain't the 5k ratings points enough ?

They have spoiled you guys with that thing.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 69
7/12/2011 22:35:57   
Laces

@ T.600, we'll take a Physical Founder Armor then if it doesn't need to be buffed atm. I was thinking +8 or a Physical Founder Armor. Nothing more. @ND Mallet, they should continue to be buffed but only when as T.600 said, when they're truly outclassed.

@Bones, that is not considered a buff as all armors had enhancements added to them. I think. I'm not sure. I play but am not as active as I was during Beta/Gamma.

And seriously, WE'RE NOT ASKING FOR IT TO BE ON TOP. JUST MAKE IT ABLE TO COMPETE AS TIME PASSES (If needed).

< Message edited by Laces -- 7/12/2011 22:38:57 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
7/12/2011 22:43:27   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Laces Like I said earlier, it's a lvl 25 armor. Emphasis on LEVEL 25. It needs to stopped getting buffed otherwise we'll be at lvl 40 someday with some people still using a lvl 25 armor. That's a tad bit ridiculous don't you think? It's like a lvl 30 using a lvl 15 Primary and standing a good chance against other lvl 30's. If it keeps getting buffed then you will have a lvl 25 using an armor that is good enough to compete against level 40 armors.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/12/2011 22:49:54   
Laces

@ND Mallet, I get your point. I understand. I'd have to agree. Its just that it would be nice if it could compete with armors for a long time, as this armor is quite rare and its for Founders.
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
7/12/2011 22:51:36   
LambO

I have the "Rare Bunny borg" should it deserve a buff? Nope..
This amour you could just buy in-game like any other amour.

Founder amour is a PROMO, ultra rare & only obtained by buying varium package.
We supported this game in 2009 we had no clue if this game would still be here to today.
Did I ask for 1,000 free varium? Did I ask for 5,500 rating points for my badge? No. the Dev's did it
All I want is to continue to use my founder amour when newer amours come & just make the founder amour look crap.

Mallet, when founder amours get a buff, they can also change the levels.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/12/2011 22:53:55   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Laces It's been useful from Level 25-33. It's been one of the top armors from the day it was released. It was released December of 09 and it's less than half a year from December of 11. That's longer than any other armor that has been released and it probably will be for a few more months.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/12/2011 23:04:47   
Firewallblast

Like I said it can compete and I agree with T600 when it's outclassed we will talk about buffing I think the +8 and a physical armor is the best offer you've got.
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: elites/founders/betas
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition