Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Whats Your Epic Duel Fail Moment?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Whats Your Epic Duel Fail Moment?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2011 3:25:52   
yellaboyung
Banned

Mine was when i was a lvl 32 in gamma and somehow fought a lvl 13. While i was finding my phone to take pics he killed me! XDDDDDDDD
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/12/2011 5:49:39   
T29060

When I just started the game and i was lvl 5 and got killed by a lvl 1 of the same class without any crits or blocks.
It was like...how the hell did he kill me?
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/12/2011 6:00:53   
sleddyboy3

When I sold all of my rares except Azrael's Bane, Frostbane, and the beta weps + bunnyzookas for daily war kills achievement..
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 28
7/12/2011 6:26:42   
Fay Beeee

Just thought of a good one.
I have posted this in the funniest one too. As it had me laughing for ages.

While I was lower and trying builds, I changed from claws to sword.

Got really annoyed that my mass didnt work. Posted it as a bug. lol

How nooby was that LOL

Epic  Post #: 29
7/12/2011 6:39:23   
Wind

Haha i love these type of topic

Ok well, i guess one of the most fail moments was when i spent about, 5,000 credits on retraining because i kept making the wrong build, or got the wrong stats -_-.
Another fail moment is when i created a faction then destroyed it in the same day.
Another fail moment when i lost to the Marauder hulk.... (it can happen _

I'm sure theres way more i'll try and think of them laters. :D

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/12/2011 6:51:28   
Womba

Oh do I have a bad one... I was in the middle of a fight with a good TechMage, he and I both have 1-hit left to us and I got MY turn before him. Instead of finishing him off I stupidly clicked the wrong skill, and he beat me on his turn.
DF AQW  Post #: 31
7/12/2011 7:59:35   
Silver Sky Magician

Wanting to buy Biostaff 2 for my alt at first then going for Caden's Wrath before realising that Biostaff 2 would make a way better build :P
Post #: 32
7/12/2011 14:11:01   
The Astral Fury

i was a level 27 tech mage facing a level 22 him saying press f 5 me falling for it like come on how stupid of me and him winning
DF AQW  Post #: 33
7/12/2011 15:44:22   
Monstrocon

My fail moments are when I retrain and find out that I got the stats wrong by 1 point more or less -.-
And when I enhance a weapon and end up not using it -.-
And when I buy new weps for a new build but find out that build fails if you're non-var and end up wasting a whole load of creds -.-
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/12/2011 15:46:25   
rej

when i found out dummying was against the rules (jk)

probobly when i was trying to juggernuat, and clicked 'challenge' on slayer twice in a row
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/12/2011 17:07:54   
SummonerBrandon

1. Laugh at a member with no offense because they did a 1-3 damage ratio and when I am ready to attack, I game freeze. Once it stops freezing, I am already dead.

2. Start giving the King of lag some props and then my partner ditches me or the technical difficulties gets my partner.

3. Clicking on the wrong spell.

4. Hoping to end the battle, only to have my auxiliary or gun get deflected.

5. Any failing partner who gets me killed, do not follow a good strategy that may work, or is just plain ignorant.

6. -.- Went and calculated on the credits that I need for my other Tech Mage wrong for a Seraph armor. -___- I ended up having no weapon, gun or auxiliary at all. I cried so bad that I went and made me another mage, the one that you now see if you go to my link.

7. Click on the opponent in a 2v2 battle on who I really want to attack but the game went and made me attack another one.

8. About to win a fight but ended up disconnected, adding a loss.

9. Accidentally hit F4 or F5 while I am talking to the players in battle, kicking myself out of the game.

10. Falling for the F5 trick when I was new to the game.

11. Buying the wrong health packs.

12. Becoming the number one player who have this many epic fails as of right now. XD

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/12/2011 17:24:38   
Mr.MuF1N M4K3R

Selling dragon buster for credits :o Now i want my dragon buster back
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
7/12/2011 18:20:23   
Firewallblast

IDK This is the only one I could think of.... Well I got a health pack from Oz from that mission I had to do. Later when I was in battle I used it and um it gave me 15 health. I was like 0_o, the players were laughing at my mistake lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
7/12/2011 18:29:15   
Hero986

My epic duel fail moment....
Geting fay beee to fight meh.... THEN FORGETING Dx
Im so stupid at times lol... like when i ... imma not sayin that
It was on aqw though lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/12/2011 18:43:13   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I got one,

I randomly went to the barren outpost, and beastmo and a hole bunch of people were there. They told me to buy a booster, I was like why? They said that they wanted to see if trading was implented, so i bought to booster, got kicked, came back, and did the joke on just about everyone that walked buy. :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/21/2011 17:44:00   
EMINEM DR.DRE

I had the wraithreaver blades and you kno it dousnt show lol well i thought i had them on and i went to battle but couldnt i was like what the ..... and i kept trying and got mad lol
but then realized i actually didnt have the primary on :D

Ghetto Ninja
Epic  Post #: 41
8/21/2011 17:51:36   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Please don't bump dead topics that are more than 2 weeks old. Locking this up.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Whats Your Epic Duel Fail Moment?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition