Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Giggity.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Giggity.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2011 16:10:19   
LatinLover/Martini

Everyone remembers it and people were upset when they took it away :( .... do you miss it? do you wish it was back? POSSSST NOW :D

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/11/2011 16:12:37   
DillBagel

Bring back the old giggity! I support!
I don't know if it does now, but the game used to say 13+
I think they should bring that back.

AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/11/2011 16:13:45   
xxmirxx

quote:

Giggity.
whose that person and second could you explain this.
quote:

Everyone remembers it and people were upset when they took it away :( .... do you miss it? do you wish it was back? POSSSST NOW :D
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
7/11/2011 16:15:55   
Fay Beeee

If I remember it correctly, it was removed because of misuse, lol

And I also remember seeing it *cough* misused *cough*
It almost turned the game into adults only. :)

Epic  Post #: 4
7/11/2011 16:16:01   
DillBagel

Mir, were you not here for the old giggity that had a hump at the end? I thought you'd understand. xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/11/2011 16:16:07   
MrBones

xxmirxx: giggity is one of the action you can perform in-game. If you actually played the game you would know about that. Everybody is doing it.

Giggity was made famous by the character Quagmire in the t.v series Family Guy.

Just type: /giggity in your chat bar

@Off topic: I would love a skin of Quagmire... haiwian shirt and a giggity when i win.

< Message edited by MrBones -- 7/11/2011 16:19:24 >

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 6
7/11/2011 16:16:16   
edwardvulture

Yeah Totally
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
7/11/2011 16:17:22   
LatinLover/Martini

maybe giggity can be changed just a lil to make it non adultish?
:D
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/11/2011 16:18:16   
xxmirxx

MrBones ok thanks.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
7/11/2011 16:18:57   
Feral Ninja

Back in the good old days of doing emotes/actions, there was a ''giggity'' move. (See Family Guy - Quagmire)
What it means you can find yourself.

But yes, I miss it... :( I miss the times where we would talk and do emotes like that... Now on the other hand, it's way too hard to rememberall the /command things... Personally, I think the window for it should come back.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/11/2011 16:19:25   
DillBagel

Lol, I remember catching Beastmo and Eviscerator using the giggity in adult ways. xD They were also mis-using the female gothic armor. xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/11/2011 16:24:03   
PivotalDisorder

im fine with the commands cause Im an ex warcraft player but I too miss the Giggity giggity goo
Post #: 12
7/11/2011 16:25:39   
DillBagel

We also haven't been given I facepalm yet from what i remember...
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/11/2011 17:09:54   
TTG Sean

I missed Giggity When I First Joined the Game I just Ran around Giggity Gooing People ;D
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 14
7/11/2011 17:13:14   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Ummm if you understand it and it bothers you then you probably should just save everyone the trouble and off yourself tbh. I mean I doubt most of these players even understand its reference they just play along as if they do lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/11/2011 17:17:48   
xxmirxx

quote:

xxmirxx: giggity is one of the action you can perform in-game. If you actually played the game you would know about that. Everybody is doing it.
I don't actually use button. She should of said laugh button too. thats why I was confuse until you clarify for me.
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
7/11/2011 17:19:20   
classifiedname

giggity was the freakin most weird emote ever and shouldnt be put back bc ppl(pervs) will miss us it
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/11/2011 17:20:49   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Death You have no idea how annoying it was to have a girl account and be followed around by weird people spamming giggity and sexual chat at you. There are kids who play this game and I doubt an 11 year old girl would like being in that situation.

@Latin How do you suggest we change it so it's not as adult like anymore? The only thing to make it less adult like was by removing the hump at the end. I don't see any other way to do it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/11/2011 17:21:32   
charwelly

I think just about everyone does...
And I'd love to see back ingame

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/11/2011 17:22:49   
...Sonya...
Banned

Edit from Cinderella: I don't think we're allowed to post youtube links in the general forum.

-Sonya

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 7/11/2011 17:50:12 >
Epic  Post #: 20
7/11/2011 17:32:12   
DillBagel

@Sonya The one by Kraken in the suggestions is better. xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/11/2011 17:37:19   
DeathSpawn
Banned

@ND Mallet Guy I lol @ you he/she I mean what's there to not understand about an online game where there's no canned chat? It's the parents responsibility to keep the 11 year olds off the internet period and if they don't then guess what, that parent knows exactly what's goin down and there just preparing them for the real world. Titan and NightWraith aren't Mommy and Daddy and Giggity or no Giggity adults capable of caring for children understand what goes down online. If you can't handle online gaming then play some RPG on your 360 or whateva offline. More power to ya friend :)

Personally I think this games too restrictive, I mean just saying something that's in reference to something that could be taken wrongly isn't allowed lol. To fix this controversy they should open Doom for either canned chat or no chat period.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/11/2011 17:49:16   
PivotalDisorder

omg Id never seen that last part of the Giggity Emote :p thats amazing lol
Post #: 23
7/11/2011 18:04:58   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

Giggity : Awesome action that my friend "a Founder , Founder Testing Moments" did it and got a screen shot that he's doing it behind 2 girls and.. edit with photoshop lol.

After they removed it.. I felt that the action have something missing or incomplete.. But now i'm gd with it :)

_______________ - | ~W0lF`[Z]~ |- _______________ []
Epic  Post #: 24
7/11/2011 18:20:13   
Bunshichi

How about a jump at the end.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Giggity.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition