Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What Is Your Favorite Phase Of Epicduel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What Is Your Favorite Phase Of Epicduel?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2011 21:11:13   
5rr5
Banned

BETA!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
7/12/2011 21:12:24   
Angels Holocaust

@ LatinLover/Martini

Thank you, I'am the light in the darkness, the Martin Luther King Jr. of this game. I speak the truth, I speak out against oppression, I speak out for all varium players, and I will never rest till justice is served.
Post #: 77
7/12/2011 21:15:47   
LatinLover/Martini

I do 2... and believe me my thoughts were known in ED forums... they will be known here
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/12/2011 21:36:26   
1nf4m0u5

Beta=====>Delta i like delta cause they finally brought the awesome features they said they would in January 2010 took them 2 years :/. Beta was ok but the days of scammers
Skip a Phase lost my account so made new one around year of dragon achivement(1nf4m0us)could of been founder but got varium week late(Cr1m5on) dont know how
to get it back want to help
Post #: 79
7/12/2011 22:23:59   
Jacksmart

Angels If you were the true Martin Luther King jr. You would stick up for non variums and wouldn't be calling a people trolls even if they were one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
7/13/2011 0:18:51   
vliegs

quote:

Thank you, I'am the light in the darkness, the Martin Luther King Jr. of this game. I speak the truth, I speak out against oppression, I speak out for all varium players, and I will never rest till justice is served.

Didn't saying that just juxtapose and negate the validity of said "stance/purpose"?

I agree wholeheartedly with a lot of your gripes and many others on this forum. Most of them are stated too arrogantly as such above or just not stated coherently b/c of whatever ragerant the poster is on. I've been guilty of that at various times between here and EDF as well. Hence circling back to the point of me pointing out the ironic point. *conundrums are what I pay hundreds of dollars into this game for "
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/13/2011 1:49:49   
LunarWarlord

Beta, Wasnt here for Alpha so i can't judge it.

AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/13/2011 2:26:30   
Mumba

Beta, it was easy to be a good non varium and if you were smart you never fell for scammers lol. My fav part has to be original builds. There was varity unlike the gamma and delta.
Epic  Post #: 83
7/13/2011 2:35:48   
uria9

this shoudlnt even be a question
obviously beta
even tho some say heal loop mages were OP, it's more fun to make builds that destroys them >;S ,and there was no limit to what you can do

< Message edited by uria9 -- 7/13/2011 2:45:27 >
Post #: 84
7/13/2011 10:46:45   
midnight assassin

Beta
Because lots of free kills(scattered builds) and I have fun with the community.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/13/2011 10:50:09   
NCBase

Alpha, when the community was more manageable and there were less people running around spamming "add as a friend" button.. When you kinda recognised everyone by name. Oh teh good ol' days.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/13/2011 10:56:19   
LambO

Beta, Beta & erm.. Beta!

quote:

Beta is where it's all at. Beta gave birth to some of the most amazing players in this game and that's Angels Holocaust, Buffy A. Summers, Sparticus, Lambo, Lady Savage, Helloguy, Shaniqua.

^For some reason I love this post... It's so true. xD
Thanks Angels. =)

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
7/13/2011 11:37:38   
wario the great

hmmm taught one....... BETA

The Real Zeal! xD
Once A Mage Always A Mage: Zeal Overlord My Character Page! xD
My Youtube Channel! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
7/13/2011 11:55:18   
veneeria

All and future ones.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/13/2011 14:09:27   
demonred1

Beta was the best.

If your not going to try then walk away. NGU (Never Give Up)
Post #: 90
7/13/2011 15:45:04   
PivotalDisorder

quote:

Angels If you were the true Martin Luther King jr. You would stick up for non variums and wouldn't be calling a people trolls even if they were one.
if she was martin luther king she would be dead.....just saying.
Post #: 91
7/13/2011 16:38:48   
Giras Wolfe

Beta was the best. Free builds and close knit community. (Also Spartacus and Shaniqua FTW!)
No disrespect to all the new features (they're well offset by the increased cost of everything in the game.)

< Message edited by Giras Wolfe -- 7/13/2011 16:39:33 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/13/2011 17:02:20   
Celestine
Constructive!

I did start playing the game the 2nd day it merged with AE, so my opinion might be a bit biased.

Of course, I choose Beta.
Creativity was rampant, you did not need Varium to compete, and the overall community was great.
Skilled players were actually known, now all you need is to purchase the top gear and you're set to go.

I am in no way saying Beta was the "Golden Era" of ED, it still had some problems.
The main problem was balance, but this will always be a problem.

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 93
7/14/2011 3:23:32   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

I wasn't here for Alpha and it's too early into Delta, so definitely Beta. I don't know if it was because I had just started playing this game but I felt that I had the most fun in Beta. I'm not saying that Beta was perfect and balanced but it's when there was a wide variety of builds, a better and nicer community and non-varium players actually stood a chance against varium players. Now, to win 80%+ of random battles, you need varium equipment that's usually 3/4 or fully enhanced and essentially the successful build (Ex. 5 Focus, STR BH, etc..). Also, I fully agree with what Celestine stated above,
quote:

Skilled players were actually known, now all you need is to purchase the top gear and you're set to go.

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 7/14/2011 3:30:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/14/2011 9:41:57   
david9927
Banned

BETA WAS THE BEST PHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF Epic  Post #: 95
7/14/2011 9:48:23   
Fay Beeee

When the game is completed, I will let you know which was my favourite.

As it is still 'in the making' too early to tell really.

But in my opinion All stages have had good points and not so good points. It is a growing game.

I was not here for Elite and Alpha so cannot comment on those phases.

Epic  Post #: 96
7/14/2011 12:04:08   
Sipping Cider

it would have been cool to have been around during beta or alpha, but unfortunately i was around for neither.

So between delta and gamma i would have to say delta. New classes are soooooooooo cool even if they need ballance
Epic  Post #: 97
7/14/2011 14:01:38   
MrBones

Honestly I think the game got alot cooler when I joined.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 98
7/14/2011 16:42:12   
Dendavex

Beta and Omega.
Epic  Post #: 99
7/14/2011 17:44:22   
LatinLover/Martini

updated... beta is kicking arse
AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What Is Your Favorite Phase Of Epicduel?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition