Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Well to my suprise theres no one help me and gold.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Well to my suprise theres no one help me and gold.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2011 19:11:37   
xxmirxx

Yes I was I call myself xxmirxx but as you can see I wasn't flamer or troll. because I like old forums.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
7/12/2011 19:19:28   
C Schuldiner

Dangit man, it's called proper grammar, please use it.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/12/2011 19:21:15   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

We are discussing a forum policy to discuss suggestions in EDSuggestions. It's on the back burner until some staff roles are adjusted.
Post #: 28
7/12/2011 19:22:16   
edwardvulture

Here's the correct grammar. "Well, to my surprise, no one is willing to help me and Gold" I'm not trying to insult you mir, trying to help.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
7/12/2011 19:36:36   
goldslayer1

@cindy
thats good news to hear.
atleast u didn't shut our thread down like the last guy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/12/2011 19:41:35   
xxmirxx

edwardvulture thanks I am ok if you want correct my grammar. I find helpful and way improve my grammar. thanks cindy for not locking are post.
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
7/12/2011 19:42:15   
Fay Beeee

Thank you Cindy. It is nice to know that:)

We understand that you are very busy there.
Epic  Post #: 32
7/12/2011 19:48:34   
king julian

Its kinda annoying how we cant discuss sugestions but can suggest things i had rely good bot ideas and my thread got locked cause of my over suggesting if we rely discuss about suggestion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/12/2011 19:50:04   
MrBones

Well i think most of the times they let it slip anyway...

SodaPop: ahahhaahhahahahaah

< Message edited by MrBones -- 7/12/2011 20:05:51 >
Epic  Post #: 34
7/12/2011 20:00:42   
xxmirxx

heres another example suggestion that will be delete it. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19279927
AQ Epic  Post #: 35
7/12/2011 20:05:06   
Soda Pop

It probably has a correlation with your incomprehensible grammar.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/12/2011 20:11:06   
Dev
The Reckoning

This thread has degenerated so far that it's going to be locked now.

xxmirxx - you have been told multiple times now by Circe, Cindy, and multiple other members of the forum staff that a working format for ED Suggestions is in the works. At this point, you'll have to be patient as we work on making the system the best it can be.

Here's the official statement on ED Suggestions -

quote:

We are discussing a forum policy to discuss suggestions in EDSuggestions. It's on the back burner until some staff roles are adjusted.

If you did not see Circe's post in Forum Suggestions on the matter, here it is:

quote:

Ok. Time for some uncomfortable truths.

This is a new day, guys. I'm sorry it's been such a rocky transition, I really am, but now it's time to look at the situation in front of you and just accept that it isn't going to change. The days of Titan and Nightwraith haunting the forums to chat or respond to suggestions are over. They're crazy busy with all the ED work plus some additional projects getting tossed around here and there - they just don't have time for it. That's why you're here - because while I'm not saying that AE is perfect and I'm perfect and everything about us is perfect, we do have an entire staff dedicated to doing nothing but managing the community. We don't split our time, we don't serve two masters. When you say "I'm mad about the balance" we don't have any reason to say "yes but" because we don't work on the games. This gives us the freedom to say "I know, right? Let's see what we have here..."

ED Suggestions isn't the same as it was on the old forum. You're right, you can't discuss suggestions, but you can post them. And you can post a follow-up based on your discussions in PM and you can include a note in the follow-up that says "after discussing this at length with Angel's Holocaust, I've decided that we should..." to incorporate all your changes and give credit where it's due. PM gives you the freedom to have REAL discussions, not the polite ones that are carefully monitored by creepy, prying moderator eyes that will yell at you for saying h-e-double hockey sticks in public. This gives you the opportunity to have real exchanges that solve real problems before you present them to Cinderella who, by the way, is looking at everything in Suggestions. She's like Santa Claus - making a list, not seeing you when you're sleeping.

My point is you're all right. There are restrictions and limitations that hamper your abilities. But it's not like I said "deal with it." We've encouraged you to discuss and collaborate, just in a different way than you're used to. Sure it will take some adjustment and I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's something.

~Circe

Locked.

< Message edited by Dev -- 7/12/2011 20:13:41 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Well to my suprise theres no one help me and gold.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition