Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Is TLM gonna burn or survive

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Is TLM gonna burn or survive
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2011 16:05:49   
Dendavex

Since today is the nerfing of Tactical Mercenary will it survive or be destroyed just like Mages were?

I dont really battle I just allow you to lose.
Epic  Post #: 1
7/13/2011 16:06:46   
Santa ClawZz

Today?

Don't think so.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/13/2011 16:10:44   
sylar67

as i told santa on msn :P xD ill say it again its probably tomorrow. :)
Post #: 3
7/13/2011 16:11:10   
LunarWarlord

The tech mage will never recover from there nerf. But on topic, I don’t think the Tactical Mercenary will not be nerfed to bad. But you will never know until the update. (;

< Message edited by LunarWarlord -- 7/13/2011 16:13:02 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/13/2011 16:17:47   
5rr5
Banned

Only the Admins can know.

< Message edited by 5rr5 -- 7/13/2011 16:26:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/13/2011 16:24:21   
PivotalDisorder

its not that they destroyed mages, its that they made them too powerful to start with.

I cant see that the devs are going to make some groundbreaking change to any class, more than likely just swapping a skill or two.
Post #: 6
7/13/2011 16:26:06   
Giras Wolfe

Even if they take out one of the passives, reroute or hybrid armor, I think the class would remain competent. And I can't imagine them doing worse then that.

More likely, a bunch of obnoxious stat requirements. I think odds are very high for the survival of this class.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/13/2011 16:30:53   
Hiddenblade

^ i agree
Post #: 8
7/13/2011 16:38:47   
Wootz

I belive they'll survive, TM's managed to survive the Heal Loop nerf with a simple High Support build, and I see that BH's survived the nerf's on SA so I think TLM's will find a way to survive :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/13/2011 16:39:55   
The Astral Fury

wait what time it is the nerfing or what a close time to it

< Message edited by dragonman111 -- 7/13/2011 16:44:33 >
DF AQW  Post #: 10
7/13/2011 21:16:36   
Angels Holocaust

@ 1234speedy

What game have you been playing? Mages never made a comeback. What are you talking about? I haven't seen this much denial in my life. Mages never made the comeback that they desperately needed unlike the BH. I'm hoping that the Devs leave the tactical merc class before there crippled beyond comprehension.
Post #: 11
7/13/2011 21:19:02   
edwardvulture

Its definately going to survive. My guess is that their hybrid gets replaced with reflex boost and technician with energy shield.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 12
7/13/2011 21:22:41   
Feral Ninja

Angels@ There are alot of Tech Mages out there that survived. They may not have a 99,9% win rate like Tac Mercs... But they survived.
It's called using effective builds.

Btw Angels, I've noticed that on all your posts you're either whining about something being unfair or to say Tac mercs are not overpowered. Even though the numbers and a basic logic of someone say they are, in fact, Overpowered.

Tac merc is overpowered, face it. They can tank, heal loop and do the strongest poison ever.
I'm sure that even you have some basic logic. Stop whining and just think. All you have to do is think.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/13/2011 21:32:06   
rej

obviously its going to be nerfed way too much, then theres going to be a surprise buff for one of the other classes. making it the new 'flavor of the month' thus forcing everyone to switch and making tons of money

stereotypical posts are fun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/13/2011 22:24:20   
SummonerBrandon

All of you make me laugh sometimes. To me, the tech mages has made a comeback and the tactical mercinaries has lost their big power a week after a lot of the members started to complain. Would the tech mercinaries fade into extinction: Nope.

Pros for me: I WHOOPED SO MANY TACT MERCS THAT I AM NOT EVEN WORRIED AND I AM A TECH MAGE! YAAAAY ME!

Cons for all of you: More complaining.

Not to be rude or anything but ever since a lot of you has been complaining and flaming, the tech mages and the tactical mercinaries have been on an equal level and has proven themselves useful.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/13/2011 23:23:49   
edwardvulture

Angels enjoys being overpowered....evidently
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
7/13/2011 23:26:15   
Angels Holocaust

I'm not overpowered, I'm balanced.
Post #: 17
7/13/2011 23:42:35   
Remorse

What tac mercs are are pretty much a better version of a merc whether they are overpoewered or not is not my problem (unless I fight one of coarse) but something needs to be changed either to mercs or to tac mercs or to both in order for them to be more diffrent so it's not like the current status. Which is it's almost poitnless being a merc now when u can have all merc's good skills and better ones as a tac merc.

Also I think TLM will survive even if something drastic changed eg. Removing hybrid because tac mercs have so many good skills which they dont have enough points to put into all of them, so If a reasonable One good skill was tacken from them then they have plenty of others to take it's place and it will be easy for them to adjust. Rather than If they took Mercs Hybrid ... that would be a disaster.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 7/13/2011 23:45:03 >
Epic  Post #: 18
7/14/2011 2:35:42   
Dendavex

Well Angels is Banned.....
On topic:I think they're not gonna recover for a few good months but will struggle after their nerf
Epic  Post #: 19
7/14/2011 3:36:47   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

All I have to say is you should all wait and see the changes being made before jumping to a new class.

Balance adjustments are being done much more gradually than before and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see that no class gets destroyed with the coming update. The balance process can be much more ongoing now rather than being done in large drastic spurts, which always caused more problems then they solved.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/14/2011 3:40:48   
Remorse

^ I agree, I think that even if tac mercs arn't nerfed that badly people will still leave just for the sake of them being nerfed, It would be alot like when Str BHs wre nerfed with requirements, everyone left BH class even though STR BH are still a very strong builds and only recently have players relised that.

Plus Tac mercs have soo many good skills no one skill they take away from them will criple them much at all.
Epic  Post #: 21
7/14/2011 5:47:12   
spectra phantom

quote:

Only the Admins can know.

people who stalk admins too ;)
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
7/14/2011 6:01:47   
Sipping Cider

How do you do that?^ they do not release information on where they live or anything.

or do you have super stalking skills?
Epic  Post #: 23
7/14/2011 6:56:50   
Wootz

Off-Topic: Is Angels really banned? If so..."WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........OOOOOOOOOOOOT!"

On-Topic:
quote:

@ 1234speedy

What game have you been playing? Mages never made a comeback. What are you talking about? I haven't seen this much denial in my life. Mages never made the comeback that they desperately needed unlike the BH. I'm hoping that the Devs leave the tactical merc class before there crippled beyond comprehension.

I agree with Feral Ninja's reply, so shut up and enyoy being OP'd while you still can.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/14/2011 7:43:11   
Dendavex

@1234speedy if your gonna be like that dont comment at all I cant believe my own thread made her banned :/
On topic:Im enjoying oped with TLM :)
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Is TLM gonna burn or survive
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition