Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Denial: Confusion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Denial: Confusion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/18/2011 18:26:23   
78goldspike

I'm posting alot today.

It's OK to be defeated. It's OK to be weaker than others, though you do eventually need to get better. Those are signs of improvement. Help may be needed. But this, THIS "n00b" spree has people to wonder, "I think I should retrain." And they will do it. Problem? Their build, most of the time, is FINE! If people, unlike most of you here, didn't know better, there money gets wasted as the process repeats. Though there is an end (Thank Titan Almighty), you lost over 1,000s of credits! This happened to my BH, Darklaugh. He has his light blades only and doesn't even have 50 credits! This happened ONCE, and I'm broke! The good thing is that if you've played long enough, you know better. They're jealous. I didn't know that because I just started back then. However, it still happens. Though alot of you got the idea, some of you don't. For those who don't, get it through. The loss of your credits, and even varium, is no laughing matter. Don't fall for it.

Wow. I think I got emo back there. Oh, well.

----------Update----------

I know, this is a boring topic. At least it's a heads up and discussion on overall frustration of the "n00b" people. Also, I'm over it. Just because he's cheap doesn't mean he's dead. But in this case, he is. Bye, Darklaugh (my victimized bounty hunter)...at least for now.

< Message edited by 78goldspike -- 7/18/2011 20:46:16 >
Epic  Post #: 1
7/18/2011 18:29:10   
...Sonya...
Banned

This is General Discussion,Where We Discuss Things.This isnt Up For Discussion.You got scammed into changing your build Hence Your own Falult.You will know better Next nime.This isnt a Discussion Unless You have something Were meant to discuss?

-Sonya
Epic  Post #: 2
7/18/2011 19:06:23   
AQWPlayer

That happened with my first character but never again
AQW  Post #: 3
7/18/2011 20:12:36   
edwardvulture

Lmao... So sad dude xD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
7/18/2011 20:21:49   
One Winged Angel1357

this happened to my Alt(one of my many) and that alt just sits and rots at lv 26

but hes right you know we all retrain to the "perfect" build thats why you see so many copy cat builds and admit it you use a copy cat build becuase it beats your build that you were using
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/18/2011 20:39:02   
Fay Beeee

There is a limit of 3 smiles (or frownies) that you are allowed to use for each post. :)

And sorry you did that. At least now you know.

Epic  Post #: 6
7/18/2011 21:54:33   
Retrosaur

Lol THat happened to me. NOw I have a nice level 31 merc and a horrible lvl 28 bounty hunter with light blades
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/18/2011 21:56:55   
One Winged Angel1357

goldspike you can do what i did on my main suck it up and lose 250ish NPC fights and retrain it will be over befre you know it but your record will be trashed(apprentice staff, carrier zooka and seraph armor on a build that did not work for that gear at all)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/19/2011 0:20:04   
Lectrix

Sorry, but this sounds more like a personal topic, not general discussion. The Retrain button is there for those of us who need to change our Stats or Skill Tree; everyone Retrains now and then, as the game changes. If you would like to post a suggestion involving Retraining, please use this Forum: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=334

Locked.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Denial: Confusion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition