Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: I'm still not seeing alot of CH's...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: I'm still not seeing alot of CH's...
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/19/2011 21:18:56   
HellsCupid

You Sir are a Bum Bum.
I am a Cyber Hunter is EMP grenade is complete BS.
Quit wandering around with your dream build.
Epic  Post #: 26
7/19/2011 22:20:29   
bighobbo

@Cinderella
quote:

I play as a Cyber Hunter on my main. I agree that it has some problems, but I don't think it's as bad as people say it is.

Hmmmm, if you mean losing to a TLM 70-80% of the time, it's certainly not as bad as people say it is. I mean, seriously, why change to a TLM when you can change to a CH, a class that is not as bad as people say it is?
Post #: 27
7/19/2011 22:52:09   
redxtra

im a CH and when it comes to matches i win8/10 times and like im a simi var character
like my build is

heal-1
cheapshot -1
emp-2
technician-3
defence matrix-2
static charge-6
malfunction-6
plasma nade-6
shadow arts-7

and i use both the liberty and maple cleaver
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/19/2011 23:00:04   
AxeOFury

Every class has 2 passives, why not cyber hunter? O:
AQ  Post #: 29
7/19/2011 23:14:09   
HellsCupid

I myself am a Cyber Hunter and a Level 4 Malfuction is just too insanely low unless you're spamming support. So from my experiences 6-8 is somewhere around being effective to very effective (varies between opponents). Emp Grenade is next to being useless for the Cyber Hunter seeing as we cannot tank to re-gain health passively, it just wastes a precious turn.

Edit: My strategy is simple but hard to execute as you need have precise gear and skill tree, I can get near 100%. The point is to out damage opponents, even the tiniest damage helps. Then as you're about to die, counter with a massive heal.

< Message edited by HellsCupid -- 7/19/2011 23:43:03 >
Epic  Post #: 30
7/20/2011 0:30:39   
DillBagel

I love my cyber hunter, but large amounts of EMP is ineffective. What's the point of taking energy when your number one enemy is going to get it back in 2 turns?
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: I'm still not seeing alot of CH's...
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition