Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Wish there was a DF, AQ, and MQ verify...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Wish there was a DF, AQ, and MQ verify...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2011 12:12:58   
Midnightsoul

I geard that during Alpha (or Beta), that the verified ppl got 500 varium for free (I think). Why don't the others get the varium? Plus, if it is a MMORPG that is NOW part of AE, why don't we have a dragonlord armor with the dragonlord loss, dragonlord prize, and that dragonlord staff.
And Guardians...
And StarCaptains...

I think...
Each shop should have its own unique weps, unique guns, and unique zookas, unique bikes, and unique bots. Also, the weps should have some made for low lvls and high lvls and look the same. AND, please make new ones when our lvl gets too high for the weps. (Yes, I'll post in the suggestions) xD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/20/2011 12:19:18   
Angels Holocaust

The reason why we can't have this feature is that people without those accounts will complain.
Post #: 2
7/20/2011 12:21:32   
Razen

I would like this, but there's the problem of balance. These people would be able to stock pile credits...thus giving them a huge edge.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20512286][/link]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/20/2011 12:23:05   
Shadow Jester

How would Delta V get into Lore? I don't think it would happen :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/20/2011 12:40:32   
Midnightsoul

o.O
well, u guys, u know that the ppl that paid for the another 3 games could use something pretty nice. what I'm actually hoping is AT LEAST the armor and sword. Anyways, I only play DF so I am not trying to be selfish. For anyone that plays AQW, there's already been a guardian, dragonlord, and starcaptin class for a loooooooooong time...with that extra sword.
Shadow Jester, I could make a small story like the population got too big in Lore so the ppl of lore needed others to seek out new land. They sent their strongest fighters to do this because they didn't know what kind of monsters were outside of Lore. They traveled through many seas and forests and deserts...and only 3 were still surviving...(AE needs to name em'), one was a starcaptain, one was a guardian, and one was a dragonlord. When they near to death, one of them saw lights come into the air...and they walked towards it...and that's how they reached Delta V. :O

Angel, once again, stop thinking of yourself. You have no idea plays DF, MQ, and AQ. Look at Razen, he has all 3 games. All ya gotta do is be upgraded in it. it is only a one-time pay for 20 bucks. -_-

< Message edited by bloodknight997 -- 7/20/2011 13:16:11 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/20/2011 12:47:51   
Razen

^: I'd like to announce that I am NOT Nebula.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/20/2011 12:48:30   
Shadow Jester

I'm no dev.I can't tell someone to get ED connected to lore..That would mess everything up..

I have AQ,DF both upgraded...I want MQ to be upgraded ,but NAH
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/20/2011 13:14:13   
Calogero

I'd actualy like it to get like eather an armor of each game or a Sword of each game...

It would give me more of a feeling that ED is merged with AE...
I still see it as a seperate game...

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/20/2011 13:21:02   
Razen

If we DID go with the idea...

Star Captain would give a special gun.

Dragon Lord would give a sword or armor.

Guardian would give a sword or armor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/20/2011 13:53:25   
redxtra

its a very good idea
i would love to see something like it
i mean its sumthing we have payed for and all we need to do is varify and when we log in we have the weaps/armor in our inventory
and if u think about it its quite fair. i mean we payed for it like we payed for varium and its funny how ppl complain about how oped sum1 is with varium when they dont pay for it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/20/2011 14:39:35   
Midnightsoul

nah, all of them should get sword and armor.
because starcaptains got that awesome lightsaber and if u wanted them to have a gun, it should be gun and armor...not just the gun.

so im hoping they make a whole set but I hope it's at least a sword and armor. also, i want them to make a moderately hard quest line, and then make each of the items with low prices like 5000-6000 credits because of the quest line.
here's what i have in mind.

dragonlord loss
+33 physical dmg
str:+8
dex:+4
tech:+8
support:+2

dragonlord armor
+5 resistance AND +4 defense
str:+ 4
dex:+4
tech:+6
support:+3
requirements: lvl 33

guardian blade
+33 physical damage
str:+14
support:+8

guardian armor:
+4 resistance and +5 defense
str+16
dex:-7
support:+8

(that one starcaptain lightsabre)
+33 energy damage
dex:+12
tech+12
support:-2

starcaptain armor:
+7 resistance and +2 defense
str:+2
dex:+7
tech:+8

Notes: all items were to match a regular fighting style.

all weps need the requirement of all stats at least at 35. lvl must be 28-33.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Wish there was a DF, AQ, and MQ verify...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition