Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Nerf the TlM MORE!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Nerf the TlM MORE!!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2011 14:03:30   
Hero986

Thay arent over powerd for the last time >.<
YOU yes YOU cant play the game for a dam
I fight them evenly and imma just a bounty hunter
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/21/2011 15:38:52   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

>>Basicball -say ' i'm sorry, but X isn't completely what it should be, making it like Y could greately enhance the game, and might be a good alternative.
feel free to use it if you want o, thouh if you thik th wy i is nnow isbetter, you don't have to change it :^) '<<

Feel free to use exactly what? The analogy you give is flawed. If X is exactly what it should be by extracting elements of A,B,C, yet not improving A,B,C, for the sake of Sales is how this should be read, and the continued point I am making. People have a right to express an opinion stating valued varied positions on this class issue. There will be adjustments, this is my opinion. Either it will come directly against the current model of Tactical Merc, or major adjustments for the classes that lack flexibility skills. Either way it is the same thing.

Hero986, who are you trying to call out?

Let me restate my point, this class has multitude of build options. That in itself is overpowered. Having Hybrid and Reroute is overpowered. Having Tech which can fuel a bot and also fuel smoke is over powered. Having a skill which is powered by support was already overpowered, now add smoke screen, yes more overpowered. A manna stripping skill, Frenzy skill, stun/maul...

An overpowered class designed for one thing, sales. While they slowly use tuning fork to readjust the other classes to this standard, this class will gain quite a bit in monies from new sales and class changes.
This is fine by me, but should be openly understood why.

All classes have ability to compete with one another. What makes classes enjoyable is the ability to create and readjust one's build to be effective.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 7/21/2011 16:15:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/21/2011 16:49:59   
king cobra

The problem however from my experience is not that its OPed. Certainly, they are, but thats not what really bothers me. What annoys me is the lack of originality. Go look at players with the original 3 classes. There are Mercs that focus on FC and Berzerk, those that focus on Artillary, some that use the Club skills, some that even use Surgical Strike. Bounty Hunters can use a massacre class, others use a multi-shot class, others like dex boosts. Mages even have many options. Some use heal loops, others use malf and energy swords with the gun boost, and some use staffs (staves?) and the powerful, energy consuming skills on the right side of the tree. I dont have too much experience with Cyber Hunters and Blood Mages, but it looks like they can do a lot also. Now go to Tac Mercs. Almost every single one has almost the exact same class. Hybrid, Reroute, then usually a mix of poison, multi, smoke, or heal, depending on whether its one on one, 2 on 2, or jugger. Each one is a 5 focus build, with all enhancements in either strength or support. It seems 2/3 of the ED population now uses them, esp in 2v2, and i have just gotten BORED seeing them, over and over, using the same tactics to beat me time after time. and as a nonvarium, there is nothing i can do to stop them, except of course buy varium. Giving ED what they want, as Jzaanu says....more money. Im not sure what can be done to fix this, but i just wish i could see a greater variety in things to do with it. Everyone looks exactly the same
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/21/2011 17:38:16   
Evric

Thanks Jzaanu
Post #: 29
7/21/2011 17:41:27   
Sipping Cider

As has been posted many times in the past i would like to see other classes get buffed to the power of the tactical mercenary. Luckily that is what cinderella said they are trying to do in the new DNs today
Epic  Post #: 30
7/21/2011 17:47:01   
Wootz

Sure :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Nerf the TlM MORE!!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition