Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Operation R.E.B.O.R.N. Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Operation R.E.B.O.R.N. Discussion
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/18/2011 9:18:43   
Clown the Jester

Mr. Black was mentioned in Comedy and Tragedy as a pawn of the Mastermind.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
9/18/2011 9:22:14   
megakyle777

Errr, do you mind if I ask why Grey can't post this himself, or is it personal?
DF  Post #: 27
9/18/2011 18:00:56   
Clown the Jester

His account was banned and since we already set so much of this up in Comedy and Tragedy...we felt we couldn't let it end.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/20/2011 13:03:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, good to know that bit about Mr. Black... It reminds me that we forget so many little details as we read stories such as this... truly a pity... but then again, it allows us to be entertained by eventually re-reading them, so who am I to complain? XP
DF  Post #: 29
9/25/2011 15:00:59   
Velmur

quote:

Velmur

Go ahead and use me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
9/26/2011 3:27:11   
Antithesis

Is it wrong of me to say I'd like to make love to this story?

Anti
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
9/26/2011 7:21:49   
Celestin123

O.o Oh my...
AQ  Post #: 32
9/26/2011 15:44:52   
star screamer

@celery, don't worry, Anti is just being himself

@anti no, I want to aswell
AQW  Post #: 33
9/27/2011 7:04:36   
Clown the Jester

Grape said he'll have a new chapter either today or tomorrow so I'm excited.

Oh...and I should have a new chapter of The Good, The Bad, The Chaos out very soon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
9/27/2011 9:46:57   
UnityDestroyer

quote:

Mr. Unity

Go ahead. Use me. ^^
Post #: 35
10/1/2011 12:20:19   
Clown the Jester

Very detailed fight scene. I like Agent Boston and Smiley's personas. They are so dark and scary.

A perfect fit for the mood of stories like Operation R.E.B.O.R.N. and Comedy and Tragedy.

I like it. I LIKE IT ALOT!

AQW Epic  Post #: 36
10/1/2011 12:24:04   
UnityDestroyer

Agent Boston is a real scare!

I imagine... Agent Unity...
Post #: 37
10/1/2011 12:32:11   
delta blitz

It seems grey is as well informed as a martial artist as I am,if not more. Very interesting chapter indeed,too bad Red Death made herself so easy to track,I mean tracking grey isn't a easy matter but a good ninja always cover up their tracks. I enjoy this story so much,my back up hero watches Comedy and Tragedy so Grey is a good role model for him (along with Drakkoniss and Clown,though in Clown's case it is only the high level of fear he can induce that he admires).
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
10/1/2011 14:08:35   
Clown the Jester

I don't think it mattered how much she tried to cover up her tracks. It seems this Mastermind would know what all of us you, me, grape, Red Death, Drakkoniss extra are doing at all times. Makes me wonder how.

Mastermind's one smart cookie.

I love it how he was able to describe all those detail of Agent Boston's family's peril. very awsome.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
10/1/2011 14:23:56   
delta blitz

He sounds like a well informed guy,knowledge is power after all,I can't wait to see where this goes.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
10/1/2011 16:39:06   
Clown the Jester

The classic evil genius...the villain with a billion plans...along with another billion plans to back em up....

Very intresting...something as dangerous as even me...most amusing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
10/1/2011 23:46:08   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

The M60 is a Machinegun... I take offense to it being called an assault rifle.... Meh, I'll let it slide just this once...

I wonder if they'll have enough fire power to destroy the bridge... or at least break large chunks off it...

At least you got the Uzi's range and/or accuracy right... Although most would call it a submachinegun rather a full blown machinegun, although that is a technically accurate description...

Sadly, I will have to comment more tomorow...
DF  Post #: 42
10/2/2011 8:54:11   
Clown the Jester

Drakkoniss...if theres one thing I like about your comments...is...your honest and detailed.

Grape and I love critisism....if its delivered in a way that is helpful that can be used to benifit the story....the way you always deliver it. I appreciate your truth and honesty. Makes me remember I can't get away with 2nd rate material. With you as a judge...I have to go for the Gold...WA HA HA HA HA!

I'm trying to remember, but didn't you make such a comment about the M60 in Comedy and Tradgedy? I think you did...after the L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. release. Oh well.

I gotta say, Gray, you're so talented at creating epic memoriable characters.

Like Gray Silhouette, Mastermind, Smiley, Agent Boston, Mr. Black.

THEY ARE ALL SO AWESOME! How do you do it?

Oh by the way...this Halloween I'm gonna post...a Clown the Jester scarey story, based off one of my favorite TV Shows

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
10/2/2011 9:53:38   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, I do believe I did, albeit I am not completely sure it was on classification, because I remember commenting on the accuracy of his depicting reload times... I am actually pretty sure I did make a comment his stated classification for it, now that I think of it... I must have said both of them... Which reminds me how I disliked it when I frequently found a misclassified weapon on Combat Arms...

Thank you on your complimenting my stylistic choice of commentary. I try.

Now I recently thought of something interesting... I am wondering whether or not the original Gray Silhouette had very minor super strength, because he was both discribed as being able to benchpress 500 lbs. or more many times in a row without being extremely fatigued, along with his figure being sleek, lithe, and not to bulky, being able to maneuver around the battlefield with extreme agility... Now, these individually would have been within the range of a normal human, but with Gray Silhouette being able to do both, it calls his specific designation into question... I will not bring up the fact that he was able to rip a park bench out of the ground, if I remeber correctly, because of the fact that the human body is capable of accessing 3 or more times their normal strength level in highly stressful situations. One would normally expect a great deal of fatigue to occur afterwords, but with his regiment and discipline, I believe he would have probably been able to overcome that. I wonder if a genetic test has been developed to find out if somone's genetics are those of a normal human, or the divergent smasher strain...

Well, those pirates had slow reflexes... if they had jumped into the water, either the gained depth or the fact that the speed boats were still moving when they were hit by the bus could have saved them... The momentum would have carried them, but they would have been slowed by the water... Plus they'd have up to a couple seconds of time to move (swim) themselves out of the way... But, some people are just idiots sometimes, so I accept that part of the story. In fact, I think it adds a little "Oh, you idiots!" type humor...

I will post this now to prevent any trouble from BSoDs from preventing me from posting it.

On to another matter: I am wondering whether or not Black Vengeance or Gray Silhouette allowed them to get those weapons to increase the cassualties on both sides.

Hehe... Nice marksman, that pirate with the M60 that hit the 2 Clown Boys was.

It would have been funny if Smiley got shot in the head a moment after he said they would slaughter the pirates... But that's just me. lol

I imagine the uzi falling off the side of the bridge when he threw it, and then hitting a pirate driving past in the head, and knocking him into the water... which makes me wonder if the bridege is high enough for that to be deadly, which I think it might be...

ANd that line about them sending them "to the fish people" makes me think of some random Aquation being suprised by a body falling out of nowhere and running/swimming in terror...

Nice that you called it an RPG Launcher, instead of an RPG... It actually stands for Rocket-Propelled Grenade, so the "Launcher" bit is refreshing to see someone add.

I'd say that his choice of sending them back was questionable, considering their leaving would weaken the forces there enough to possibly be overcomed if the pirates board the bridge, especially with the fresh couple deaths... and the chance that the others might not be coming at all, and could have died/chickened out. They did, of course get captured, but he does not know that...

O.o Lucky shot, perhaps? I wonder if that launcher is a more accurate/advanced version than the RPG-7 most people think of when they hear RPG... It is somewhat inaccurate at long range...

Oh, and refering to it as a bazooka, unless it actually is one, of course (in which case, it is a horrible weapon, which I wouldn't advise anyone to use... It has effectively a 50/50 chance of either blowing up fithout firing out of the weapon, or just not firing at all...), is annoying at best... I would reccomend possibly using "grenade launcher", or even RPG again...

Two at once... Nice.

Slyter... That makes me think of Sylar far too much, which reminds me both of myself and Jae... Although I am the one more likely to make a habit of killing people with telekenesis (probably not by slowly ripping their skulls open, though...), considering I already have the skill and power to do that, although I haven't made a habit of using psychic attacks as deadly weapons recently... The fact that you can hit a moving target with virtually 0 chance of missing rather lowers the fun of it all...

Posting for Blue Screen of Death insurance again... Luckily, I did so just before I got one... lol

I wonder if the agency he works for shall share his views on that matter, or if he is even blatantly lying to the kid... and also if he'll eventually betray S.C.I.F. if he sees the agency is corrupt... or if he'll try to change it from the inside, which would be quite a futile effort, unless he is promoted to the ranking officer in the ensuing chaos...

My thought on the matter is that the Agency has detected Zafara becasue she isn't covering her tracks well enough...

Now, with this additional bit about his Supervisor, I DO believe that it is almost certainly the Mastermind.

The fact that the Mastermind seems to wants Zafara to remain doing what she is doing intrigues me...

Yes... I had assumed that Boston would fall into a trap... So naive, it seems...

Hmm... David is mostly correct, I think... Gray does seem to have quite the knowledge of martial arts technique and fighting proceedures, although I think DB's may be slightly supperior...

I had not thought that Black had intended to kill Boston, either... and even if Boston had managed to defeat Black, his wife, I think, would still have been killed, and he would have been in a bad situation to escape.

I had even suspected his wife would be dead before the story stated as much...

I suppose my thoughts on the matter of betrayal after corruption was discovered have been answered...

I had also suspected he would be easily manipulated after the threats on his son's life and his wife's death...

As I thought, he killed the witness. It was to be expected, especially after the new information revealed on his character, although I had suspected he might before then, with his attitude. At the very least, I suspected he'd betray him in some other way.

As I had assessed and indicated on my own, I believe just as DB does that Zafara was far too sloppy... *sigh* David's admiration of Clown's ability to induce fear reminds me that I could be better at it, though I do not resort to such lows as I am now... Not anymore...

And yes, while the Mastermind is able to track most of us all of the time (I am able to hide myself from even his detection methods if I wish), Zafara was still being far too sloppy, even with invisibility at one point...

Which show? My random guess would be Halloween, but that's a movie... XP

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 10/2/2011 12:37:26 >
DF  Post #: 44
10/2/2011 17:11:06   
Clown the Jester

Well...I actually decided to do a gripping episode based off the twilight zone.

The plot will be very similar and what not...but I'll try to add in some Clowny charm.

I agree with you Drakkoniss...the old Gray Silhouette seemed to be far to strong and powerful for a normal man...Hm....

With what you said of Boston falling into a trap...I'm not sure even if he did see the trap he could avoid it.

My opinions of Boston vary...I sometimes see him as the cold hearted goverment man who kills for the greater good..and other times I see him as the tragic man caught in the middle.

Ya know...he's kinda like grape...wow...now thats cryptic. Heh heh heh.

With what you said about Mastermind...maybe he wants her to keep doing what she does because he wants Gray Silhouette alive and doesn't want the monsters to get out of control.

Ya know I really like how the mastermind is being portrayed. The cold hearted genius with eyes and ears everywhere along with good and evil both working for him.

Its a nice touch. I just hope he stays like that. But I can't help but wonder what his end game is.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
10/2/2011 17:18:13   
delta blitz

@clown: as a strategist myself I could probably guess or figure out the mastermind's whole plan or at least his end game. But nah I would probably be wrong due to my need adapt my plans even at the end.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
10/2/2011 19:31:05   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hehe... Indeed, the Twilight Zone is and was a spectacular show, which reminds me of that one song that mentions it...

Well, you're right, he probably wouldn't have been able to, but it would have spoken for his intellect...

Yeah, I suppose he's hard to pin precicely... but his mind has definitely been twisted by what he's seen, if not the job directly. Probably some indoctrination-esque happenings, as well, considering he was given/forced to do many brutal and morally black jobs over the years.

I am not sure even DB would be able to tell what the Mastermind is after, especially if he has the details of it especially well hidden... He might be able to get a general idea of it, but probably not the details, at least not easily, or quickly... Probably not for years, and then it might be too late.

I wouldn't necessarily classify S.C.I.F. as being good... maybe they are after peace and order, but they are also after control, and if something bad must happen to meet their needs, they'll allow it to, if not orchestrate it themselves... Although, I'd say that at least some of the forces of good are probably being manipulated, as well.
DF  Post #: 47
10/2/2011 21:05:24   
Clown the Jester

Perhaps...but what could this Mastermind possibly want?

1. He obviously does not need money.

2. His ability to manipulate the criminal underworld and S.C.I.F. means he is in control of both Good and Evil so he's obviously not after ruling the world.

I don't think he's gonna be that easy to guess David.

Hm...I'm curious how he's able to watch us smashers.

Hm...I think the S.C.I.F. were in Jae's story first...they obviously were involved with the Professor Birde's Smasher Powers removers.

Very amusing.

Hm...perhaps Jae may know more about this than we do.

AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/2/2011 21:42:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Sadly, Jae is not around to ask... Feels funny watching you squirm trying to figure out his motivations... But in all seriousness, I see what you mean, and where you're coming from on that... quite intriguing...
DF  Post #: 49
10/3/2011 19:10:45   
Clown the Jester

Squirm...hm...I guess that is an apt word to us. I'm just so curious.

What do you guys think Mr. Mastermind is up to? I mean...the guys been sceaming for like what? 10-15 years?

What could he possible be after? What does he want?

ITS SO THRILLING! I mean..its obvious he saw my Super Clown performance coming years in advance. Maybe he saw everything that will happen and could happen already.

My first thought was he is a mental mind reader or he is psychic ...but that doesn't feel right.

For some reason I feel he's a normal human just like Gray Silhouette. Maybe its just me...but he doesn't seem like a smasher or anything like that.

So how could he know about all of us? This is so gripping. I LOVE IT!
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Operation R.E.B.O.R.N. Discussion
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition