Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Unlikely Duo, An

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Unlikely Duo, An
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2011 20:37:34   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

An Unlikely Duo

Other Name: Titan Drakath

Location: The Final 13th! Darkness Attacks! -> Elysia -> Sword in Shadows -> Titan Drakath
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Dragon Drakath
Release Date: July 22nd, 2011

Objective: The only way to beat Drakath is by teaming up with Sepulchure!
Objective completed: Drakath is dead, Sepulchure's power has been drained and the Mysterious Stranger is now bonded to the most powerful darkness weapon ever created!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 2400
Gold rewarded: 480

Monsters
(1) Drakath / Dreaddragon Drakath - Titan Boss

NPCs
Mysterious Stranger
Sepulchure

Rewards
Draconis Tenebras
Dark Draconis Tenebras
Grim Draconis Tenebras
Doomed Draconis Tenebras

Dialogue
<Character>: Let's do this.
Sepulchure: Drakath. Must. Die.

• Summon Dragon and fight! - equips DragonRider Armor.
  • Run For Your Life! - returns to The Final 13th! Darkness Attacks!.

*After defeating Dragon Drakath...*

Sepulchure: YOUR TIME IS UP, WORM!!

*Sepulchure strides over and thrusts the Necrotic Blade of Doom into Dragon Drakath's chest.*

Sepulchure: Better then what you deserve, traitor.

*The Mysterious Stranger appears in a cloud of black smoke; Sepulchure takes a step back in surprise.*

Mysterious Stranger: Finally! It took you long enough.

*The Mysterious Stranger extends an enshrouded arm towards the Necrotic Blade of Doom; darkness gathers around the blade, as the Mysterious Stranger appears to absorb it.*

Mysterious Stranger: I've been infiltrating this world since the elements first formed it.
    Mysterious Stranger: Since they first polluted the perfect darkness that existed before.
    Mysterious Stranger: Now, thanks to you two, I can finally restore it.
    <Character>: Wha... what?
    Mysterious Stranger: There are two ways a creature of pure darkness can survive in this... polluted world.
    Mysterious Stranger: They can bind themselves to an object... a weapon... or, through pure will and patience, gather in the shadows and slowly accrete.
    Mysterious Stranger: The second provides more... raw power. More freedom to move. More time to think. And plan.
    Mysterious Stranger: Unfortunately, it almost comes with a price. A vulnerability to the other elements, Light especially.
    Mysterious Stranger: A vulnerability that didn't allow me to gather the orbs myself.

*The Mysterious Stranger moves closer to Dragon Drakath's body and lays an enshrouded hand on it.*

Mysterious Stranger: You two took care of that for me though, with very little prompting.
    Mysterious Stranger: You created the Ultimate Orb and then, our little princeling here...
    Mysterious Stranger: ...combined a heart full of malice and revenge with the Orb and your dracolich and created the most powerful weapon this world has ever seen!
    Mysterious Stranger: The ultimate darkness dragon!
    Mysterious Stranger: Hahaha, a dragon so powerful you have to team up with your greatest enemy to kill him...
    Mysterious Stranger: And now...
    Mysterious Stranger: Now I have a weapon worthy to bind myself to!

*The Mysterious Stranger merges with the fallen Dragon Drakath, becoming a new Super Mega Ultra Darkness Dracolich.*

Sepulchure: But... but I am a creature of the darkness! I was promised this world!
    Mysterious Stranger: You were a puppet.
    Sepulchure: WHAT?!

*The SMUDD tail slaps Sepulchure, draining his power.*

Sepulchure: ...
    Sepulchure: No.... no... Lynaria....

Mysterious Stranger: Run, <Character>, run and watch as I destroy this world.
    Mysterious Stranger: As I rid it of the pollution of Light!

• Complete Quest

Thanks to
  • Highlord Sendai for other name.
  • bobtehnoob, EST OverLord, and Slayer Zach for corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 1/19/2024 13:25:18 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Unlikely Duo, An
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition