Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Eternity

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Eternity
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2011 9:56:11   
Lord Avonn

-Research Journal, 2nd June 1595
Today I start work on a cure for a disease which plauges our country. In the past 5 years it has decimated our people, only a half of the original population remain. Of course the lords are unaffected by the outbreak, and prosper while our people die. It appears to have started when the star landed in farmer Josephs field. He and his family were the first to die. Tomorrow I will investigete the star and see what can be found. O. Alchem

-Research Journal, 7 June 1595
Amazing. When I opened up the star, I found it to be a chest, containing 2 vials and a logbook. The Sickness that plagues our country came from one of the vials, which had cracked on impact. If I can refine the other one, I can use it to create a cure... that is, if the logbook is genuine. O. Alchem

-Research Journal, 12 August 1598
Today is the day of truth. I have caught the Sickness, and the elixar is complete. If this works, it will be the start of a new era. An era where we can use illnesses against themselves. An era of happiness and prosperity. That all comes down to this. Bottems up.
-Same date, 1 hour later
This is a miracle. The illness has vanished from my system, and my body is now immunised against it. If I can find a way to mass produce it, our people my have a chance.

Research Journal, 1 March 1600
This is a disaster. The elixar granted me eternal youth, and now the Tyrant wants it. All my friends and relatives are dead. No one is coming into our country anymore. The Tyrant's men came during the night and stole the elixar. However... I tricked him. I mixed the two vials together, hopefully this will kill him. I left the country during the night, and am on a boat to the farlands. I burned all my reseach, now all I have is a map and this logbook. This will be my last reseach entry, as the elixar is nothing but trouble. Fortunately the virus cannot last long without a host. I do hope other stars are not like that.
Goodbye my family and friends. Goodbye my Country.
-Oxaenn Alchem
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Eternity
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition