Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Beta Testers need a GIFT(Varium & Non-Varium)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Beta Testers need a GIFT(Varium & Non-Varium)
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2011 22:26:23   
InceptionAE

Varium beta's should earn 500. Shut up all of you if this is too low. They gave founders 1.000, we missed out on it, atleast we can get 500.
Non variums can be given assault bot, or 10.000 credits. Good enough. Everyones happy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/23/2011 22:29:23   
edwardvulture

That would make us happy. But they probably won't do anything or will do it in the next player apprciation week. Maybe beta badge was just another status simple. No freebies, woudln't mind that too much though.
Btw I just wanted a robot so bad because I've poured over 3000 tokens and got nothing for show.

< Message edited by edwardvulture -- 7/23/2011 22:30:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
7/23/2011 22:29:51   
SoulSeeker

Lmfao, everyone seems to just care for the beta people, how about the Alpha Testers? THEY were the one who found EpicDuel even before the merge, shouldn't they get something from the creators of the game? They served as kind of like the testers after all?

I don't see why not.
Post #: 53
7/23/2011 22:31:32   
edwardvulture

^Well they got alpha weps for free and the cheevo and ultra-rare status weapons.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
7/23/2011 22:32:41   
SoulSeeker

^ True enough but if you take a closer look, aren't their weapons so outdated?
Post #: 55
7/23/2011 22:33:52   
InceptionAE

You we're told that Beta, Gamma, and Delta is for testing. You should know they only give you an achievement. Also the promo's that are pay. Your chance.

Free players is what we have to focus on. I say give them 500 varium to them instead of what I said about 10.000 creds. They can make a faction and invite the other F2P to join.

EDIT: When I say promo, I mean in beta, the beta weapons, gamma package, and the new delta package. It was your chance to get. You chose not to.

< Message edited by DungeonHunter -- 7/23/2011 22:34:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/23/2011 22:57:19   
LatinLover/Martini

i agree with beta peeps getting a gift
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/23/2011 23:35:16   
Luna_moonraider

Hmm well this has been suggested lots and lots of times and yet our *cough+vomit*kind *cough+vomit* devs choose to ignore the suggestion and gamma testers also got nothing only those who paid $50 bucks got something and in beta those who paid $35 and $50. The free players got nothing no shop no free credits no free bag slots or even a measly bike. IMHO the devs do not care bout non varium beta and non varium gamma tester. Hey i been playing since like what late February 2010 for my main file and early November 2009 for my alt bh and mage. NON varium players are players too we help find bugs and we help test the game too. so i think we deserve more.SOME beta players have 30 buddy list slot because they made their files before February 2010. others which made after February 2010 got nothing but a badge which is useless and u must claim it if u do not u dun get anything at all. Yes i think beta player should get some form of reward and gamma player too. Also they should make a phy def version of founder armor or make it switchable from energy def to phy def. well that aall i have to say. have a nice day :)

AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/23/2011 23:37:41   
Celestine
Constructive!

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but let me get this straight.

Founders ask for something, most Non-Founders disagree (including me) and yet some of us believe WE deserve something? Very hypocritical.

I disagree, we deserve nothing. Yes, we supported the game early on, but what about those supporting it now?

It's time to move on, Betas, Founders, Elites, and Alphas alike.
This game will never pause at one stage, it keeps on moving and so will you have to.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 59
7/23/2011 23:45:43   
Tal.

Lol im alpha. at most theres 30 alphas left.
We deserve something big.
or Alpha elites deserve something big.
Really though there wasnt many alphas to begin with
We deserve something atleast...
15k varium 5k less then elites originally got.
30 people with free varium. not much to ask lol
Elites. WE payed first. Alphas. WE played first.
Thats 2 first things. just saying. and free players if u want something pay for it like we did
Post #: 60
7/23/2011 23:47:50   
Mister

I agree to give beta tester a gift

< Message edited by Mister -- 7/23/2011 23:48:27 >
Epic  Post #: 61
7/23/2011 23:48:17   
Luna_moonraider

maybe an Alpha and beta shop would be nice. something like aqw.
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/23/2011 23:48:31   
Angels Holocaust

It looks as if everyone wants free stuff for being a beta player but when founders ask for a buff on their armor, they are called greedy. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you've become the same thing that you've been fighting against. I find it ironic to be honest.
Post #: 63
7/23/2011 23:49:20   
Laces

@Tal Though the Alpha's do deserve something, 15k Varium? Thats a joke. They're practically giving you a free $75 of varium. No way should that be it. Maybe 3k Varium with 10k Credits or boosts to Alpha weapons. But not 15k Varium.

@Angels. "I don't have it, they can't have it" <--- Thats basically all the people who said no to Founder but yes to giving Beta Testers a gift. That is selfish.

< Message edited by Laces -- 7/23/2011 23:51:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/23/2011 23:50:17   
Tal.

psh im not greedy. i just think we deserve a reward. where would ED be with out us? without us paying?
Post #: 65
7/23/2011 23:52:18   
Laces

@Tal, we all agree that the Alpha's should get something, but not 15k varium. And no one is calling you greedy, just saying that 15k is too much. 3k and like 10k credits is a good amount.
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/23/2011 23:54:20   
Tal.

I said alpha elites.
Post #: 67
7/23/2011 23:56:35   
Celestine
Constructive!

@Tal
That's the same excuse everyone else uses when they want something from ED.
Honestly, it doesn't work.

-Celestine

Edit:
@below:
Great way to reply fully to my argument.

< Message edited by Celestine -- 7/24/2011 0:03:18 >
DF Epic  Post #: 68
7/23/2011 23:59:50   
Tal.

Honestly u say honestly to much. jussss saying lol
Anyway
How about after delta
Alpha elite founder beta delta and gamma testers Get 5k var and 15k credits
Post #: 69
7/24/2011 0:02:37   
sleddyboy3

I agree with laces..

That's like you asking your mom for a new shirt, your brother saying " no he hit me yesterday," then asking for the same thing..
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 70
7/24/2011 0:02:58   
Silver Sky Magician

No matter how much you argue, there is no sound basis why anyone should get anything for free just because they participated or bought varium at a certain period of time. Quit taking the devs' goodwill as an obligation. Seriously, this is just begging in disguise.
Post #: 71
7/24/2011 0:04:16   
helloguy

Who's saying they want it for free most are willing to pay for it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
7/24/2011 0:04:58   
Tal.

I'm just saying. Would epic bother making new stuff without Us paying? or no? I say no.
Post #: 73
7/24/2011 0:29:31   
Luna_moonraider

i rather have the devs make a shop for betas and alphas because if they give varium to players certain players would say it is too little, some would say it is unfair and many would complain. i dun mind the giving of free credits,free bag slot or maybe a free bike or even a bot but giving free varium is a bad option IMHO.

@ Tal.

wat makes u think the devs would give ya 5k var if they give founder just a measly 1k var and alpha testers 1k var too. 5k varium is a lot IMHO and the devs wont want to go around giving free real life money.
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/24/2011 0:46:08   
kwj3

I've been thinking about this for some long time. I just made this account because i forgot my password to my forum name and e-mail so just disregard the new member status.

There should be at least items, maybe call it beta shop containing these.(all 0 credits)

Beta Claws (Physical)
Beta Maul (Energy)
Beta Stick (Energy)
Beta Sword (Physical)
Beta Armor

The three class only weapons give out 70+ stats

The Sword gives 80+ stats (20+ to all stats)

The armor+50 stats and 15 res or def.

They sound OP because they are. This should'nt be a game changing change so they should make it NPC'able and Challenge'able only. (For those who don't understand For Npc's and Challenge battles only) No 1v1 random battle.

Damage ranges are your level + 3 (Basic math people!!!)

Hope this helps answer the NPC Gap between players. :)
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Beta Testers need a GIFT(Varium & Non-Varium)
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition