Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why Do You Think TLM Merc is OP?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why Do You Think TLM Merc is OP?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/27/2011 9:18:12   
Sama Swag Down Pat

And How do you think they can nerf it?

I think they should give Cybers Frenzy and give TLM Static Discharge because they already have Hybrid
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/27/2011 9:20:54   
Dendavex

Sama TLM aren ot getting nerfed other classes are getting buffed to TLM standard get it already gush
Epic  Post #: 2
7/27/2011 10:00:51   
Wootz

I don't...
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/27/2011 10:03:42   
Snaipera

The strength version of Tactical Merc is the only one giving me trouble . But that's just because I cannot retrieve the dexterity I've lost because of their smoke screen .

I think Mages are the ones ,who are supposed to oppose the strength build of tactical mercenary .
Bounty Hunters oppose the support version and Mages oppose the normal tank build of tacticals . I easily lose to mages ,trust me . Good thing no one is a mage right now
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/27/2011 10:04:11   
Dendavex

Each class should hav build flexibility like TLM
If you dont get it get a dictionary
if you still dont get it well your problem
Epic  Post #: 5
7/27/2011 10:05:03   
AQWPlayer

@Snaipera
I am a support mage yet I cannot beat full varium strength mercenaries
AQW  Post #: 6
7/27/2011 10:07:41   
Snaipera

No offence ,but non-variums can hardly beat a full-varium player , regardless of the class or build . It's sad really...

But support mages should have an easy time beating down strength mercs , critting a lot , using defense matrix ,etc etc
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/27/2011 10:07:53   
Wootz

quote:

@Snaipera
I am a support mage yet I cannot beat full varium strength mercenaries

I can :P I guess you don't have the right gear.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/27/2011 10:44:30   
1st Horseman

Because everyone else is jealous tht they dont have it.As soon as they get it it wont be op>
Post #: 9
7/27/2011 11:10:00   
PivotalDisorder

I dont think, I know

Post #: 10
7/27/2011 13:38:18   
PowerMega

You know how I know that Tactical Mercenaries are overpowered? I just ask them and some of them actually admit it.

The Other day, I was hanging around titan when i happened to chat with a Tactical Merc player and he said want to earn free exp , so i said sure and sure enough he let me win. Then he said "Now, want to see when im really trying?." Also let begin to say I'm a lvl 30 blood Mage and hes a lvl 33 Tactical Merc.

At the start of battle I fire off my plasma cannon. deals decent 30+ damage. Then retaliates with his normal strike for around 30 damage. I retaliate with plasma rain but do lik a measly 18 damage due to his resitance and then he returns with a double strike for whopping 70+ damage for game and mind you the energy cost is really not that much.

I ask him after the match, "Do you think Tactical Mercal Mercs are overpowered?" and he responds "Hell yea we are"...after words we say are good byes and hes like "Well time to go pwn some noobs in Juggernaught...see ya".

And i got plenty of honest responses from Tactical Mercs saying they chose that class because it was overpowered. Its funny when you come on the forums and some of the Tact Merc players keep saying they are fair.
Post #: 11
7/27/2011 13:53:26   
Angels Holocaust

@ PowerMega

The reason why you lost was because you were on a lower level. Your 3 levels lower which is a huge difference. To make matters worse, your a blood mage, which is also one of the worst classes in this game. It's kinda expected that you would lose, did you honestly think that you would be able to win? Ever since Gamma mages have been the worst in the game.
Post #: 12
7/27/2011 14:07:10   
Wraith

@Powermega: I can also beat you. Tac mercs aren t oped, their powerful. If you can't beat em your weak or stupid.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/27/2011 14:07:54   
beastmo

Tact Mercs can be beaten with a good str bh build but sure enough youll lose to a few of them
Epic  Post #: 14
7/27/2011 14:14:11   
PowerMega

Actually, Ive defeated quite alot of 33 tact mercs depending on how lucky i get with plasma cannon and yea there is major gap between lvl 30 and 33 but even when I reach lvl 33 i doubt ill see much of increase in damage due the fact im a Blood Mage.

Though the point of the matter is Tact Mercs do ridiculously high damage for little to no cost. Also before you argue, well other classes can do the same and then you pull out 5 focus build excuse, honestly, Tact Mercs do it better.

< Message edited by PowerMega -- 7/27/2011 14:18:37 >
Post #: 15
7/27/2011 15:49:14   
MrBones

Another nice and refreshing thread about Tac Mercs.

Let's see what is in the next update.

Can you guys at least wait AFTER the update for the complaining ?

All the Ak here are so obtuse and strick about every little rules and yet they allowed well over 50 threads about the same subject leading nowhere.

Simply unbelievable.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 16
7/27/2011 16:14:36   
Laces

quote:

All the Ak here are so obtuse and strick about every little rules and yet they allowed well over 50 threads about the same subject leading nowhere.

Simply unbelievable.

Well, put yourself in their shoes. They have a life, and have many other threads to focus on, and as long as we're not breaking rules, they feel no need to intervene. So stop flaming the AK's.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/27/2011 16:20:38   
edwardvulture

@angels: No 3 levels is the difference of 12 stats and slightly less weapon damage. (for varium players)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
7/28/2011 18:07:15   
pistol star

Stop flaming TaM and get on with your life :/

-Pistol

How Can I Be A Legend,Im Not Dead
AQW  Post #: 19
7/28/2011 18:39:02   
phycocat18

Why are so many trolls making these flame threads? I thought it was against the rules. If I made one it would be locked or deleted in seconds. If someone can't beat a certain class then try this EpicDuel Battle Strategy. Stop the flaming, nobody's class Is meant to beat every other class type. This is a PvP game meaning you are fighting real people not robots. Making these threads only severs to complain instead of looking for new builds. Nobody in the world gets to have everything their way. Evolve or die.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why Do You Think TLM Merc is OP?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition