Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

We non varium and non founders can't discuss being against founders buffs.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> We non varium and non founders can't discuss being against founders buffs.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2011 17:44:41   
xxmirxx

It seems to me any discussion about founders getting buffs are ok . But when we go against them then are post are delete. That is really annoying so rules against us starting discussion about being against founders being bufs. But aren't any against founders discussion period. I

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/28/2011 17:46:23 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
7/28/2011 17:46:09   
LambO

You don't pay. END OF! Jesus, throw some money at the game & you get a say in it.
We founders get flamed constantly cause we want to pay real cash for a buff... simple minds...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/28/2011 17:48:26   
Sparticus

This thread and other threads like it just highlight the level of ignorance the gaming community has to suffer through.

The vast majority of players who are attempting to discuss an upgrade to Founder Armor are not whining, not free loaders and don't want something for nothing. The vast majority of these players have agreed that an upgrade would cost additional varium, involve upgrading the armor to level 33 thus making it less useful to players of less then that level and have agreed to accept a modest bump in DEF or RES to make Founders armors competitive with the other level 33 armors.

There is little difference between this upgrade and the LQS shops where the current armors are sold. They would be limited in number, competitive in level and useful for several additional levels when the level cap pops again.

How is spending more money on an item whining, begging or free loading? Actually, these players are the ones that supported this game early on by spending their money and continue to support this game by volunteering to spend even more money on the upgrade.

Its clear there are many haters and trolls out there who wish that no one gets anything they can't have. Sadly, there is no way to make them happy. I would hope that the rest of you at least support the game enough to allow others to spend their money as they see fit in support of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/28/2011 17:50:19   
rej

well of course we're allways speaking out against founders being buffed. its unrealistic that one armor should be buffed whne theres at least a dozen other 'rare' items that are more in need of buffing (beta items, and rixty scythes, for example)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/28/2011 17:52:10   
edwardvulture

xxxmirxxx I suggest that you stop flaming or you might get permabanned.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/28/2011 17:54:05   
Sparticus

Why do you keep saying the word buffed? No one is asking for a buff.
This is the type of nonsense that keeps this discussion absurd.

Listen, say it, upgrade, upgrade... Pay money for upgrade.....

Frostbane, Bunny weapons, Heartbreakers all got a BUFF... free....freeeeeeeee......

Free <not same as> upgrade
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/28/2011 17:54:32   
Fay Beeee

I do not think you cannot speak up for pros and con's for Founder Armour. It is the tolls and flaming that gets you locked. imo

Mir - chill 1st. Then think of what you want to say calmly

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 7/28/2011 17:57:18 >

Epic  Post #: 7
7/28/2011 17:54:42   
Angels Holocaust

Thank you Sparticus and Lambo. We are seriously getting annoyed by your trolling threads xxmirxx, you have got to stop trolling us founders. You contribute nothing to this game and yet you troll the people who pay this game. People these days, the audacity is just laughable.
Post #: 8
7/28/2011 17:57:31   
Sparticus

Your welcome....

Free not same as upgrade!! Did I say that already? Upgrade=spend money=support game not same as Whine=free=troll
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/28/2011 17:57:37   
xxmirxx

seriously another thing you guys allow founders on flame us. They get no warnings but if we try stand up against them then you give us warnings. I guess are team works against people who are against founders. They say you guys don't care really. Lambo most of us are going be paying customers. By the way when paying customers go against you guys you still are rude. EDIT So were my post did I say your freeloaders or whinning babys. Only people are flaming are you LambO,Sparticus,Angels Holocaust.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/28/2011 18:04:27 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
7/28/2011 18:00:16   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

I don't want the forum to devolve into a founders vs non-founders flame war. We're not excluding the possibility of upgrades for founder armor, but it is not something that I can safely announce at this time.

We value all of our players, not just founders. That's why not all of our releases are founder-oriented.
Post #: 11
7/28/2011 18:01:26   
LambO

Mir, really... You don't know anything. I've been warned ALOT of times.
'Most of us are going to be paying customers.' Don't make me laugh. xD!

@Cindy. We know, but the only thing Founder wants are 'upgrades' for our amours, no free varium or nothing.
We will pay to continue to use our amour, but people don't see it that way...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/28/2011 18:02:43   
Angels Holocaust

@ Cinderella

It's already been a year, founder armor has been losing power update after update. This should've never happened, we payed for an ultra rare armor. No other armor is an ultra rare, so why should it be treated like crap?
Post #: 13
7/28/2011 18:05:17   
Sipping Cider

@ Mirv

I think you are allowed to discuss anything you want, as long as it is epicduel related, and it is a discussion. From what i saw from the last thread you made, it turned into an argument, which is different than a discussion.
Epic  Post #: 14
7/28/2011 18:08:33   
ConQrR

I really wonder (and dont know), howmuch did you pay for founder armor?
Epic  Post #: 15
7/28/2011 18:10:19   
Sparticus

^nothing,it was free. We paid for varium and got the armor free because we supported the game long before most other players even heard of it.

If this was the only thread you started, your statement would be accurate but to date you started countless numbers of threads on this and similar topics which contain trolling, flaming and otherwise offensive statements about others.

Before you label me you better be sure you have your facts straight. I always do.

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 7/28/2011 18:11:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/28/2011 18:17:32   
ConQrR

So you noticed game way before then us. After we noticed and started to play and saw its an amazing game, we were support the game many times. So why should founder armor be the best. I can understand making (upgrading) equal to new armors but not better then them. Because every varium buyer supporting the game like you.

ConQrR
Epic  Post #: 17
7/28/2011 18:19:37   
One Winged Angel1357

mir i wouldnt go that fair me and Angels had a civilized talk(if you can call it that) on the Founder thread and im a F2P
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/28/2011 18:20:37   
Angels Holocaust

@ zatix

We deserve the best because we are the best. We have seniority privileges. Have you ever wondered why it was right for seniors in high school to dump freshman into trash cans? It's seniority rights, we founders are the seniors, you guys on the other hand are freshman, be grateful that you get to play our game that we funded.
Post #: 19
7/28/2011 18:22:28   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Like Hero Smash, it had the approximate 30 day tag to obtain the achievement and armor. Unlike previous Artix games, this was a very unique and quite dark game. The individuals who did support this game took a major risk. There was not much of a history, and we had no idea of the direction the game would take. Essentially what was given "free" was a token to give the players a historical status, it provided the first investment into this game right after the merger. With most games, a $50 price, it was quite high, and for a unproven product, it was a great risk.

I know the constant issues of Founders being always part of the progression of the game can be bothersome, but anyone who has spent or invested time into this game has a right to give their opinion and requests.

If some topics are annoying, it it is best to avoid them. There is nothing to prove against player(s) who have supported the game, and especially, if it was during the infancy stage where monies were important.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 7/28/2011 18:24:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/28/2011 18:22:46   
InceptionAE

Founder armor was NEVER promised to be the best in the game. Like the beta weapons. It was only good for a limited time. Only founder armor was good till now. Stop complaining, I do believe The only buff you need is a +9 def/res. That way I don't have to hear as much complains on the forum. I've seen over a 100 founder buff, merc nerf/ class op, topics on this forum. I had enough of all your whining. Shut up and just play a game. You're lucky enough to be founders getting free $10 worth of varium. Don't ask more then enough.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/28/2011 18:23:13   
xxmirxx

I know that and this post different. Its now those 3 are flamming me.
quote:

'Most of us are going to be paying customers.' Don't make me laugh. xD!
What do you think non founders were before? Fay Beeee when I try postive way of posting my suggests I was getting flame at even then.
quote:

I think fair to buff as long bunny armor as well get buff in april. But you guys will have to pay likes new armor.
But even this turn out to flame at.
quote:

^nothing,it was free. We paid for varium and got the armor free because we supported the game long before most other players even heard of it.
First off we weren't giving any other opinions of payments as now. So it isn't fair to assume we just choose not to pay. I am not say you are but I want to point out that part.
quote:

This thread and other threads like it just highlight the level of ignorance the gaming community has to suffer through.
you didn't even read my post on top but you jump conclusion.
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
7/28/2011 18:27:20   
Deboise

IM SO SAD..i am actually going to buy the new armor...good by my founder. :(

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/28/2011 18:29:03   
Epic Pwnser

^You don't have to buy the armor, just telling yah and wasting your money on something so frivolous as +2 more def/res and -2 stats. Plus the enhance.

Epic  Post #: 24
7/28/2011 18:32:42   
Sparticus

I read all your posts, this thread and every other thread that you posted in recently including the one that was deleted/closed.

The point at which a non-paying customer can demand that paying customers can not ask to spend their money on items they see fit to purchase is the point at which they stepped over the line.

Cindy already hinted that the Founders armor will get some sort of upgrade sometime in the future. I would suggest that this discussion is now moot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> We non varium and non founders can't discuss being against founders buffs.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition