Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NO more restock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NO more restock
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2011 23:22:25   
.PinkMoose.

I think that instead of a certain quantity we need a time limit soo Idk bout this 1

Epic  Post #: 26
7/29/2011 23:23:45   
edwardvulture

He's trying to be like the new founders.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
7/29/2011 23:25:56   
ajs777

aw crap, not another hippie movement
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/29/2011 23:26:10   
goldslayer1

quote:

Gold, I've payed for the current amours that's been released. I would pay for the newest amour, but cause it goes so quick & I work & I step outside & so forth I didn't have a chance. IF I could buy it I would & I'll also buy a upgrade for my founder amour.

like i said instead of requestin an armor buff. request skins and limited time shops instead of LQS.
problem solved.

and i wont tell u what to do then. but i will say ur selfish and greedy if u want a founder buff when clearly its already the best armor for str builds. and its the best armor stat wise. also the one with most enhancements. and as many can agree, its th ebest looking armor in the game
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/29/2011 23:29:36   
T.600

I think that there should be one more final restock next week just to make it fair, and then once the armour is sold out, it's gone forever. This would be good and I don't think founders need to worry a lot because the founders' 2nd anniversary is in a few months; that would be the correct time to give the armour a buff.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/29/2011 23:40:45   
ajs777

it doesnt matter what they will do, there will never EVER be a point where something is "fair" in this game, atleast not to everyones point of view

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/29/2011 23:41:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/29/2011 23:55:01   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Agreed with Dbag. Lol.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/29/2011 23:58:12   
aqwshadowking14

Lol I find this thread funny because you were one of us who were complaining about the armor appearing at the wrong time. All I see is selfishness.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/30/2011 1:39:00   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Hmm lets see here...

You had a month to get Founder armor....

60 seconds to get EM.....

hmmmmm yeah totally fair :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/30/2011 2:14:14   
Fatal Impact

I got both armors on the first stock after reading the release was announced live on the forums then booting up my computer (5 minute) and then logging in.. So yeah I dont see how anybody could have missed out.

"I support this anyway even though I dont care about rarity."

gg anybody that missed out they need Epic Fail acheivment.
Epic  Post #: 35
7/30/2011 3:28:35   
Polandor

limited rare is a really bad idea, make it 2 days, limit the times not the numbers...

Post #: 36
7/30/2011 4:15:17   
LatinLover/Martini

quote:

do not support your idea.

ur not even varium....
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
7/30/2011 4:31:56   
Rooster

You're not even close to funny MrBones. Still no understanding just hate. Pitty, really.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
7/30/2011 6:36:18   
MrBones

quote:

You're not even close to funny MrBones. Still no understanding just hate. Pitty, really.

I don't hate, honestly. Just trying to make you realize that it's time to move on. I'm using this new armor shortage as an example.

There has been plenty of threads created by founders. How about WE, nonfounder have a thread to express ourselves. Or maybe you guys are so selffish than you won't even allow that and keep flaming the thread until it get close. Little control freaks.

I can't understand than less than a hundred people are getting heard louder than the rest of the ED population. I am about the only gamma player posting on a regulary basis. I'll try to represent them the best I can. Gamma players don't come to forums. Some don't even know it exist. But let me tell you what I hear in ED from them:

Enough with the founder. We, as paying customer, want the best gear. simple and logic.

But you are too selffish. You hide and call us jalous. You don't want to let go of the power. Who is really selfiish ???????? Little childs who don't want to share their toys.

**Edit: This message have been edited to remove swears, insults and spit.

< Message edited by MrBones -- 7/30/2011 7:15:00 >

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 39
7/30/2011 7:12:10   
The Shadow Dragon

Best idea evah. Theyve alredy made alot of OP things, so why not? Supported :D.
Post #: 40
7/30/2011 8:21:59   
Calogero

Inconclusive for me...

ISeeWhatYouDidThere MrBones and I like the thread, It should show Founders how it's like asking for what they are asking...
They had the best armor for over a Year, today, it still is one of the best. Nothing Lasts forever.

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
7/30/2011 8:29:05   
Matgon

Wait what are the stats of the armor?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/30/2011 8:30:24   
T.600

@above: 8 dex and 8 tech, 8 enhancement slots and +9res/def.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
7/30/2011 8:30:37   
PumKing

not supported... yet, I will support this after the second restock, just because I want more people to have an oppurtunity to buy the armor that mnissed it, thus furthering the ammount of people who have this armor, thus making the founder armor age to come down faster XP
Epic  Post #: 44
7/30/2011 10:23:31   
SpeedNfs

quote:

I think this is a great idea. The ones that got the armor can walk around saying how great they are because they were there at the right moment.

Then in a year, we will ask for a promo (varium) for the armor stats to be ajusted so it stays the best.

What an amazing idea. Because we supported the game AT THE RIGHT MOMENT, and BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE, we deserve to have continious upgrades avaliable for it, not to mention our 1K Varium back somewhere in the future.
Post #: 45
7/30/2011 12:46:01   
Lord Barrius

Let's go ahead and not troll portions of the forum community, thanks.
Post #: 46
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NO more restock
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition