Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founders Stand up for yourselfs.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founders Stand up for yourselfs.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2011 12:30:52   
redxtra

@oreo
its funny that u say that cause we all been gettin flamed
founders asked for a buff every1 else attacked them because founders had their time to shine.
non-vars asked for new non-var weapons in the shop because theres barly any for lvl30+ and founders attacked them. just because they wanna have a fighting chance against vars and founders
and the reason the community is corrupted is because ppl like lamb0 think that their the life and soul of the game in which they arnt so until they get thta out their head the community will be like this forever
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/30/2011 12:32:59   
DunkThatOreo

You seriously think I don't know that? See here you are thinking you know more them me.
Epic  Post #: 27
7/30/2011 12:33:06   
Callisto

You know,if you said your honest reason like ''I love how founder looks,cause it does look the best of all'' or something like ''I'd love to honor founders for their loyalty and time'' I would say fine,cause those are honest reasons and I wouldn't mind seeing that armor useful again.But this,saying how you are souls of the game,better than everybody else,how this game and best factions wouldn't exist without you?It's just ridiculous and disrespectful,nobody likes people who are full of themselves and just for that,I don't think You deserve anything.

< Message edited by Callisto -- 7/30/2011 12:36:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/30/2011 12:33:32   
DeathSpawn
Banned

LMAO Go Founders WOOT!!!

Ummm what we standing up for? There not ever gonna do anything about our armor because that would make too much sense...

They'd rather do the useless updates like 2v1 bosses for a measly 1800 credits and weeks just for a LQ armor release...

There's really no problem with giving our more powerful armor back we've even offered to pay for a higher level version so what's the problem?

There's not that many active Founders left so only those of us who have stayed true from the start will have any advantage....
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/30/2011 12:34:56   
DunkThatOreo

^and heres calli saying founder dont deserve anythign cuz of what one person said...
Epic  Post #: 30
7/30/2011 12:39:56   
LambO

Callisto, read my post again & don't twist my words.
Yes I've said Founders are the soul of the game & Founders have the best faction & so on, which is true.
The way you've posted you're trying to make me look like I think Founders are everything.

I know There a great players/factions who are not Founder I just said that.
There are great faction & players who don't even pay for ths game I know this.

Like I said, when you think of the best faction & the best players in-game which comes to you're mind. As we all know it's the people & the factions I said we all know this.

I'm going out, I don't have time to keep on repeating what I say over & over. People twisting my words, flaming me for silly thing & so on. Just funny to be honest.
I'll be back in a few hours, if you want to continue to flame then so be it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/30/2011 12:46:02   
Laces

I'm personally getting sick of these threads and I'm a Founder myself I'm fine with wearing skins and buying new armors like the rest of the non-founders. Seriously guys, there are way too many threads on this topic and its separating the community. Although I support the buff idea, I wouldn't mind skins at all because I love how my Founder Armor looks and it would be a waste to see it go away. Skins are perfectly fine. As long as we can show off the smexiness
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/30/2011 12:48:03   
ansh0

Why isn't tis topic locked yet?
I don't see this as a discussion, all I see is founder vs non founder A.K.A flame war

~black spidey

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
Epic  Post #: 33
7/30/2011 12:48:15   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Just be more careful on your posts bro that's how haters do.

They will take one or two words and take everything out of context then post something using that as there fuel.

Oh well it's almost impossible to have a logical discussion here as noone will accept there wrong or see the advantages of the other side solely because of pride.

Oh and to ansh0 it isn't a flame war because of Lamb. If you look this thread was made first then they made the non founder one :)

< Message edited by DeathSpawn -- 7/30/2011 12:49:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/30/2011 12:51:53   
redxtra

its just the point that Lamb0 thinks just because ur a founder ur a god a king(or queen) of epicduel but u see even if so kings get overthrown
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/30/2011 12:53:06   
ansh0

@deathspawn am posting the same thing in that topic lol :D

~black spidey

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
Epic  Post #: 36
7/30/2011 12:53:19   
Lord Barrius

Yet another founder vs non-founder thread. If you guys can't discuss this topic civilly, I might be forced to ban these discussions entirely.

Also let me be clear: this forum community has existed for well over six years, and has had many people who claim to be "the life and soul" of their game who have left it or been removed from it for breaking our rules. Oddly enough, the forums remain standing. Quite frankly I don't care how important you think you are, whether you're founder or non, or any of that....all I will say is that I can assure you of one thing: if you keep breaking our forum rules, you'll quickly discover that the forum community will not just collapse in your absence.

With that in mind, I suggest taking a good hard look at your behavior before continuing to make threads like this, all of you.
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founders Stand up for yourselfs.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition