Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What would happen if CH got a buff?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What would happen if CH got a buff?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2011 19:39:05   
redxtra

ok im not asking for a buff or anything just thoughts
like what do you think if CH got buffed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/30/2011 19:45:06   
Wootz

What would happen? Cyber Hunter's will be stronger. What's the point of this? O_O
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/30/2011 19:45:39   
Feral Ninja

''Finally.''

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/30/2011 19:59:43   
redxtra

@speedy
we all kno that but im askin what would happen as in would there be more would they be better TLM
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/30/2011 20:03:01   
Retrosaur

I would love to see a Cyber Hunter. Lol. I'm practically dying to see one :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/30/2011 20:03:14   
xxmirxx

Hmmm I think you guys would be good. But all honestly I think you should get blood lust back.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
7/30/2011 20:13:26   
DillBagel

I'd like a passive static charge. Replace shadow arts with bloodlust. (We would be sooooo overpowered xD)
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/30/2011 20:28:53   
redxtra

@hyper
meet me in game and i could face u to let ya see whats up with CH
@mir
if we had blood lust then we would be much better
@dill
if Static charge was passive and we had blood lust and we kept shadow arts and got rid of venom strike or emp grenade then we would be soooo oped
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/30/2011 20:44:45   
rej

to answer the question asked in the topic title: the universe as we know it would end (also, hundreds of people would complain, and call ch the flavor of the month)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/30/2011 20:48:00   
Wootz

quote:

@speedy
we all kno that but im askin what would happen as in would there be more would they be better TLM

Most likely, no.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/30/2011 20:58:43   
redxtra

lol. well they wouldnt complain that much at first cause theres barely any CH to start with anyway but it would change the tide of everything. CH wont be the "endangered species" anymore
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/30/2011 21:10:14   
Wootz

quote:

lol. well they wouldnt complain that much at first cause theres barely any CH to start with anyway but it would change the tide of everything. CH wont be the "endangered species" anymore

I belive they could be pretty damn good. If Digital X & Rainaka manage to keep winning with the current CH then everyone could.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/30/2011 21:28:07   
redxtra

yea like im a CH and i barly see any now like i wanna see a chart of how many CH BH TM BM Mercs and TLM there are because in my eyes out of the few thousand that play this only like 1% are ch
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/31/2011 0:57:06   
Giras Wolfe

Balance. I don't think there's a singly informed player in this game who would say this class has as much potential usefulness as the others.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/31/2011 1:08:50   
rej

^im sure theres one. theres allways that one crazy fanatic who believes something crazy (i met some guy claiming card clasher was one of the the best classes in aqw)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/31/2011 1:12:39   
Bunshichi

Why do ch's need SA :/ it needs to go

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/31/2011 1:14:10   
rej

^maybe because its the only passive they have?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/31/2011 2:49:05   
DillBagel

Then we should replace it with bloodlust while keeping our currect static charge. We'd be fairly balanced that way. I don't want it to Bethesda flavor of the month though. I hate being the overpowered class everyone switches too. You have to keep explaining that a week ago you were 1 of 10, now you're 1 of 3000.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/31/2011 3:06:18   
Fatal Impact

Give em' diamond blades.
Epic  Post #: 19
7/31/2011 7:17:08   
AxeOFury

Give them half of bloodlust, and give them half of a passive static charge :)
AQ  Post #: 20
7/31/2011 7:43:37   
Oba

Cyber Hunter is a good class, yet to weak to compare it with TLM/Merc. As I said in the... class/skill suggestion thread, would I like to see that "Static Charge" also regain HP, and not only energy. If that happens will I probably change back to CH.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What would happen if CH got a buff?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition