Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Skins or Buffs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/31/2011 17:37:59   
One Winged Angel1357

Axe i guess someone read something wrong and thought anyone could get Founder skin
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 126
7/31/2011 17:41:26   
xxmirxx

you would need founders armor to get skin.
AQ Epic  Post #: 127
7/31/2011 18:18:53   
redxtra

@axe
were not saying that, non founders wont be able get the founder skin
founders get their founder skin to them self
and u shouldnt have to buy the armor to get it u can just buy the skin for a fixed amount

< Message edited by redxtra -- 7/31/2011 18:22:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
7/31/2011 18:56:56   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Wow a ton of peeps hating on Angel. I agree her with her for the most part. I don't feel we should have a huge advantage but at least keep us up with the new armors if you refuse to make the Ultra-Rare armor the powerhouse.

As far as Asharis opinion,

quote:

It's perfectly understandable that non-Founders do not want to see a repeat of Beta phase during which Founder Armor was unrivaled even by other Varium armors. That just creates a situation where players feel their Varium is worthless when all they can ever accomplish with it is being 2nd best to founders.

Agreed she's absolutely correct BUT how long was Beta phase? They had a MONTH to get Founder armor. How many full varium users were really at a disadvantage?

Now you release armors for 60 seconds that puts a Founder at the same disadvantage as these LQ releases. This isn't the start either as Bunny Borg was just as bad for us Founders. This also isn't debatable. Sure jealous folks will flame because of jealousy but look at the stats and use common sense.

Why should an Ultra-Rare be so far behind putting us at such a disadvantage? I myself would have bought either of the armors if I had the chance but was unable due to the amount released and am now at a huge disadvantage far exceeding that of upgrading our armor to keep up with the times.

Take your 1,000 varium back and give us +2 res and 2 less stats if that's what it takes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 129
7/31/2011 19:02:32   
One Winged Angel1357

Deathspawn if anyone is flaming Angels it would be becuase she is unwilling to accept anyform of compromise and is basicly flaming this idea of skins
quote:

This is another conspiracy against founders, there afraid of the upgrade that's why they want to distract us with skins. Nice try guys but we're not stupid enough to fall for it.

quote:

Why are we founders even wasting out time on this subject, this is just messed up to the max. We were here first in the game, an upgrade to our armor is what we deserve. Why the hell are we even adapting to non variums and non founders? It's kinda funny to see what jealousy has developed into, yet another scheme for the players to lose money.

i can understand standing by your idea of buffing FDMA but being so closed minded as to go against every idea that is not your about such a topic is just not right

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 7/31/2011 19:05:48 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 130
7/31/2011 19:06:01   
GreatWarrior08
Banned

Res isn' t IMPORTANT FOUNDERS GOD..

I am founder i dont want much res i want more slots

Because anyone that crtics can break into res and deal alot of damage .

I think more slots be Better kthxbye :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 131
7/31/2011 19:07:08   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Well lets be honest here, it's been going both ways. As a Founder she's getting upset and tired of arguing the subject with the same people over and over.

Have you noticed those bashing her on the subject are the same ones over and over again stating the same scenarios and examples over and over and over?

Some of the passionate players feel as though their point isn't getting across and is going unnoticed by those that can make a difference because of the many posts by the same players bashing the SAME subjects time and time again.

Of course she could have worded it better just as we all could do at times but the heat of the moment gets to us at times. I think Angel is just tired...
AQW Epic  Post #: 132
7/31/2011 19:07:30   
One Winged Angel1357

Great the system only goes up to 10 slots so im thinking your looking for more stats

Death i get what your saying man but sometimes you just have to back down i backed down origanally on FDMA armor buff giving my full support to giving them +9 Res for only 950 varium so basicly upgraded your armor for the same price it would take to get Tesla minus the credits. Also i said in the first post to say which you would rather have but i should of said to defend your statement becuase your opinion is only right if you can defend it otherwise its just a waste of words.

But i did ask this morning for people such as Angels to defend their position of a Buff over a Skin and i have yet to see many people stepping up to defend there opinion for a buff

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 7/31/2011 19:12:06 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 133
7/31/2011 23:55:43   
goldslayer1

quote:

you would need founders armor to get skin.

actually IMO a skin should go to all founders. this includes founders without founder duel master armor.
they never had the armor but they still payed during that founder time. the least they could get is the skin.
AQW Epic  Post #: 134
8/1/2011 7:14:09   
LambO

^No. Founders with Founder amours ONLY, if this will be implanted.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
8/1/2011 7:15:42   
goldslayer1

@lambo
see thats the type of selfishness and greediness that people say founders have.
all who have the founder achievement. including those who didn't get the armor
should get the skin at the most. they still payed during the founder time and supported the game. the LEAST they could get now is a simple skin that wont affect combat

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 8/1/2011 7:19:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
8/1/2011 7:21:30   
LambO

It's selfish cause the skin should be only for people with founder amour... got it.
Founders with Founder amour only.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 137
8/1/2011 7:23:25   
goldslayer1

@lambo
clearly the idea of skins was to reward founders.
that includes those without the armor.

basically ALL founders get the founder skin.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 8/1/2011 7:24:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 138
8/1/2011 7:32:14   
LambO

Basically, we actually pay that little extra more to have the privilege of Founder amour.
No way or how should a Founder who payed less be awarded more, like you say to us.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 139
8/1/2011 7:34:39   
goldslayer1

@lambo
they didn't get the armor that reign for a year and a half isn't that enough reward for u and nothing for them?
its like saying
im an alpha player i signed up on the 1st day so i get the weps. but the one who signed up a week late doesn't.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 8/1/2011 7:35:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 140
8/1/2011 7:35:27   
Fay Beeee

@LambO

Think of it the other way round. :)

IF you were a founder (with no armour) would you like to be able to get it?

I am sure you would.
I have no objection to ANYONE being able to get it. What difference would it make? We still have to look at the stats. Well we do that anyway. So........

I expect you will all disagree with me on this one.

I say SKINS FOR ALL
Epic  Post #: 141
8/1/2011 7:46:25   
LambO

Gold, Nope. Then let Founder players have Alpha skin stuff, seems fair I guess. Seeing how it does nothing that just cover stuff.

Fay, most likely I would want skins if I was a Founder without amour. But I don't deserve it.
It's like Founders who payed less get a skin, so it benefits them, Founder with Founder amour gets a skin which is just pretty lame.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 142
8/1/2011 7:49:04   
goldslayer1

@lambo
point is they still payed and got NOTHING besides the achievement while u got an armor.
is a skin going to affect u so much?
plus the only founders without founder armor that i actually know of are T.600 and Helloguy
aside from those 2 i dont know any founders without founder armor.

also why would u get alpha skin if u weren't an alpha player?

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 8/1/2011 7:52:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
8/1/2011 7:53:05   
LambO

Oh, so all this stuff about Founders getting the 1,000 Varium free, beta weapons free, the 5.5k achievement & so on that everyone complains about. The Founders without Founder amour deserve a skin for a package they payed less for & still get the samethings we have? Or is it you think only Founders with Founder amour got all this?

I'm sticking by my words, Founders with Founder amour only.

Also, going work.

Why should they get Founder skin if they don't have Founder amour?
Samething different times.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 144
8/1/2011 7:55:14   
goldslayer1

quote:

still get the samethings we have?

i dont see them having a founder armor. so no they didn't get all that u have.
and if they got beta weapons free, then that is somewhat of the devs fault.
u guys shouldn't have gotten beta weps free because it was a completely different promo.
so u should have had to pay for it like everyone else.

quote:

Why should they get Founder skin if they don't have Founder amour?
Samething different times.

if ur reffering to alphas they aren't founders so they wouldn't get it. but im making an example of 2 alphas players both with the alpha badge while only 1 of them gets the weapons. thats what this situation would be like if founders without founder armor dont get the skin.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 8/1/2011 7:56:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 145
8/1/2011 11:01:42   
One Winged Angel1357

Lambo really dude you had the armor for over a year so why cant Founders without FDMA have the skin becuase like you guys always say no one looks at Chevos
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 146
8/1/2011 11:06:48   
DeathSpawn
Banned

^ Don't see an issue with that.

Please only use your sig once per page. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 8/1/2011 17:21:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 147
8/1/2011 11:15:13   
Sipping Cider

I really like this skin idea. This way you can equip armors based on looks and not stats. Plus, this would help founders get the buff they want from founder armor.
Epic  Post #: 148
8/1/2011 11:16:28   
redxtra

@lambo

skins should be available for anyone. just the founder skin will go to every one witt the FDMA and the cheevo ok
so only founders will have the founder skin
every1 will be able to buy skins just not the founder skin
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
8/1/2011 17:04:23   
LambO

No. Founders with Founder Amour only. You guys moaned at Founders asking for a upgrade on Founder amour, now I'm not with you with every Founder with or without amour gets the skin, it's a no. I payed that little extra to get a little extra.

I'm the Founder with Founder amour I have alot more say in this than you. So don't try to change my mind. I stated it's should only be for the Founders with Founder amour.

Founders without Founder amour gets the skin, then Founders with the amour should get the Upgrade.

LambO

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition