Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= August 5th Design Notes: Release is Live

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 5th Design Notes: Release is Live
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/5/2011 14:01:48   
DeathSpawn
Banned

quote:

Nightwraith_EpD Nightwraith
Not sure when we'll be done fixing bugs, so we're planning a small restock at 1:30 PM EST and another when we restart.

AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/5/2011 14:03:16   
.Nikzat.

They will restock when the real update will be so dont worry :)

~Nikzat

*MUNCH* exceeds 500X100 pixel size allowed. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
Epic  Post #: 27
8/5/2011 14:06:21   
zelemania

Well I got my tesla armor but missed charfade's goods. :)
Post #: 28
8/5/2011 14:08:33   
bluerain28

How about on Charfade? Will it be restocked with the restart of the server?
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
8/5/2011 14:08:39   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Eeek, i've been out this early this morning, is there anything left ? :o And hi guys ^^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/5/2011 14:19:18   
Agiluz

ROFL... I didn't notice anything
Post #: 31
8/5/2011 14:20:08   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

We are indeed having the coding and background updates in tonight, simply not the balance changes as well as more restocks with the update!
Post #: 32
8/5/2011 14:22:08   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@bluerain28: Yup, Charfade will be getting a few more items in stock as well!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/5/2011 14:22:47   
Sparticus

46 lady tesla E and 50 lady tesla P left

I'd say a gender change is your best bet at getting this armor. Otherwise hope and pray you are around for the server restart later today. LOL
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/5/2011 14:23:30   
Retrosaur

@Remorse
Sorry to intrude, but please view their shoes instead of yours. If you have NEVER done coding, then you shouldn't just assume that "squashing bugs" are "relatively quick".
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/5/2011 14:28:19   
Nexus...

1 Word.

Fail.

And then some more words.

We have been waiting for balance since the beginning of Delta. You promised we would get them last week, then this week, and now next week? Where does it end? When will you get not to make promises you can't keep? When will you get that you NEED more staff? I understand that you are rewriting code, but c'mon! Honestly? We have been waiting for these features for YEARS! Let me guess, next year you will be rewriting the code your are writing AS WE SPEAK. This is rediculous, and so unproffesional. Cindy, its not your fault, but honestly? Look at the heading of your DN's post, and look at the ending line. Here, I will post it for you ;)

quote:

Hi there EpicDuelists! It’s that time of the week again, time to let you know what’s on our agendas for this week!

Nope. Not this week, and considering none of it is being added today, I doubt Titan even coded a third of it.

quote:

We'll see what we can squeeze in before the end of the week! Could be anything!

Or, it could be NOTHING, which is exactly what it is.

This isn't cindys fault, at least I wouldn't blame her. My guess is she was given false information.

When will you developers get professional? If your not going to release this week, let us know! We have been waiting a good 3 weeks for balance updates, and havn't gotten ANY. You made promises you couldn't keep, because your understaffed, and probably overworked. Now stop postponing every week, get some help, and start releasing! As for you NW, why don't you do an art revamp on Tesla M while you have nothing to do. That armor looks like a giant piece of crumpled tin foil.

Ridiculous. Its Gamma all over again.

Prophet

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 8/5/2011 14:41:04 >
Epic  Post #: 36
8/5/2011 14:28:41   
zelemania

Are the independance items staying?
Post #: 37
8/5/2011 14:37:11   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

@Nexus: We understand your frustration. We are doing the best we can with what we have and things simply don't go as smoothly as we'd like for them too. Hiring staff isn't a simple as people are thinking it is, because if it were it would have been done long ago. We apologize for the inconveniences but they are simply something we as a community must move on from. We are still having a release that will eliminate much of the lag as well as allow us to create new features, more features, and to do so more efficiently.

@zelemania:
No, they are being removed with tonight's update, the uhmmmm Independence Day Fairy simply had an overstock of them this year!

< Message edited by Omni -- 8/5/2011 14:38:05 >
Post #: 38
8/5/2011 14:43:34   
Infinity Everlasting

Aww, no getting the awesome maple cleaver+aux for my char then
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/5/2011 14:52:07   
Celestine
Constructive!

I am just as disappointed as anyone on here, but what can flaming do? Absolutely nothing.
Obviously this wasn't expected or else Cindy wouldn't have posted the Design Notes, and as Wiseman said the bugs were discovered recently.

Do you really think they want to drive as away by promising something and not releasing it? I have no experience whatsoever in coding, and I'm assuming neither do 95% of players that posted here do, so let them take the time needed. Flaming them won't make the update come any faster.

To be honest, I'd rather have a delayed bug-free update than one today filled with game breaking bugs.

I am not siding with the developers or sucking up, especially when the only thing that I was waiting for is the balance update, but I won't resort to flaming them to get what I want. For all we know, this update might be worth the wait. Look at what happened to the delay of the Tesla Armor, the stats were changed, the head, and even a female version was made. Perhaps they could squeeze other balance changes in the update, as Cindy said in the DN's.

Try thinking positive sometimes, it really does help.

Have a good day.

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 40
8/5/2011 14:52:58   
zelemania

Nuuu I sold my carrierzooka to get the tesla armor :(
Post #: 41
8/5/2011 14:57:52   
voidance

Is it being restocked on tonights reset or what? Kinda pissed its already sold out and its only been 45 mins since the restock.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
8/5/2011 15:03:42   
edwardvulture

As long as there are new robots (prefarably f2p) next week or the one after I don't mind not gaining anything from this update.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
8/5/2011 15:04:09   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

We are indeed having another restock with the server restart tonight Voidance, so no worries!
Post #: 44
8/5/2011 15:17:22   
Sageofpeace

yup Failure

i notice this since the begging of Gamma how they add a date to the design note and MOST IF NOT ALL is not the day so i recommend do not put a day or promise anything from now on so player don't rage in the forum uncivilized when we are right and have the right,

so far if i recall since the begging of gamma there hasn't been at least 7 update delay
Post #: 45
8/5/2011 15:21:33   
Calogero

quote:

We are still having a release that will eliminate much of the lag as well as allow us to create new features, more features, and to do so more efficiently.

Lag should have been fixed weeks ago, New features?? Serious, When I read those post, It would seem people prefere New features over balance...

well, I think It's time for me to slowly start retirering...
no point really in playing a game of which the devs don't bother with things like that

< Message edited by andy123 -- 8/5/2011 15:24:43 >

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/5/2011 15:26:17   
Sageofpeace

@Andy

funny things is they have dedicate like two update for lag ONLY and yet we still have the lag

by new feature they meant the new MONEY FEATURE
Post #: 47
8/5/2011 15:28:04   
ansh0

Can sum body tell me how many charades cruisers left?

Thx in advance!

~black spidey

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
Epic  Post #: 48
8/5/2011 15:28:26   
sylar67

i think i should be a follower of ANDY ... RETIRING ..
Post #: 49
8/5/2011 15:36:13   
Sparticus

Charfade is all sold out of everything right now.

To those retiring players, goodbye and have a nice life.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 5th Design Notes: Release is Live
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition