Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: RE-RE-RE stock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: RE-RE-RE stock
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/5/2011 23:27:35   
MrBones

Guys please let's go back to topic.

@Cinderella: Let me say that I really appreciate the fact that you come in MY thread and completly ingnore me and then anwser some other guy's post. Thank you very much.

@HunKing: Let it go it was a joke. This thread is not about opening hours or overtime wages.

< Message edited by MrBones -- 8/5/2011 23:30:43 >
Epic  Post #: 26
8/5/2011 23:43:20   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Mr. Bones- I didn't see any questions for me, but just calling me unprofessional. I felt that responding to that would only prove your point of calling me unprofessional.

I cannot announce that Charfade is restocking if I have to ask myself if she was restocking. As soon as I knew, I announced it.
Post #: 27
8/5/2011 23:48:54   
Laces

@MrBones

You misunderstood me. They had 2 restocks today. They announced that they will have a restock at 1:30 EST and they said they will have another restock when the servers restarted. You would have to have read the DN posts around the last 2 pages to know that or look on NW or Titan's twitter. And why are you flaming Cinderella? She can't be one to blame. You can't have a restock at a time perfect for everyone.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/6/2011 0:01:53   
MrBones

quote:

You misunderstood me. They had 2 restocks today. They announced that they will have a restock at 1:30 EST and they said they will have another restock when the servers restarted. You would have to have read the DN posts around the last 2 pages to know that or look on NW or Titan's twitter

Should we all quit our jobs to read DN every 15 minutes and tweets ?

@Cinderella: I know you don't work for Artix directly.Of course I know it is not your fault. But you represent the company. That is your role here like any employe of a big buisness complain departement.
Epic  Post #: 29
8/6/2011 0:06:24   
Giras Wolfe

Limited Quantity Shops was a bad idea in the first place. It mostly just leads to a lot of angry, frustrated people.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/6/2011 1:04:16   
zelemania

Well there should be some kind of announcement like 30min before restock or just do it once a month - little quantities without announcing.
Post #: 31
8/6/2011 1:48:23   
Angels Holocaust

I hope that the Devs decide to buff the weapons in Charfade's disposal once they become outdated.
Post #: 32
8/6/2011 2:49:10   
SouL Prisoner

this is pathetic . i was waiting frm past 5 month for charfade to restock n finaly when it did ..they did not tell it about it b4....so dam ..unfair.......seriously.....sick .sick.sick.

for god sake tell it b4 n do..atleast once more

badly need chardafe's ride.

goona kill my self.

i can explain y they did it b4 "15" mins.coz there other balance planes failed out n they had nthing else to update this week so they did it suddenly.

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 8/6/2011 2:53:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/6/2011 2:52:00   
Fatal Impact

The charfade restock was uncalled for, and the items I wanted were sold out before I could log on. Seriously they couldnt give us like... A 1 hour warning... T-T ..................
Epic  Post #: 34
8/6/2011 3:34:04   
Luna_moonraider

no warning no anything sigh i wanted the charfade sword nvm another 5 months of waiting i think.

AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/6/2011 3:37:49   
SouL Prisoner

good things r gone soon (left is junk)

cant they restock lyk 500 items (so dam simple prob solevd ,but no they juzz wanna kill,fustrate ppl)

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 8/6/2011 3:38:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/6/2011 3:55:36   
Ice wolf X

Nightwraith and Cindrella already warned on twiiter many times.

Post #: 37
8/6/2011 3:56:27   
Polandor

The limited amount of item at random times, make me hate this game now.
I am not alone, many will leave,I will probably be one of them.

Limited time, 24 hours, game will make more money player will be happy, and announced in advance (1 week in advance in the release notes.)

I spent a lot, your losing my business.
Post #: 38
8/6/2011 4:02:55   
SouL Prisoner

ARGHH .juzz forget it.. juzz consider there was no charfade restock .wat else can u do

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 8/6/2011 4:51:31 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/6/2011 5:10:15   
PivotalDisorder

Cinderella already said they will consider the LTS idea. but because they already said the armors would be LQS and had sold them under
those terms, they couldn't change the system for that item, or cause uproar [as per usual].

the restocks where announced nice and early on twitter. if you cant click the twitter link then I don't know what to say to you. the 2nd
restock was also announced ahead of time, including th 2nd restock of Charfades. the forum topic also mentioned that charfade had
restocked the first time, before all the items had sold out. this was arguably the best chance for a lot of players, albeit not for all :(

every week they are slowly redoing the games outdated code so not only does the game run smoother but other new features can be
implemented. and while they are doing that they are still finding the time to design new areas, new items, including the player suggestion
stuff, new game modes, new promo and on and on and on. yes the lag is bad and I'm sure they are working at the source to combat it
but it doesn't mean they are doing a terrible job. if the lag could be fixed overnight, it would of been, clearly its more serious than that.

now to the balance update. if its delayed another week, cant any of you see that its a good thing ? yeah we have to survive another week
as we are, but it means the balance update will be released as it was meant to be, rather than a rushed job that everyone complains about.
now,

Post #: 40
8/6/2011 5:15:14   
SouL Prisoner

ULTIMATE conclusion "my fault"

juzz forget .................................................................................................it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
8/6/2011 5:21:55   
PivotalDisorder

@soulprisner: the system is still disorganised and unfair, but it was better this week than normal :)
Post #: 42
8/6/2011 5:32:39   
SouL Prisoner

YUP......i was only the"unlucky one"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
8/6/2011 6:34:58   
beastmo

@ajs777 it sorta looks like mine so im using it :P
Epic  Post #: 44
8/6/2011 6:42:23   
SouL Prisoner

@Angels Holocaust

arhhhhhh

n wat if ur waiting frm past "5months" n still u dont get it then .

patients is gud until its worth waiting once xseeds limit it "becomes fustration"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/6/2011 11:35:55   
ajs777

@beastmo
hey man im all for that

seriously everyones mad about a LQS being EXACTLY what its supposed to be, you know what, i havent gotten a SINGLE LQS item EVER sure im disappointed but thats exactly how its supposed to be

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 8/6/2011 11:36:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/6/2011 12:12:58   
Buffy A. Summers

For The Record...

I Think Using "Twitter' As The Primary Means To Communicate Things Like Updates And Restocks Is Insane And Ridiculous.

The Source Of That Info... Should Be Design Notes/Home Page #1. "Official" Game Forum # 2.

Forcing Players To Check/Click/Refresh/Subscribe To Twitter In Order To Receive The Latest News Is Beyond Unprofessional For A Premium Money Charging Game.

Secondly, What I Find Amazing, Is The Lack Of Being Able To Simply Post A Time (For Example 6:00pm Eastern USA Time) And Have That Be Set...In Advance, So Players Know.

'Ready O' Clock' Is Not Actually A Time In Reality. It Reeks Of Poor Mangement And Exposes The Last Minute Nature Of The Staff's Work And Plans.

I, Personally Have All The Charfade Items/Lady Tesla's I Need, On Both My Main And My Alts, So This Behavior Did Not Effect Me...BUT...

The Above Really Needed To Be Mentioned...Again.

AQW ~ Announces A Set Time Of Every LQS They Release. As Well As How Many Will Be Available Of Each Item, Usually Days In Advance.

That's A Pro Run Game. It Can't Be That Hard For ED To Do The Same....Yet, Time And Time Again...Look At The Chaos And Surprises.

*facepalm*

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 8/6/2011 12:16:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
8/6/2011 12:14:09   
aqwshadowking14

@Buffy It would be easier if they gave everyone and restocked on the weekends just like AQW.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/6/2011 17:06:43   
beastmo

Limited quality shops are rip offs imo it should be limited time so EVERYONE gets a chance to get one
Epic  Post #: 49
8/7/2011 0:56:16   
SouL Prisoner

@Ice wolf X

tact mercs r gud against . juggs n 2v2 "not 1v1"(atleast i tried that, but tact arent that gud at 1v1)

mages n bounty rock at 1v1 / " mages wid support build"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: RE-RE-RE stock
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition