Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Star Screamer: Reason to die

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Star Screamer: Reason to die
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2011 11:09:17   
star screamer

Chapter 1: WWII

You guys are all aware off World War II right, and you also may know Star Screamer he wasn’t always a super villain of course he has a back story he would be vague without one wouldn’t he now?
His name was Lt. Steve Ryan before this little “mutation” had happened.
He served the American troops after moving there from Canada. (yes he’s Canadian, got a problem with that, Eh?) Towards the end of the war after the death of Hitler, he was moved to a different regiment. His new accomplices were Sgt. Derek Cloun (District Clown), Lt. Cirus Cloun (Cirus Clown), Pvt. Gregory Green (Gregen), and Captain John Frost (thefrostwarrior’s Grampa) .Their job was to destroy a machine that can destroy any non-super powered life form unfortunately the CERBEROUS (the inventors of the machine) had anticipated this and blasted a ray that gives a living force super powers it usually works, but not always… The ray turned Gregory‘s skin green and gave him super strength. John got a dorment power same as Steve, and for the brothers, Derek got mental powers, but all Cirus got was his eyes turning completely black and we all got this power, we cannot die of age.
“WHAT”S HAPPENING TO ME?” Greg asked.
“My head it hurts so much!” shouted Derek.
“MY EYES MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!” Cirus cried. As for me and John we just fell……
We were released in 1989 when another source of powers helped us, his name was Noal McNeil but he liked us to call him EvilRedShock.
“So you got locked up by CERBEROUS too Eh?” he asked.
“Ughh ya, but wait if you were locked up how’d you get out?” I asked.
“With a little help from this!” He lifted his arm up and showed us he got blasted by that ray too, red electrical sparks surged around it. “Amazing!” exclaimed John.
“Ya, ya we’ll talk about it on the way back too America…”

That concludes the first chapter of Star Screamer’s story.
Did CERBEROUS’s machine to destroy mankind work or did it fail?
Will the people accept the group?
And where is my latté!

< Message edited by star screamer -- 8/20/2011 17:27:48 >
AQW  Post #: 1
8/13/2011 11:15:27   
star screamer

Chapter 2: Home, Well Almost
“Oh yeah, super powered freaks to take revenge on CERBEROUS!” Greg said confidently.
“We’ll take ‘em down another time first I need to take you to my employer.” Red told us.
“What’s his name?” I asked.
“He calls himself, Techneto.”
Red took us to this facility somewhere around Germany, and inside was a burnt down death trap, electric wires hung loose and fire was everywhere!
“Oh no…” red said
“Tech! Boss! Where are you?”
“Help me…” There was a robotic body crushed under a pile of shrapnel.
“What happened here?” I asked.
“It was CERBERUS’s super weapon I have been trapped here for ten years.” Techneto was rusting badly and then, just fell apart with these last three cold words screeching in the air, everybody understood what he said; the words were “Kill them all”
When we got back to America everyone was shocked to see a green man, a guy with completely black eyes, a guy with red electricity running through is body, next to war veterans.
We decided it was only right to see our families, so I got the first plane ticket to Toronto and then took a cab to St.Catherines, luckily I always kept money with me! When I saw my love she was with John, I was so angry somehow the house caught fire killing my ex-girl! Back then I had no-idea what was going on. As I searched for John I could not find him he was gone, but not dead. There was an icicle hanging down from a shelf, then it dripped forming a human being, it was John’s son. After what happened to the house people started shouting at me blaming me, and soon the others got yelled at as well. They kept throwing stuff at us one thing they threw got in my mouth, it was delicious I took it out and it was a mint! It was the most delicious thing I have ever had!
Later, Red told us that we had to leave, he took us to some city called super city, we sure fit in nicely there, we sure did

< Message edited by star screamer -- 8/20/2011 17:30:13 >
AQW  Post #: 2
8/13/2011 11:16:46   
star screamer

Chapter 3: Super city
Red took us to this city, a city like non-other, he called it Super city. There were powered people everywhere we stopped at a place called overlook, it was a little plain, but had a great view of the city.
“This, is Super city, home of many heroes and villains, Techneto showed me this place.” Said red.
“Amazing, so there are real super heroes and villains!” exclaimed Greg.
“Wait guys, where’s John?” asked Derek. I couldn’t believe it we were traveling for more than two days yet no one noticed his absence! Maybe I should just tell them.
“Yeah, guys umm he’s gone,” I started, “He really ticked me off…”
“SO YOU KILLED HIM!” screamed Cirus.
“Not on purpose, and when I killed him he turned into an icicle and had a baby that’s about twenty years old…”
“Hey, you don’t mess with villains!” claimed Red
“Villains?” Cirus questioned, “why are we villains”
“Fine choose your own team then!” Red, Greg Derek and I chose villain, Cirus chose hero, go figure… Red took us villains to a place underground he called it skull deep. It was a villains paradise, a weapons store, ultimate evil shop a hero hunt simulator, I was in heaven! “Wait guys I don’t even know my power yet.” I complained, then Red punched me in the face, and I blew up. The lava level started rising shooting up fire like crazy!
“A lot of powers are activated by rage including yours.”
“I control fire, SWEET!” And then all the fire and lava stopped, “Looks like I have to be enraged to use my powers!”
“Well you don’t have to it’s just your powers need a little more than a laser to make it work.” Red told me, “Now you guys need names, cool names like mine EvilRedShock.”
Meanwhile…
I can’t believe those guys! Then an ice hero swooped down,
“Hello! My name is John Frost!”
WHAT how did John survive? Or maybe it’s just the human form he made up. Well there is only one way to find out! Then Cirus punched him in the face forming too other forms!
“Ouch.” They said.

< Message edited by star screamer -- 8/13/2011 17:43:33 >
AQW  Post #: 3
8/13/2011 12:35:08   
star screamer

Chapter 4: Frosty and Frosty?

"How is that possible?" asked Cirus
"Careful we can't duplicate anymore." one of them said.
"feel free to break him though!"said the other.
"My head hurts..." Cirus complained.
"Now if you'll excuse me I'll be spreading chaos everywhere bye!"
"We got to stop him!" said the nice one.
"Well which one of you is John?"
"Both yet neither, it's complacated!"
"Well, what can I call you then?"
"You can call me TheFrostWarrior!"
Meanwhile.....
"HA rock beats paper I am called District clown!"
"Fine I'm going with Gregen!"
"Can you beleive these people?" I asked him. he just laughed at them.
CRASH!
"What in Satan's name was that!"
Then a strange looking hero apeared and then he started talking
"My name is COMMANDER CANADA!"
"Don't you mean captain America?" Gregen asked.
"No that names already trademarked!" then he pulled out a gun,
"NOW HANDS IN THE AIR!" Then out of nowhere the evil Frosty came crashing in and was chased by the good one and Cirus!
"COME ON THESE WINDOWS DON"T GROW ON TREES!" Red complained

< Message edited by star screamer -- 8/13/2011 17:43:54 >
AQW  Post #: 4
8/14/2011 2:55:30   
star screamer

Chapter 5:FrostBurn
"Heh heh heh." laughed the evil frosty. "I am FrostBurn!
"FrostBurn, how can you have ice and fire?" I asked. Then he grabbed a flamethrower.
"Like this!"
"I MUST STOP YOU--- I mean me.." complied thefrostwarrior. Then he sprung into action!
"Oh crud." said FrostBurn. Then I had an idea, I told everyone to sneak out while Cirus,CC, Frosty and burn duke it out!
"HAHAHA! We so ditched those Clowns!" said District confidently.
"Says the one with clown actually in they're name!" Gregen joked.
meanwhile....
"M'lord, scanners have found a powerful being in super city!"
"Then he shall be our agent."
"May CERBEROUS prevail sir." Yup CERBEROUS is still around of course and they're after FrostBurn.

(P.S. sorry for short chapter!)
AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Star Screamer: Reason to die
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition