Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Remnant: Unknown Hero (Episode 1)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Remnant: Unknown Hero (Episode 1)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2011 4:48:25   
RemnantHS
Banned

Remnant: Unknown Hero. Chapter 1.

Ever heard of an outsider...you found one.

In the streets of Super City spelled one name: Remnant. The kid had no real name, no real affinity...just him. Not only was he alone when his parents died from Chaos, he was targetted by Chaos.
He thrived in this life, and never wanted to change.

Start: Sunday, August 14th, 2011.
Remnant is still training in the temples of Ingiru to recouperate after a crushing defeat against Clown the Jester. Shamed Drakoniss, his family, Super City itself. No one ever spoke of his defeat, only cried knowing the underdog never stood a chance.
Now facing Yetis, Bandits and Archaeologists, he plans to uncover secrets of Chaos, himself and the Ingiru Fire which inscribed on his pendant. He never left, never ate, never drank, only fought. There wasn't a inch of quit in him as he progressed deeper into the caves. Riches foretold untouched by unknown, he left them there. Most of it weren't his answer.

Present Day: Tuesday, August 16th, 2011.
Remnant has finally reached his destination. The door of Ingiru. Blocking the way was Kahli May, keeper of the runes. Seeing he needs no one to support him, he reaches for the Alpha Blade and leaps into action. Sounds filled the cave as many ponder the occurrences in the temple. Sword blades and claws joined as the 2 fought for their lives.
Fallen, Kahli May never wanted to continue. Seeing Remnant as a worthy opponent, he lets him in. The Ingiru Fire shone a flame red as he entered, voices filled the air. Thara nevier. Chaos sari palan hemo. Beini sar nevo cara. The voices kept going. Remnant seeped the knowledge and he grabbed the pendant around his neck. Thara nevier. Chaos sari palan hemo. Beini sar nevo cara. He had copied the voice and he started glowing a white color.

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/16/2011 6:57:29   
RemnantHS
Banned

In the streets of Super City spelled one name: Remnant. The kid had no real name, no real affinity...just him. Not only was he alone when his parents died from Chaos, he was targetted by Chaos.

Tuesday, August 16th, 2011.

Later that day, Remnant has rested at Overlook, watching a war he had lost to continue. Chaos is overpowering, Good and Evil close to dying. Still not fit for battle, Remnant heads back to the Volcano of Vengeance to retrain for the big battle. Sporting his Echo Assault armor, he flies in the hot depths.
Seeking the verdict, he fights on, demolishing the volcano beasts he had beaten in the past. For that 2 hours, he had gotten stronger.

Now he works on his endurance. Kahli May has requested another challenge, this time he has grown stronger as well. Fire in their eyes, power inside, they reach for each other in the arms of combat. Swords and claws scraped the walls and each other's bodies. No inch of quit in the both of them, there is soon to be a victor. Both are endlessly, progressively inching towards defeat, but no one is backing down.

Finally, and again, Remnant defeats Kahli May. With nothing left, Kahli May requests, "Remnant, oh mighty underdog. Please dispose of me. I have disgraced you once more." Remnant declines the requests and says, "Ever heard of persistence? Kahli May, you have that persistence. You need to retain it and remind yourself how you became the keeper of runes. Never quit, as no one accepts a quitter." Remnant flies off to the war, awaiting his chance.

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 8/18/2011 5:35:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/18/2011 5:34:50   
RemnantHS
Banned

Wednesday, August 17th, 2011.

Clutching his pendant, he asks himself, "Why do I feel I'm still not ready?" He looks around him, everyone with questioning faces, muttering what he had said. In the crowd, a Chaos follower, one of Clown's loyal servants.
Prince Kain: "Well well, isn't it the fabled Remnant everyone has heard about? Clown said you needed to be disposed."
Remnant: "One of Clown's servants, are you? Just a foe I was looking for. If I were you, I'd drop your weapons, lie down and pretend to be dead. I won't waste my breath on a 'servant'."
Prince Kain: "So you judge a person by rank? Pathetic. If you joined us you'd make us fail."
Remnant: Luckily I'm not. I work for Drakoniss, without Drakoniss himself realizing!"

Remnant grabs the Alpha Blade and quickly strikes Prince Kain, hitting him square on the chest. Not willing to be beaten, Prince Kain unleashes Chaos on Remnant, knocking him backward.
Prince Kain: "Weak, pathetic, useless. Why would Drakoniss consider a weakling like you? One hit and you're down, you will never survive the war!"
Remnant: "Don't count your chickencow eggs before they hatch, that's what Cysero always tell me!"

Remnant stuns Prince Kain and unleashes Alpha Power on him, knocking him off the cliff and down to the rock edges.
"Now here comes cheering fans and people wit Echo Assault T-Shirts. Woopee...

Thursday, August 18th, 2011.

Recovering from the infamous fight with Prince Kain, Remnant lays upon the green grass at Overlook, with people he knew well.
Remnant: "Seimei, it's only a matter of time before the whole of Super City turns into a riot. No matter how hard I try, it's gonna happen."
Seimei: "But can't you do something?"
Remnant: "If I was the world's fastest Indian, I would. But I'm a mere mortal in an Echo Assault suit."
Snow Fox: Remmy, dude, Chaos is weak. Like in Lore, Drakath is only inches away from getting whupped. This is the same thing."
Remnant: This is not about Chaos. This is about the Chaos Carnival. Those clowns could do anything at any second.

Remnant flies off to Ingiru temple to speak with Kahli May.
Remnant: Kahli May, want to help the heroes against Chaos? Those bludgers need a stone cold smashing, and you're the one who has that potential."
Kahli May: But I failed you 2 times, how can I be able to stand an army?"
Remnant: Remember what I said?

Remnant recovers the memory of their conversation a few days before.
"Remnant, oh mighty underdog. Please dispose of me. I have disgraced you once more." "Ever heard of persistence? Kahli May, you have that persistence. You need to retain it and remind yourself how you became the keeper of runes. Never quit, as no one accepts a quitter."

Kahli May remembers, nods, and gets prepared for battle.
Remnant: "I wonder if Chaos would like a stone cold smacking with that chilli hot jalapeņo burger?"

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Remnant: Unknown Hero (Episode 1)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition