Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Assault Bot is BACK IN BUSINESS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Assault Bot is BACK IN BUSINESS
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/19/2011 1:18:11   
PivotalDisorder

I think which bot is best depends on your build. I'd rather use the gamma bot as a weapon that does 64 dmg in either energy or physical and as I
have physical armor, my tech is really high. but for my cyber hunter the assault bot is definitely better, means I dont have to level technician.

< Message edited by psibertus -- 8/19/2011 1:19:36 >

Post #: 26
8/19/2011 2:27:27   
BlueKatz

Robot deal 15 damage higher than any other weapons and people still complaining -.-
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
8/19/2011 2:39:58   
bluerain28

^ they are complaining because they don't want to be beaten by free and nonvar players. They think that they're money can make them strong all the way. By just thinking of themselves and the money that they spent.

Nice robot nerf.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/19/2011 3:01:26   
redxtra

to be truthful a five focus build isn't dead
it just takes more strategy to use
people to me who say that a five focus build is dead either don't use the build or don't wanna take the time to make a strategy.
me, i had a 5 focus build since beta and i have a bot.
ever since the update i see no huge change just a little bump on the road of a five focus build that's real easy to bypass
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Assault Bot is BACK IN BUSINESS
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition