Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) At the Movies - First Story: The Rise of the Planet of the Togs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) At the Movies - First Story: The Rise of the Planet of the Togs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/17/2011 19:02:57   
Highlord Sendai

Discussion

Dragonfable - Rise of the Planet of the Togs
Let's just hope Rolith doesn't see this, the CMC's are hard as it is

Lim slaved over his test tubes, the liquids inside bubbling furiously. However, one Test Tube stood out, through all of the testing, he finally found what he believed to be what he was looking for, the appropriately named, CURe, a composition of Carbon, Uranium and Rhenium. The Liquid was Silver, glowing as Solaris' Rays struck it.

"I believe this is it!" Lim cried in excitement, "Lime, call Rolith, it's time to move onto Phase Two."
"You mean-oh my-right away Lim..."

The day passed swiftly, Lim created CURe several times, with the same outcome. It was shortly after the fifth vial of CURe that Rolith arrived, followed by a party of ten Tog's and two Pactagonal Knight's.

"Ah, welcome Captain Rolith welcome. Now, I've called you here to petition the release of eight of your Tog's for SCIENCE!" The Scientist said, trying to stay professional.
"Could you perhaps explain the nature of your test?" Rolith replied in a worrying tone.
"Well, I've been working on this experiment for well over a year now, I've created Medicine, a way to Cheat Death itself, the aptly named CURe is believed to fight all signs of Death, whether it be a Illness or a Injury."
"Interesting Indeed. But tell me, why Togs?"
"Strangely, the Togs immune system resembles our own, it's just abit stronger. And with all your Crazy Togicides, they're probably used to taking a beating."

Rolith walked over to his Knights and whispered to them about the Petition before finally he came back to Lim,
"Lim, me and the Knights have talked over the request, and I have concluded to leave the requested Eight Togs in your care."

Days later, Lim had finally prepared the testing station, he had given the eight togs all kinds of Diseases or Injuries, enough for them to die of eventually. The first Tog was brought forward, a Black One with Purple Eyes. The Tog had scars all over it's body and was suffering from pain, blood dripped from some cuts in it's body, it tried to attack, but was too weak to move. Lim held a Needle full of CURe and injected the Tog with it, immediately, it's cuts healed up and the scars cleared, the Tog slowly limped up, finding quickly that it was able to move. The Experiment was tested on all eight Togs, the same results coming up each time, a fully healed body. Another thing showed up on the results, they're eyes shifted to adopt a Black Colour.

To be continued...

< Message edited by Highlord Sendai -- 8/17/2011 19:06:10 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) At the Movies - First Story: The Rise of the Planet of the Togs
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition