Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What if... everyone was OP?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What if... everyone was OP?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2011 19:53:11   
nico0las

If we were all OPed, no one would be.
But seeing as this IS the real world we're in, we'd have the tag "tactical mercenary" as our class.

< Message edited by nico0las -- 8/21/2011 19:54:02 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/21/2011 19:54:41   
HellsCupid

Then everything would be balanced??

DERR.
Epic  Post #: 27
8/21/2011 22:56:36   
veneeria

@Sparticus: Yes, thank you for clearing my doubt about what does being OP mean. Although when i was referring to being OP was more in "being OMFGHAX strong".

Yeah. Everyone kinda got what i meant...

Both greenrain13 and The ND Mallet Guy really shot what is true.
There might be some overpowered builds that are stronger than another, so basically "everyone being OP" or like i said before "being OMFGHAX strong" doesn't mean everyone is balanced. (yeah i know... "thanks for the obvious captain obvious!").

So, basically.... the only difference from our current way of balancing which is by nerfing and not doing anything at all is that : By doing nothing at all (aka not having any nerf) gives some actual freedom in making builds, new builds... Possible new "op" ones that can counter the stronger builds.

Right now, by changing the most little thing in a class, might actuality ruin the other or making it stronger by far too much.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/21/2011 23:17:30   
DeathGuard

A little requirement nerf in any skill can destroyed any build veneria, supercharge 42's requirement is simple patethic, and the other classes have almost the same requirements but in different stats, I think they need to be lower since they require a lot of energy, they have a lot of invested skills for them to make them effective and their high requirements is the unique that breaks out most of the builds.
EDIT:
On topic: They will always be a most oped class than others, no matter how oped they make all classes, one will have more chances, to said that way, to win a battle against all the classes. This wouldn't do nothing, it will stay the same, currently the balance update was awesome but bh were nerf to much so I had said a buff for massacre?

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 8/21/2011 23:20:05 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
8/21/2011 23:58:47   
edwardvulture

There would be no Oped ness if everyone became tact mercs.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
8/22/2011 0:02:11   
AQWPlayer

^
Variums would stay OP?
AQW  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What if... everyone was OP?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition