Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ultimate Warrior Guide: Everything you need to know about warriors from A-Z!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Ultimate Warrior Guide: Everything you need to know about warriors from A-Z!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/8/2011 9:18:20   
chisagen

Hey there guys just wanted to give everyone a bit of an update lately school has taken over most of my time, but I'm still working on this guide! Hopefully I can finish up the weapons section by Tuesday or Wendsday! Thanks for bearing through this with me :D

~Chisagen
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
10/15/2011 1:07:40   
F3nR!R

Is this guide still being updated?
DF  Post #: 27
10/15/2011 8:33:21   
chisagen

@ F3nR!R Yes I am still updating unfortunately I didn't have as much free time as I thought I would have had so the guide is kinda behind, but this week I should have a lot more time to update it so hopefully I can finish up the weapons section by then.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 28
1/28/2012 15:46:18   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Unlocked by request of the owner.
Good luck further on :)

Signed and Watched
~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 1/30/2012 11:07:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
1/30/2012 11:15:21   
chisagen

Alright everyone sorry about the long wait, but this guide is officially REVIVED! I don't really have a specific date I'm hoping to finish this guide by, but I am hoping to finish by the end of February if my schedule allows it!

Anyway time to start where I left off from which is the weapons part of the guide! I would greatly appreciate any help I could get on this guide be it small or big, so please if you see something wrong or you want some information added just post it here or just PM me the information and I will try my best to get it added as soon as possible!

Thank you all for being so patient with this guide
~Chisagen
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 30
1/30/2012 14:04:11   
killer34

Heres a tip don't go i depth with the void elements.

If you need help picking out some good weapons for the guide look here

Posts merged to avoid double posting.
Please use the edit button in the future to add text in your post.

Signed and Watched
~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 1/30/2012 14:11:34 >
Post #: 31
1/31/2012 14:54:47   
chisagen

@Killer I don't think there is much to go in depth with the void element in the first place and I was just about to use that guide as well haha! one question though does anyone know how up to date the guide actually is?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 32
1/31/2012 15:01:39   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Well, just to see what isn't up to date or missing:

Stat trainers: You are missing Clyde the Moglin (house item)
You also pay your level in gold for each stat point, not 5 times.

Dodge Parry and Block also don't work anymore in percentages, though I am not certain how it works. You should ask someone frequenting the DF GS (game support) board.

For stat builds, you are only missing the level 80 stat builds

that is all you have right now in your guide and this is all that is missing.

I hope you can continue from here on

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 1/31/2012 15:13:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
2/1/2012 22:49:55   
killer34

PS: by void elements i ment silver, nature, poison, metal, disease, bacon, evil, good. Also, remember to pick some DA weapons and NON-DA and give some NON-DC to.

< Message edited by killer34 -- 2/1/2012 22:59:31 >
Post #: 34
2/3/2012 11:24:35   
chisagen

Wanted to give everyone a quick update on the guide I'm currently working on getting some help with the weapons section of this guide! All advice as well as info is and will be welcomed!

~Chisagen
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
2/5/2012 12:24:47   
killer34

See how your stat section looks like this
Lvl 30:
STR:145
END:0
WIS:0
LUK:0
INT:0
DEX:0
CHA:0
It would take a lot less space/ time to look trough if it were like this
Lvl:30
Int/Str/Dex:145
Wis:0
End:0
Luck:0
Char: 0

< Message edited by killer34 -- 2/5/2012 12:28:19 >
Post #: 36
2/7/2012 15:23:26   
chisagen

Alright just wanted to give a little status update about the guide I have Stephen helping with the weapons section of the guide! While he is working on that section I'm going to go ahead and start on the Classes section of this guide I'm not really sure if I am going to include DC classes into this guide or not so I'll just listen to popular demand.

@Killer thanks for the tip I'll update it after I'm almost done with the guide!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 37
2/7/2012 17:55:30   
Mordred

Wait, whut? Why use that format when this is a guide for warriors? DEX and INT should almost always be at 0. A much better format would be:
Lvl:30
STR: 145
WIS/INT/DEX/END/CHA/LUK: 0
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
2/7/2012 18:56:15   
Onyx Darkmatter

Quite a useful guide there Chisagen, also:
quote:

Range Defence = Bonus to chance avoid a ranged attack in % per point

Don't you mean "Pierce"?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
2/7/2012 18:58:09   
Shaiyal

@Mordred - Actually, Warriors still need Wisdom to fight, and if you're focusing on a warrior that uses pets, it might be a good idea to put a little, but not a lot, into Charisma. On another note, Endurance, why dish out damage when you can't take it? "Tanks" aren't very good for Dragonfable.

It's good for warriors to dish out a lot of damage, but not entirely stop adding to stats once you max out damage. So, honestly, his current stats listing is in very good standing for a guide in my opinion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/8/2012 10:36:33   
Mordred

@Shaiyal: All I was doing was rearranging the format of how it's presented. Personally, I agree that STR shouldn't be the sole stat. But does this arrangement make any sense?

quote:

Int/Str/Dex:145
Wis:0
End:0
Luck:0
Char: 0

Not really. I hope you see my point. :P

quote:

Charisma: Charisma helps increase the chance of your baby dragon doing a special but also increases pet damage and some NPC interactions. This stat is absolutely necessary if you are going to the Beast Warrior build.

Also of note is that CHA also increases pet accuracy.

< Message edited by Mordred -- 2/8/2012 10:38:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
6/30/2014 15:00:40   
superbat67

Is beast warrior actually a viable build or should I just stick with my pure warrior build? (Not sure if its alright to ask this question in this guide)
Post #: 42
6/30/2014 16:24:00   
  Hopeful Guy

Hope Upbringer! (DragonFable)

This thread should be locked, and so I am going to do just that, as the guide already exists. To answer your question, however, I don't think it's a good idea, just because pets don't have much power in this game relative to the weapons.

Locked!
DF  Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Ultimate Warrior Guide: Everything you need to know about warriors from A-Z!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition