Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ED Promisses

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ED Promisses
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/27/2011 8:18:48   
.Nikzat.

Well Nw said it ill be an update on Friday (yesturday) but it whansent. If the Staff plan an update they should do it when they did a date for it.
Well 70% of 100% they dont do the updates in the date they palaned. But 30% of 100% the do the updates when they planed.
Staff/Mods please change this or more people will quit Epic Duel.

~Nikzat
Epic  Post #: 1
8/27/2011 8:19:46   
Goosy the Boomer
Banned

at this rate the game has it days count
Post #: 2
8/27/2011 8:32:12   
GoldenNeo

That's life.. Promises are meant to be broken. -.-
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/27/2011 8:32:53   
redxtra

all i gotta say is you try to be like NW and Titan and throw updates out weekly. its just not any computer website. its a game. game developers has huge problems to fix in games in order to make them just how everyone wants it. with only 2 people working on updates, i understand why it takes them a while. so dont pressure them unless you want to sit here waiting more
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/27/2011 8:35:23   
.Nikzat.

Well if they did a promiss an update for friday they should do the update
Epic  Post #: 5
8/27/2011 8:36:13   
Goosy the Boomer
Banned

redxtra

that is not how it work and they are not releasing weekly update at all they never were, most of the time of of the content in the update was bug fixing.
Post #: 6
8/27/2011 8:53:44   
redxtra

goosy

true but you gotta think about it they test everything out right before they release it and they found something wrong so they had to postpone it. i know its hard for them to break a promise but they dont want everyone to complain about the update once it comes out ya know. kinda like when the new classes came out. they came out on time but then one class stood out as OPed
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/27/2011 9:31:17   
PivotalDisorder

unless you have a contract that states they will update on friday, I don't really see what the problem is.
Post #: 8
8/27/2011 9:41:08   
dont give up

well at least im learning something from all this day. is how to be patine. because when im taking a bus with my parents and i said i hate bus and my dad said you need to learn how to wait!
and i agree that titan and nw cant get the work all done by night because there just 2 not an army lol
beside fay beee would say something like this nice.
Post #: 9
8/27/2011 12:15:48   
Eventus

If you think you have some firm advice as to how the developers could improve their progress, please address them in the thread, " =ED= If Only the Devs Could...."

Thank you kindly!

Thread Locked.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ED Promisses
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition