Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Design Notes August 30th - A Draconic Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes August 30th - A Draconic Design Notes
Page 6 of 12«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2011 10:59:12   
button33

Sorry about all the haters, but like Fay said, ban em. :P

But what I don't get is why you are treating Cindy like a piece of junk, calling her a lazy liar because the update is not on time. She doesnt do the update. NW and Titan do. Cindy just receives the info and turns it into a DN. Also, next time before you send Cindy a inbox full of hate mail, why don't you think about how you would feel if you got that hate mail. Abide by the gold rule of Treat others how you want to be treated. If you want to be sent a inbox full of hate mail, I can arrange that for you.

Also, another part is the patience issue. Sure you can be excited about the update, but many of you get mad when it's delayed by an hour or two. Patience is a part of life, and you have to learn and deal with it.

It's nice to hear about the update, and I can't wait.
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
9/2/2011 11:08:28   
Calogero

Well, Can't say I didn't saw the delay coming... It's been a weekly tradition by now.

I do like the part where Nightwraight says Wednesday, then no news at all just to get Wiseman to come and say 1 day later that it's on Friday
If only they update us Faster... then noone would call someone a liar

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
9/2/2011 11:17:51   
dont give up

i agree with with fay and button ban them all and yeah sorry for the haters cinde when update are delay or something happen on logins i get mad, not on you cinde or nw or titan i was mad that im going to miss the restock of charfade club but they were not there, but any way i dont see y they send u does u hate mails, only if u can, u should ban them
Post #: 128
9/2/2011 11:21:33   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Rainaka and I have posted previews of the new hairstyles and weapons:
http://twitpic.com/6ex0vc
http://twitpic.com/6ex90l
http://twitpic.com/6exatw
http://twitpic.com/6ex7e4

You forgot one! ;) ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 9/2/2011 11:23:55 >
Post #: 129
9/2/2011 11:43:32   
Fay Beeee

Nice one. Great ss, especially the last one. :)
Epic  Post #: 130
9/2/2011 11:45:01   
Calogero

how about the Stats, I think it's safe to say that, THAT is the thing we want to know the most.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
9/2/2011 12:12:11   
Ubear

Hmm could it be.. the day that the delta weapons are outdamaged?
AQ Epic  Post #: 132
9/2/2011 13:48:01   
supermasivo

Tired of waiting, cya tomorrow.
Epic  Post #: 133
9/2/2011 13:49:45   
elm street

aww the bounty hunter stole my style haha anyways maybe itll be here by next weekend.. thats about mid week in ED time

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 134
9/2/2011 15:48:55   
Hiddenblade

weapons look insane in action cant wait!
Post #: 135
9/2/2011 15:52:08   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

It will be interesting to know if the items will carry the same varium rate as a single item, or will their price be higher due to the class change feature.
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
9/2/2011 15:53:47   
Wootz

quote:

It will be interesting to know if the items will carry the same varium rate as a single item, or will their price be higher due to the class change feature.

I certantly hope it's like a single item.

@Under

C'mon let's lay the hammer down ;) I keed, I keed.

< Message edited by 1234speedy -- 9/2/2011 16:03:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 137
9/2/2011 16:01:28   
Lord Nub

Yeah great answer just ban players that have a difference in opinion. Good thing you peeps don't have those abilities or this game wouldn't exist.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
9/2/2011 16:10:11   
elm street

lol soo anyone have any word for today about the release?
Epic  Post #: 139
9/2/2011 16:12:16   
Wootz

quote:

lol soo anyone have any word for today about the release?

Not about the release.
Word from Rainaka is that they've just hit a 2v2 bug which is getting fixed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 140
9/2/2011 16:14:05   
elm street

do the release, work on the bugs after... it takes 5min to do the release then patch the bugs as u do them. the game is fulll of bugs and always will be. delaying every update to work on them with bring nothing but days and days of delay and flame.
Epic  Post #: 141
9/2/2011 16:15:35   
Lord Nub

It's called an excuse bud. It works on the ignorant and face it, a majority of players on a flash based internet game are ignorant.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
9/2/2011 16:17:23   
Wootz

quote:

do the release, work on the bugs after... it takes 5min to do the release then patch the bugs as u do them. the game is fulll of bugs and always will be. delaying every update to work on them with bring nothing but days and days of delay and flame.

I belive it's a major bug since it's getting fixed immedietlly.
Probably something that is game breaking.

And it takes time to make new content.
Each AE game has a deadline:
AQW/DF/ETC. - by Friday
AQW/WF - Monthly
ED - Gets to decide when they will since it's a completly different game with a different engine which is getting re-written by Titan.
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
9/2/2011 16:19:11   
elm street

it also has its share of iteligent players and i think its obvious that they are doing one of two things. taking it and slowly getting used to it due to the money they invested, or getting fed up and are on the line of quiting (<---- thats me lol). honestly if this is how its going to be every time there will be little to no growth.. whats the point in staynig.

@speedy: we know.. we all know the details and everything thats why we have been so patient...... its getting old.

< Message edited by elm street -- 9/2/2011 16:20:10 >
Epic  Post #: 144
9/2/2011 16:22:04   
Wootz

quote:

it also has its share of iteligent players and i think its obvious that they are doing one of two things. taking it and slowly getting used to it due to the money they invested, or getting fed up and are on the line of quiting (<---- thats me lol). honestly if this is how its going to be every time there will be little to no growth.. whats the point in staynig.

The good thing is they have gotten a new coder. Forgot his name already... /Facepalm
So, things will speed up.
The bad news are:
1. Testers are on the D*C and are in school since it started, again.
2. The new coder will begin to do more serious coding in 3+ weeks as he still needs to get to know the unique coding on EpicDuel's game engine.

So, it's basicly your choice to quit or to stay.
AQW Epic  Post #: 145
9/2/2011 16:28:17   
Basicball

^HUDELF, the level 2 Tech mage lol

don't forget: he's not actually working on the game yet for another 3 weeks, ok?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
9/2/2011 16:29:14   
Wootz

quote:

^HUDELF, the level 2 Tech mage lol

don't forget: he's not actually working on the game yet for another 3 weeks, ok?

Let me write that down...

I think I mentioned that in numbah 2. :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 147
9/2/2011 16:37:07   
Basicball

^i know, i was just makin sure people read it :p

P.S.: mutating weapons will have HIGHER requirements then swords, and possibly, there'll be skills that require a sword (not a class specific weapon) to use
just tought i'd let you know in advance
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
9/2/2011 16:56:29   
supermasivo

I have a solution here for you admins of this game, i will try to write in english and spanish (use google traslator)
Stop saying day of release, jsut say "it will be very soon" so people stop asking everyday "what time?" "this update should be on friday and still not working"
So, u better say 1 day before the update the information bout release and next day u make live release.

Spanish: Podrías dejar de decir que un día a,b o c será la actualización y decir "proximamente" mejor y asi evitar a gente pesada que pregunte todos los días a que hora será... MEJOR pongan la información de la actualización un par de horas antes o un día maximo antes...
aSI USTEDES EVITARÁN DE QUEDAR MAL FRENTE A LA COMUNIDAD Y NADIE EXIGIRÁ TIEMPOS EXACTOS.
Epic  Post #: 149
9/2/2011 17:31:48   
Wootz

quote:

P.S.: mutating weapons will have HIGHER requirements then swords, and possibly, there'll be skills that require a sword (not a class specific weapon) to use
just tought i'd let you know in advance

Who said that?

quote:

I have a solution here for you admins of this game, i will try to write in english and spanish (use google traslator)
Stop saying day of release, jsut say "it will be very soon" so people stop asking everyday "what time?" "this update should be on friday and still not working"
So, u better say 1 day before the update the information bout release and next day u make live release.

Not really in the style of AE...
AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes August 30th - A Draconic Design Notes
Page 6 of 12«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition