Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Arr! Book of Piracy, me mateys!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Arr! Book of Piracy, me mateys!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/5/2011 20:20:32   
Mortarion

I'll have my chapter soon, prepare to meet a pirate captain, a classy one for the matter pirate dialect isn't my strong point, who also happens to be an horrible amalgation of sea creature, dameon and undead.....OF DISEASE
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
9/5/2011 21:54:03   
Razen

Hmm...mayhap Jack Calles and the Poison Dream get on board? Mind you, Jack is rather...bad about talking to his cutlass along with many, many other things.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/8/2011 9:51:07   
Wildroses
A beautiful Rose,
always and forever

When I saw the new book theme, my instant reaction was: "Pirates? I don't like pirates. I'm not contributing to THIS one!" Three days later I got an idea, invented a pirate lass I could like, and changed my mind. So I guess I will contribute something after all, assuming writing goes smoothly. But I'm not writing any piratical dialogue. I draw the line there.

< Message edited by Wildroses -- 9/8/2011 9:53:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
9/15/2011 20:27:27   
Starstruck

Should all go well, my story will be *cough* complete by September 19th. Yarr.

Cough because...well, never mind. You'll see.
DF MQ  Post #: 29
9/26/2011 11:27:07   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I'm working on it, should be done before the end of the month, depending on UT >___>
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
12/11/2011 22:58:20   
horusmaster9

I wanted to post here to voice my concern for fear that a topic wouldn't fit any of the discussion tags. Now, I'm not normally one to necro threads, but it's been months since the last reply was posted to this thread, and there have been no updates. Anywhere. Granted, I've been gone from these forums for well over a year, and I've only contributed to the first three books, but to see a project like this "die" makes me die a little inside. It baffles me how dead this subforum seems, considering the slight buzz around the Works Discussion forum.

I may not (read: probably won't) contribute to the next book myself, but I'd love to see this project get the attention I think it deserves.

While I'm still here, will there ever be an update to the Book of Piracy? And when can we expect the next Book?
Post #: 31
12/13/2011 19:51:53   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

You are right, it has been a while. It's been a while because this book got very little response, even though the promise seemed much better than the reality.

One of the things we feared was the timeline, this book came at about the time people, at least in the Northern hemisphere, were gearing up for school to start.

We will still accept entries if anyone still wants to send something in. We do have some fun stories.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/24/2011 1:24:53   
TrippShot

Poëms aye? i'll end me Poëm to thy, may be hard to swallow with sea water if i placed it here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Arr! Book of Piracy, me mateys!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition