Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Regarding anti-buffing procedures

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Regarding anti-buffing procedures
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2011 8:04:08   
Stabilis

Since the team will now omit old weapons for tweaking, we focus less on items in general now slightly, correct? Will that mean further updates will be to improve playability features such as combat systems and new content. I think its better we forget weapons to buff and move forward to notice other things. Do you think its better the team broadens their work table?
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
9/3/2011 8:14:03   
Wiseman

I think it's very important to move forward and add new features to the game, beyond the PvP aspect. Class balance is still an issue, however seeing some new features that do not involve battling would be a nice change of pace. Personally I'd love to see the faction system get some improvement, but that's just me. :)

< Message edited by Wiseman -- 9/3/2011 8:15:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/3/2011 8:27:19   
One Winged Angel1357

while it throws a monkey into the gears of my plan(hes holding a wrench i promise) i guess i will have to play the game like the rest of the people now and not just sit back and use CarrierZooka as long as possible becuase it keeps getting buffed so i'll sell it for credits later and move on like everyone else

something else just threw a wrench in my plans my enhanced CarrierZooka is worth as much as a normal CarrierZooka(i went to a 50% sellback Zendor)

Well i will still play the cards im dealt

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 9/3/2011 8:31:58 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/3/2011 16:25:48   
zion

OWA: They don't give any bonus for selling credit enhancements.

On the plus side, we now know to only enhance level-cap items as higher level items will be stronger.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/3/2011 17:57:50   
edwardvulture

Holy... No credit back for enhancements? That makes me even madder. That means if you enhance just 2 slots on a crappy rare and decide to sell it, you get about a bit over 7000, wherea you just lose 14,000.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Regarding anti-buffing procedures
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition