Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Who Needs Ethical Boundaries? Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Who Needs Ethical Boundaries? Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2011 22:59:15   
Goldstein

Read it here! Trust me, it's definitely better than part one!
Post #: 1
9/8/2011 23:06:53   
Shadowlord9k

A good start. I read the first chapter before you even posted this thread.

I don't think that was just any mugger.
I don't suppose JL stands for what I think it does...
Can't wait to read more, if you need a character feel free to use mine.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/8/2011 23:35:05   
star screamer

Star Screamer: I like it.

Trivial: Ooh a riddle here what does JL mean, Jello league?

Star Screamer: Maybe Jefferson Lock
AQW  Post #: 3
9/10/2011 13:27:03   
Arachnid

Good story so far...I can see twists coming...JL...Hmm...
/waits for new chapter

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 4
9/10/2011 14:34:43   
Vector

I gotta bad feeling about this JL thing... real bad...

you want to post (in spoiler tags) what you think it means SL9K or you think it safer to just pm me about it?
Post #: 5
9/10/2011 22:32:22   
Goldstein

spoiler:

I love how everyone is focusing on JL. Surprises, surprises!
Post #: 6
9/12/2011 23:54:54   
star screamer

Clown rarely comments...
AQW  Post #: 7
9/13/2011 17:03:37   
Clown the Jester

I didn't mean to take so long to comment. Its just sometimes its hard to get to everyone. Though I swear to you that I do read the story.

Amusing...I smell something intresting in the horizon.

Like the scenery descriptions as well as the names.

Wehrner von Braun....thats an evil name if I've ever heard it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/13/2011 17:17:12   
Vector

well then, just don't forget everyone else's story too! :P

yeah, there's definitely something interesting...
Post #: 9
9/13/2011 17:21:20   
Goldstein

My name vis not evil at all!
Post #: 10
9/13/2011 17:47:46   
Clown the Jester

BUT LOOK AT THE GUY'S PIC! His evil stature, his demented frontal development of his brain!

THE GUYS IS A MASTER OF ENGENEERING! MAD SCIENTIST!

Heh heh heh...I kid. I kid.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
9/13/2011 17:56:02   
Goldstein

Actually, he was an evil son of a gun.
Post #: 12
9/13/2011 17:58:19   
Vector

@goldstein: nein? then explain your service!

i thought so.
Post #: 13
9/13/2011 18:09:38   
Goldstein

This song pretty much sums up Wernher Von Braun. I love Tom Lehrer, and his lyrics likes to pop up in my stories, especially this one.
Post #: 14
9/13/2011 18:48:45   
Celestin123

Wow, Goldstein, you've got a great story here.

It's looking really good so far and I hope it gets even better!

JL, huh? Hm.....what could it mean?

Hm, I'm curious as to why Tate was unfazed by the two bullets in his chest. Work of the nanobots, perhaps?

Oh well, anyways, can't wait to see the next chapter!
AQ  Post #: 15
9/18/2011 9:32:05   
Vector

uh oh, i sense tate being similar to strebor from the medical license story...
i wonder if somebody was trying to set tate up though... oh well, guess i'll have to wait... i hate waiting for something this good. the suspense makes me crazy!
Post #: 16
9/22/2011 22:14:49   
Goldstein

Ethical Boundaries is going to be put on hold for maybe a month while Medical License is revamped. It shouldn't take too long and don't worry, this little saga of mine will be seen to completion. I promise that.
Post #: 17
10/15/2011 2:29:18   
Shadowlord9k

Ah a fresh new chapter. Time to comment. Yes I am commenting as I read.

quote:

No, all of the people he had ever arrested were still behind bars, with no contact with the outside world.
Maybe one of the people he arrested had a brother/friend seeking vengeance.

quote:

What could he possibly have that they wanted?
Seeing as the refrigerator was damaged I am guessing something from there, but Jules was also missing...hmmm quite the mystery.

quote:

"Come to The Fourteenth Annual Real Superheroes, Real Admirers Convention!

FalseMan does not like this convention.

quote:

Free food, drinks, and games, with a costume contest and a grand prize of $5,000!"

OF COURSE! It was what was in the refrigerator, which would be used as the free food and drinks...I guess Jules could possibly be some sort of hostage for the $5,000 prize...

quote:

All of the hidden turrets, hiding behind plastic plants and cardboard cutouts and behind banisters and under tables opened fire. Every nerve in his body exploded with pain as bullets struck Tate from every angle possible. His bullet-proof vest didn't last long and didn't do much. When the firing had stopped, Tate was lying in a pool of his own blood, and the vest was in tatters.
You would think he would try to find cover, at the very least it would cause damage to the surrounding area and possibly make people wonder about the bullet holes in the floor/wall/etc. 

quote:

One was McCallister's, the other belong to a fellow from accounting.
I think I shall call him Bob.

quote:

I tell you that looking into my financial records is illegal, I don't appreciate you calling me poor, and how about you beat it before I kick your...Tate!
Isn't Bob's job involving look at the financial records? I find it strange that there is apparently a body part named "Tate" now...and I saw That tie-in, good one.

quote:

Tate pressed his pillow to his face. "Can this day get any worse?" he yelled. 

"Is everything okay?" It was Marie, in her lawyer's outfit, her hair pulled back in a bun. "Tate, are you okay?"
-sigh- you HAD to ask didn't you Tate? Well you could be missing your limbs for one...you could be dead...Jules could have been found dead...

Huh this comment is longer then I thought it would be. Keep up the stories.

< Message edited by Shadowlord9k -- 10/15/2011 11:43:36 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
10/15/2011 2:47:08   
Goldstein

Huzzah, all excellent points! And I too shall call him Bob. And Bob handles company financial records, not employee records. Bad Bob, bad!

And the turrets opened fire before Tate could react. He was getting shot from every angle, he couldn't exactly move.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 10/15/2011 3:00:18 >
Post #: 19
10/15/2011 10:10:19   
Vector

just like a true ambush... i get the feeling somebody actually wants tate killed because of his 'independent investigations'...
Post #: 20
10/15/2011 20:11:08   
delta blitz

@vector: hmm......interesting, I secretly crave for more to read x3.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
10/15/2011 21:29:32   
Goldstein

So now there's the mysterious JL on the briefcase, the beat up refrigerator, all mysteries...
Post #: 22
10/22/2011 21:43:14   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Lalalalalalala... And now to be serious...

I think I might just comment on this about now.

O.o Leningrad... Interesting...

Hmm... I think I may have heard that song before...but that would have been long ago...

I wonder how you pronounce Goetthe...

Interesting comparison involving her hair, btw... relatively cheerful start, respectable business... I am guessing they are DOOOMED!!!!!!!

That business of nicknames is just weird... you'd think he was cheating on her and said the wrong name if it wasn't indicated otherwise... and he could have based his "nickname" for her on the fact he said the wrong name once... but who am I to judge? It could very well be exactly how he said... possibly.

Hmm... makes me think that the assailent only pretended to be a mugger to cover up his real identity...and possibly to allow himself to get away with it, whether he knew the police wouldn't bother, or if he changed his outfit later to make it appear as if he wasn't the same person...

Interesting begining, there...

I wonder if he really will make it back... alive at least...

I am guessing he's either a police officer or a member of a govornment agency, such as the FBI... I am leaning towards the police officer guess, although he could be a P.I.... There's also the chance he could be a super, but idk... I am currently thinking he isn't... at least for the moment. He might gain powers later...

MoonCash, eh? Strange.

Coffee Beansy... *snickers*

Well, I think I'll post this now, because I've had it on the tab so long and forgotten about it... Distractions.
DF  Post #: 23
10/28/2011 9:32:49   
Vector

big giant... hmm... mutant from tradertown, maybe?

wonder if he got turned into a super, with his feeling that nothing could stop him... well, at least until that sickening crack popped up :/
Post #: 24
11/6/2011 1:42:43   
Shadowlord9k

Right, final commentary.

You forgot a "t" near the start, just saying.

On to the quoted bits:
quote:

spoiler:

Under a heavy oak table Tate could see three men in suits quivering with fear. On the table was Jules, gagged and tied up in a sitting position. And behind her was, was...

Not even gonna try to comment on Jules...
---
It was the butler, in the dining room, WITH A PLASTIC FORK!

quote:

spoiler:

Agent McCallister

...damn, so close. I did see this coming though.

quote:

spoiler:

The only thing that's stopping any of you from going to the police is a bullet to the brain."

And the Bomb-guy, he's still there. Right?

quote:

a guy named Mr-"
What a strange name.

quote:

FIN

FISH PROPAGANDA!
Sorry just had to make a comment on the final word.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Who Needs Ethical Boundaries? Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition