Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Reality Traveler

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Reality Traveler
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2011 23:25:57   
UnityDestroyer

The Time Of All

Discussion Thread

Prologue

I am jumping to buildings, I am getting ready for the festival of Ragnos, that only happens once a year.

5:30 PM, Monday

As the festival started. They put the statue of Ragnos at the top of the stage. Unity said, "It finally started,". He walked around, and started to buy some food, He noticed a man near the Ragnos statue, then the man ran, and stole the statue. Quickly, Unity chased the man, then he found him running into a portal. Unity said, "Stop right there,", then the man continued walking to the portal, and he disappeared before the portal.

6:00 PM, Monday

Unity reported the crime to the police, the police said, "Okay, boy. I'll report it to the chief right away!", He got back to the right area where the crime happened. But the place is clean, and there are no clues relating to the crime. He left the place and go home.

8: 30 AM, Tuesday

He woke up, and ate breakfast. He rode his car, and he got to work. When he got to his office, he saw the legendary pocket watch of Ragnas. he asked his fellow workers what's it doing there, Anthony replied, "The boss said that was his gift for you on your 22n'd birthday," Then Unity got back on his office, he tried to see the time. Then the watch flashed. He saw a lot of things to use in travaling in front of him. He tried to pick the date, and time on the calendar. Then a voice said, "You are now a Reality Traveler," "Your wish is my command,"

5:30 PM, Monday (Traveled Time)

He saw the criminal, and himself. The criminal ran into the portal, Unity followed him to the portal. Then he saw a room full of treasure. The criminal said, "How clever to use the reality to follow me," Unity replied, "Wait what?" The criminal smiled, and said, "You will understand in the right time," Then the criminal shot Unity with his gun, but Unity dodged it, but he got pushed to the portal, and he got back to his office.

< Message edited by UnityDestroyer -- 9/10/2011 23:45:17 >
Post #: 1
9/12/2011 4:33:54   
UnityDestroyer

Chapter 1: The Time Traveler and The Dragon of Trailblaze

2: 00 PM, Wednesday

Unity was still searching for clues to find the man that stole the statue of Ragnos. Two man where fighting, one is wearing a black shirt, and long black pants. The other one is wearing, a red t-shirt, and blue pants. Unity asked the other one, "Did you see any suspicious man here?" he replied, "No. But I could tell you my name," Unity replied, "What is your name?" he replied, "Gabriel Trailblaze, also known as the Time Traveler," Unity asked the other one, "Hello, what is your name?" he replied, "Axel Dragonfang, also known as the Dragon of Trailblaze," Unity asked the two, "Why are you two fighting?" Gabriel and Axel replied, "We are fighting if we should go to the first war between The Smashers, and the Chaos Carnival, or The war between all the clans," Unity said, "Interesting. Could both of you join me as I travel to find the criminal who stole the statue of Ragnos?" Both of them said, "Yes, we would be delighted,"

2: 69 PM, Wednesday

Unity showed them his Reality Traveling powers to travel to the criminal. The criminal said, "Welcome, you have come again, Unity," "Who is the two boys with you?" Unity replied, "They are Gabriel Trailblaze, and Axel Dragonfang," The criminal said, "They are both powerful as I can see. If you would choose, Should I take off my mask, or say my name to you?" Unity said, "Take off your mask," The criminal said, "Very well then," The criminal took his mask off..., Unity said, "You are!" The criminal said, "Yes, yes, yes I am him," Unity`s eyes changed to black. The two boys said, "Unity?!" Quickly, Unity attacked the criminal with his fist, The criminal blocked and shot Unity with his gun, Unity dodged it, and throw a kick at the criminal, the criminal jumped, and Unity also jumped, they attacked, and attacked, The criminal and Unity stepped to the ground. The criminal said, "Well done. You fight like your father," Unity said, "You should be dead, Vicious," Vicious said, "Yes, but No!" They started fighting again, Axel, and Gabriel helped Unity. Vicious said, "Time`s Up!" Unity got back to the current time.

Post #: 2
9/12/2011 10:26:01   
UnityDestroyer

Chapter 2: Light, The Sword Clown

WARNING: In this chapter, some blood may be included in my writing.

6: 00 AM, Thursday

Unity said to Gabriel and Axel, "It`s time. We should search for Light, The Sword Clown," Gabriel asked, "Who is he?" Unity said, "He is the best at sword," Unity, and the two kids began to search for Light. Unity used half of his powers, The Power of Teleporting. Unity teleported to Light in a snap of his fingers. Light was wearing a samurai attire, and he is holding his sword, Kuro (Dark). Unity said to Light, "Light, we have come to seek your help in defeating Vicious," Light said in answer, "I accept your invitation, but in one condition," "Get me the flower of Maria," Unity said, "But that flower can only be seen with people who has the heart of gold," Light said, "What?! You don't think that you have the heart of gold?" Unity said, "Huh? Oh, yes," Light said, "But can these two boys stay?" Unity said, "Yes, they can," Unity started to find the flower of Maria. Light said, "Now boys. I am giving you these weapons. The Dagger of Asgold for you Gabriel, and The Sword of Drake for you Axel.

7: 09 AM, Thursday

Unity got back to Light with the flower of Maria. Light said, "Well done. Now I will forge the flower of Maria, and the steel of Leon," "Now you have your weapon, The Gunblade of Thunder," Light gave the gunblade to Unity, Unity said, "Thanks, well... How about the alliance?" Light said, "Yes, I accept. You did the condition fair and square," Unity took the boys, and Light to the building of Yercom. Light asked, "What are we doing here?" Unity said, "We will need to be more powerful to defeat him, Vicious," Light said, "Ah. But you do know that a monster is invading the city, right?" Unity said, "We are going to kill him," Unity fly and slashed the monsters around the Yercom building. The three jumped, and attacked the monsters. Unity said, "Finally, the boss." Light said, "Yeah, King Zong!" The four jumped off at the road, and attacked King Zong. Unity slashed his hands, Light slashed his feet, Gabriel, and Axel slashed the head, and Unity finished it with a fist straight to the heart.

Post #: 3
9/13/2011 4:46:11   
UnityDestroyer

Chapter 3: X doesn't marks the spot?

Notice: This chapter will be for the event TLaPD. This is not a filler, this is connected to the main plot.

2: 51 PM, Friday

Unity said to Gabriel, and Axel, "Do you boys know what, and when is TLaPD?" Gabriel said, "No, what is it?" Unity said, "It is an event where pirate wannabes become real pirates. You get to buy awesome pirate pirate gear. And this will happen next week!" Axel said, "Yeah, we will become real pirates, Gabriel!" Gabriel said, "Yeah," Unity rose and said to the boys, "Let's visit Light," They arrived at Light. Light said, "Great timing! You three would certainly like treasures, right?" The three said, "Yes!" Light said, "Great, you three will need to find the ring of Matrakaosi, that is located at the X where Dark Vengeance is standing," The three boys started to look at Overlook Tower. They found Dark Vengeance, they asked Dark Vengeance, "Can you move aside, please?" Dark Vengeance said, "Yes," Dark Vengeance moved aside and he watched them. Unity shouted, "Why is there no X!" Gabriel said, "Even if there isn't any, you can dig down," Unity punched the ground, and they slide through to hole Unity made. They founded six chests, and a man with a hood standing beside the chests. The mean said, "Welcome, my name is Signaleos, the keeper of the chests," Unity said, "Can we get the ring of Matrakaosi?" Signaleos said, "Yes, how many would you like 1, 2, or 3 rings of Matrakaosi?" Unity said, "Just one. Are they the true ones?" Signaleos said, "Yes. They are made from a Funity's blood," Unity said, "We will take three," Signaleos gave them the ring. Unity looked at the gem of the rings one by one. Unity was amazed because they are all true. Unity flew to Light. Light said, "Job well done. You will be needing those to get some items," Unity and the two boys wore the ring. Unity felt more power, Gabriel felt energy, and Axel felt healthy. Unity said, "I never felt this powerful," Light said, "I forgot, did you met any people by the name of Signaleos?" They nodded. Light said, "... Matrakaois is still alive..." Unity and the two boys said, "What did you say?" Light replied, "Oh, nothing."

< Message edited by UnityDestroyer -- 9/13/2011 4:48:34 >
Post #: 4
9/15/2011 9:08:19   
UnityDestroyer

Chapter 4: Chaos Screamer, and Trivial!

1: 59 AM, Saturday

It was one dark night. Star Screamer and Trivial were getting ready to steal money from the first Metro Bank. Suddenly Trivial said, "Do you want a riddle for a start?" Chaos Screamer replied, "Probably not," Trivial replied, "Then let's rob it!" both of them ran to the bank. They stole three sacks of money. They got out, but in the shadows Unity was just waiting for them to get out of the bank. Trivial said, "Huh? Is that the hero from the newspaper, Unity?" Unity replied, "Yes, I am Unity," Chaos Screamer said, "Unity, huh?"Chaos Screamer shot a Chaos Bomb at Unity, but Unity evaded it and he attacked Chaos Screamer with his gunblade. Trivial attacked Unity with his cane, Unity didn't dodge it but Trivial got blown away right after he strike Unity with his cane. Unity said, "Anymore?" Chaos Screamer replied, "Take this!" Chaos Screamer threw ten Chaos Blasts. Unity didn't dodged it, he absorbed it, then he used the same attack against Chaos Screamer. Chaos Screamer ran away with Trivial. They shouted, "We will come again!"

6: 10 AM, Saturday

Chaos Screamer in his human form. Trivial in his suit. Trivial said, "Here I have a riddle!" "Different lights do make me strange. Thus into different sizes I will change," Chaos Screamer replied, "Ah... The pupil of an eye?" Trivial said, "How did you get that?" Chaos Screamer sighed. Soon they get ready to steal the treasures on the auction in Super City where the rich of the richest enter. Trivial said, "Some hours now,"

8: 30 PM, Saturday

Trivial said with a smile, "The auction has started," The people gathered to see the treasures. The announcer said, "Welcome ladies, and gents! Today is the auction where people always gather," "First, we have the Chaos Gem where all chaos is in," One bid eight billion. One bid ten billion. One bid thirty billion. he announcer said, "Any higher bids?" No one bid higher than that. The announcer said, "Mr. Morton wins the Chaos Gem," "Second, the skull of Jolly Roger," One bid twelve million. One bid twenty million. One bid one billion. "Any bid higher?" No one bids. The announcer said, "Mr. Fleak wins the skull of Jolly Roger," "For the last one, we have the sword of Destro!" Unity bid ninety-nine billion. The announcer said, "Any higher...?" No one bid higher. Suddenly when Unity, and the two winner was taking their treasures the lights go off, in a flash it turned on. When Unity looked around everyone was dead. All of the treasures where gone except the sword of Destro. Quickly, Unity took the sword of Destro, and he teleported to Light he gave it to him. He teleported to the auction and he tried to find the killers. Chaos Screamer said, "We meet again," Unity said, "You are finished," Unity's eyes changed to black, and he attacked Chaos Screamer, and Trivial. Unity said, "You are lucky that I only gave you wounds. You won't be when you do this again!" Chaos Screamer and Trivial ran away.
Post #: 5
9/17/2011 2:02:07   
UnityDestroyer

Chapter 5: Chaos Screamer's Revenge, and a friend's arrival

12: 21 PM, Sunday

Unity was about to eat lunch but suddenly a large noised annoyed him. It was Chaos Screamer who was attacking Super City. Unity jumped out of his house, and he said to Chaos Screamer, "Stop, or-" Unity got shocked. Unity continued talking, "What happened?" Chaos Screamer attacked him with a Chaos Spear. Unity was pushed in thirty buildings. Unity said, "You got strong, aye," Unity jumped and he threw a big slash from his gunblade to Chaos Screamer. Chaos Screamer threw a big ball of Chaos to Unity, unity slashed it and he returned a big ball of Fire to chaos Screamer. Chaos Screamer countered it with a punch to the big ball of fire. Unity threw his gunblade to his house. The sword of Destro came flying to Unity's hands. Unity said, "Now the fight will be starting!" Unity pointed his sword to Chaos Screamer, then his sword shoot fire. Chaos Screamer summoned the sword of Chaos to his hands. Chaos Screamer said, "Begin!" Chaos Screamer attacked him with his blade. Unity attacked Chaos Screamer attacked him with his blade. Chaos Screamer broke away from combat and attacked Unity's hands, Unity flew away. Chaos Screamer smiled. Unity quickly fly to Chaos Screamer. Unity slashed Chaos Screamer everywhere. Chaos Screamer slashed him in the arm. Chaos blood got into Unity's blood, Unity's eyes changed to purple. Unity shouted, "AHHH!" Chaos Screamer said, "Chaos, haha!" Unity became chaotic. Unity attacked Chaos Screamer fiercely but Chaos Screamer dodged it and punched him on the back. Unity fall to the ground. Unity got unconscious.

6: 09 PM, Sunday

Unity found himself in a bed. A girl was on his computer. Unity asked, "Who are you?!" with his sword pointed at the girl. The girl replied, "Your awake. My name is Tanisha Lionhart," Unity asked, "Tanisha Lionhart?" Tanisha Lionhart replied, " saw you lying in the road so I decided to pick you up," Unity replied, "Sorry, I need to get back to my home now," Unity quickly get back to his home. Tanisha shouted, "You forgot your sword!" Tanisha threw Unity's sword to Unity.

Post #: 6
10/3/2011 9:04:11   
UnityDestroyer

Chapter 6: The Canadian Commander

12: 30 PM, Monday

There was a crime currently happening at Super City, but only one hero got the chance to appear, his name is Commander Canada. But Unity appeared when Commander Canada was just about to do his intro, Unity said to the Commander, "You, you're new, right?" Commander replied, "Yes. I am honored to be with you, Mr Unity." Then the two began to run to catch the robber that robbed some items.

1: 30 PM, Monday

When they finished catching the robbers Unity gave Commander a drink. Unity asked, "Would you like to join the team?" Commander said, "I would like to, but what kind of team?" Unity replied, "This team is for catching the criminal Vicious," Commander said, "I'll join!" Then, Unity took Commander to Light. Light asked Unity, "Unity who is that, that you brought here?" "He has strong aura and a good heart for a simple human." Unity answered, "He is Commander Canada, Are you sure that he is only a normal human?" Light answered, "I'm sure."

5: 30 PM, Monday

"I'll give you a test!" Unity said, Commander answered, "Sure," Unity said, "You need to bring me 100 Fleas, and 10 Time Sentinels!" Commander said, "That's pretty hard." The Commander started. The Commander used his speed and fist to 99 Fleas, then for the finale he shot the Flea with a laser blaster. Commander shouted, "Argh! Time for you Sentinels!" He used his laser blaster to 9 fleas then he used his fist on the last one. Unity said, "Well done, and your fast too!" Commander said, "Not really," They went back to Light, Light said, "Commander well done, you can wait for tomorrow's test now and sleep."
Post #: 7
10/28/2011 1:30:01   
UnityDestroyer

The Novarians' Arrival

12: 09 AM, Tuesday

In the planet Novarion the top Novarians was set in a mission to invade Earth. Prince said, "Now are mission has began, we shall destroy the weak earthlings." They quickly get in their white pods to go to Earth.

1: 31 AM, Wednesday

The Novarians arrived at Pleasanton, Sylver Fox said, "Shall we start, Prince and MerMir?" MerMir replied, "Yes." They destroyed Pleasanton quickly and headed to Antimatter Essence. Antimatter Essence said, "Now you have defeated me and I shall send you to the future." They headed and future and saw the destroyed Pleasanton, Prince said, "Worthless." They used their powers to head back to Pleasanton but they accidently headed to Pleasanton Oaks. MerMir said, "Much better..." then they began destroying it but Unity arrived. Prince said, "Who are you human?" Unity replied, "I'm not human, I'm a Funity." MerMir said to Prince, "Look at his Power, It's over 2000!" Prince quickly run, and jumped to Unity, Unity dodged it and used a jumping turning-side against Prince. Prince said, "Good taekwando skills." MerMir shouted to Prince, "Emperor Raff said to retreat!" Prince said to Unity, "Hmph, we will meet again." They retreated back to Novarion.

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Reality Traveler
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition