Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Pony vs. Pony

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =AE= Pony vs. Pony
Page 16 of 26«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2011 19:15:59   
Selenai

Hi, all! This is my first time posting here, so please bear with me if I sound a tad redundant. So far I'm loving the game and its ridiculous cuteness, but the one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to give my pony more HP. I had my friend sign up for the game and create a pony, and while our ponies are both only level 3 at the moment, my friend's pony has 4 more points of HP than my pony. Is there some kind of secret to raising the amount of HP my pony has?

Thanks!
Post #: 376
12/28/2011 5:42:54   
Womba

@PlayOn Those are like a... set of rating points. The more you have, the better you are.

@Selenai Im not quite sure about that. As far as I know, items dont give you any bonuses except for pets which also enable Magic (Candy) attacks. It could be from your friends pet.
DF AQW  Post #: 377
1/2/2012 0:24:18   
Ifghar

Anyone else suddenly addicted? I have had nothing to do for a while. Its like Epic Duel all over again lol (I play on it all day until Im sick of it)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 378
1/14/2012 3:45:38   
jaxy15

Guys, I'm scared of what my pony might do.

Post #: 379
1/20/2012 3:17:54   
Stelle

Anybody know when the Adventure mode will be released?
Post #: 380
1/21/2012 14:36:54   
MP

If anyone want's a now level 7 newbie as friend, then my frend code is: 152579-3B72

By the way, who sings the soundtrack?

jaxy15: I think this one is worse: "Golden Glory Gem picks up baby kinkajoues" or maybe it's just me.

It´s sane to be insane and insane to be sane!

Dare you challenge a level 20 pony?
Pony Vs Pony Friendcode: 152579-3B72
AQ  Post #: 381
1/23/2012 5:50:10   
iPink

Is it possible to delete your pony? Because I can't seem to find the option.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 382
1/24/2012 4:34:22   
earth breather

Uhh a question: Uh... uh... Where do I go to upgrade?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 383
1/24/2012 11:06:23   
PosiedonDragon

Hi, this my first time posting here (mostly because this subject is out in the middle of nowhere land), and since I've finally reached level 20 I've decided to make a few suggestions, ask questions, make comments and so on. In other words this'll be a looooooong post XD (Oh, and for those who need a level 20 to beat up or just want a friend, this is my friend code: 80298-B744.

Questions

@Stelle Looking back through the posts here, it looks like Rolith is still working on adventure mode, but he's new to the code and also has dragonfable to work on... So, it might be awhile yet.

@MP Kimberly from One Eyed Doll is the one who sings the pony song.

@iPink I don't think there's an option for deleting your pony, no way to change the name either, but you can always buy different outfits and use different colors if it's just a new look you want. If you don't want to play any more, you can just leave it be.

@earth breather On the main pony page after you've logged in, look under the picture of your pony where the level bar, cupcake counter and sparkle counter are, under all of those is a button that says "Get more sparkle gems!" click that button and it will take you to the place to upgrade.

Ok, now here's my questions...

First, does anyone know how the sparkle gem amount is calculated when you win a battle? It seems pretty much random to me since I've fought low level and cupcake level opponents and gotten higher sparkle gem winnings than a high level and cupcake level opponent.

Also, I wonder if, when we get more pony slots, will the new ponies created still have access to the mustang shop and adventure mode (when it comes) if the main account has ponied up?

Misc. Comments

I know these have probably been pointed out all ready but, Basic Flutter Wings in the Cupcake shop is still hidden and causing a constant sparkle cloud on those that have it, and when you go to random battles there's still the problem of pony stacking.

About the idea of having a wild orb, I think it sounds fun and could bring more strategy to the game. Also, I think it would be interesting if instead of having a different stand-alone orb like say a green star, to represent the wild orb, maybe it could cycle through blue candy, yellow sun and pink butterfly and then when you click on it the cycling stops and you can make the appropriate chain. So say, when it turns yellow sun and you click on it in time, you can make a yellow sun chain.

I also liked the idea of pets with different effects like resetting or freezing up part of the opponents board. I kind of like the idea of there being a medusa type pet that freeze or turns to stone a few orbs randomly and have it play out like some other jewel match games, where you have to make a chain of the same orbs next to the frozen orb in order to free it up, then you can use it normally. Also, maybe there could be something like a copy cat pet that would cause a mirror effect between the boards. So either the enemy board would have the same or mirrored layout to your own, or maybe they'd have to connect the same type of orbs that the you are connecting (though that's probably making things too complicated).

Clothes and Accessory Suggestions- Warning: I'm a terrible artist (but I still enjoy trying :3).

Clothes

Kimono: Yellow Sun Cheongsam, Blue Candy Kimono, Pink Butterfly Long Kimono
Rebel Leather Jacket: Black and Brown
Kilt
Lederhosen
Flapper Dress
Poodle Skirt
Zoot Suit- Ssssssmokin'!

Eyes

Sleeping Eyes
Squinty Eyes -either the suns too bright or you're trying out to be in a western
Rolling Eyes: - Animated
K.O. Eyes -the classic X

Head Accessory

Cowboy Hat: Western Hat and Ten Gallon Hat ... goes well with Squinty Eyes
Bonnet
Victorian Tea Hat
Elizebethan Riding Hat
Flapper Hat -The domed cloche hat
Big Crown

Ear Accessory

Multiple Studs - for the punk look
Chained Earcuffs -basically Bajoran earrings like from Deep Space Nine
Big Star
Big Heart

Neck Accessory

Spiked Collar -goes good with leather jacket for punk style
Big Bling Necklace

Muzzle Accessory

Muzzle Ring -in case your not in the mooooood to be a pony... works well with viking hat
Sleep Bubble -animated, goes good with sleeping eyezzz
Glasses: Rose Colored, Blue Aviator, Wayfarer Sunglasses, Nerdy Glasses, Cateye Glasses
Bridle and Reins -now your ready to giddyup!

Well, that's all from me, except for linking pictures. And wow, did you make it all the way down here! Thanks for even reading parts of this. Comments and Questions are more than welcome :)

< Message edited by PosiedonDragon -- 1/27/2012 17:49:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 384
1/25/2012 1:54:25   
earth breather

Hehehe... +20 combo first one for me... Luck was on my side Too bad my screenuploading program is screwed up...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 385
1/27/2012 1:13:42   
Nechrome

The Game is pretty addicting. I think I converted my friends by "accident". I also can't wait for the adventure mode. Also, I'm curious can we/will be able to get items of the boss from the shop? There are some items the bosses have that I kinda like.
DF AQW  Post #: 386
1/27/2012 3:28:26   
earth breather

ALERT LERT! if you google ponyvpony there will be a site called ponyvpony.com NOT ponyvpony.artix.com! IT IS A RETRO, DO NOT LOG ONTO IT! Also: I cant even describe how shocked I was when I saw this come up.. http://i40.tinypic.com/351ybs0.jpg

< Message edited by earth breather -- 1/27/2012 3:52:55 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 387
1/27/2012 8:54:05   
destiny_lord213

First time poster:

The game is dope, pure dope baby.

"Ponies are manly!"
DF AQW  Post #: 388
1/31/2012 9:02:48   
forro1010

This game made a Bronie.
AQW Epic  Post #: 389
2/1/2012 18:22:55   
kim346

wow... finishing dudes off with 26+combos o.o
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 390
2/4/2012 19:54:55   
DF

my id is 165301-C25A plz add me

( Df IS LEGENDARY )

Smiley limit is 3 per post. //tflo

< Message edited by tflo -- 2/4/2012 20:03:33 >
DF  Post #: 391
2/5/2012 21:10:37   
imlittlebug13

well i love everybody's ideas!!! i hope the ae team will say yas.
AQW  Post #: 392
2/14/2012 0:30:24   
kim346

Pleas Add me guys! 123983-B16A
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 393
2/14/2012 16:44:58   
vulkan

XD i got 20,23,24 combo in one game.
Im actually liking this more than herosmash.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 394
2/16/2012 14:53:24   
MP

Shoudn't this topic be directly under "Artix Entertainment Games" insted of here under "Portal Games"?

AQ  Post #: 395
2/18/2012 0:57:46   
kim346

@^ No. It's a portal game.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 396
2/24/2012 0:04:02   
BronyMike

Is there someone I can contact about this? My first post was quickly responded to, but all my subsequent ones seem to be getting ignored by people who might be able to help me; I'm wondering if an instrumental version of the PvP title theme can be released. Original responses sounded like it would be, but each time I've mentioned it, I've gotten no closer to getting a vocals-free version of it.

Other people seem to want it too, if what I've read in the replies here are anything to go on, so what's the issue? Does the game's team still have the original files or not?

< Message edited by BronyMike -- 2/24/2012 0:07:13 >
Post #: 397
2/25/2012 22:18:16   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

It's entirely possible that they haven't gotten anywhere in finding an answer for you. The song was performed by Kimberly of the band One-Eyed Doll, so I'm not sure whether it was entirely her own composition or not, and the game staff may never have had an instrumental track.

In any case, I'm sure no one's ignoring you intentionally. The game hasn't been updated in a while, so the staff may not even be reading this thread. You'd be better off contacting someone (Rolith?) more directly, through Twitter, or email, or otherwise.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 398
3/5/2012 18:22:08   
BronyMike

Gotcha, thanks. I don't know anything about the staff of the game or the song's origins, so I was getting a bit frustrated by the lack of response.
Post #: 399
3/13/2012 15:59:07   
MP

quote:

Artix wrote:
Pony vs Pony
A redesign of the game is currently in progress. Rolith is resizing it to be widescreen 960x550 and making a lot of improvements.

Oh I really hope, that the adventure mode is comming soon.

AQ  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =AE= Pony vs. Pony
Page 16 of 26«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition